PDA

View Full Version : Going Out (sorta)

madison lee
05-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Hello to all of the wonderfull girls on this forum! I guess this isn't a big deal to most of the girls on here, but I just had to share it. Yesterday I had an irresistable urge to take a drive dressed up. I have never done this before so it was a real thrill. I took all my stuff and got in the car, found a little place where I could put my chest, wig, blouse and skirt on at without being seen (I already had my garter belt, stockings and bra on underneath my drab clothes) and went driving. It was such a thrill. Can any one else tell me about thier first time out? What you wore, what you were feeling, how it felt?

thanks and much love,

Madison

DianneRoberts
05-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Last fall I did exactly that on the way to work.
I changed "back" just before I got there.
Had a accident the very next day en route, drab.
Scared me to think how "outed" I would have been.

This weekend ( first time on this website ) i got the courage to go to the gas station ( after midnight ). While filling up self-serve a carload of boys pulled in, but didn't seem to notice.

Then I drove to the grocery store ( closed ) and parked in the middle of the parking lot. I walked a fair ways en femme and bought a soda out of a machine and walked back.

What a thrill.

But I'm also told that can be risky.
Very very sexy outfit. mostly dark out except parking lot lights, alone etc. etc.

I was in what they call the "Pink Fog" going for the RUSH without regard to risks.

I loved it, but things could have gone bad.

:hugs:
Dianne

Karren H
05-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Yeah!!! First times are always special!! Mine was in High School.. I was 16... Over 40 years ago... Late one night while everyone was asleep, I went down and dressed in a skirt and blouce.. Shoes.. Lingerie.. Didn't have a wig so I took a hair net and pinned hair rollers to my head... Little makeup... And snuck out into the back yard... Was scared and thrilled and shaking like a leaf.. And for some reason I decided to take a walk around the block... Got 3/4 of the way around when I could hear a car coming up behind me and I got spooked... Took off running through the houses and made it back to the house in world record time.. Hair curlers flying!! Hahaha. That was a wild night...

All I needed was to be caught out enfemme in a small Michigan farming village!! I still remember the two guys from a near by town that were caught!!!

Carly D.
05-13-2009, 02:05 PM
I left the house a few weeks ago and was wearing my dress and hose under my T shirt and some parachute pants (the extremely loose fitting pants that can slip off with ease in the car).. and once I got to the freeway access road my shirt came off and so did my pants.. I was now in my dress and tights and put my pumps on, then my wig.. ready to roll on what turned out to be my big chickening out run.. but I did drive a while dressed up.. pass?? did I pass?? no!! NO!! by golly I wished I could but that is what kept me in the car most of the night.. but it was the next step..