PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever forgot you were wearing somthing

Pamela girl
06-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Once I was in a motel for the weekend got all dressed and just laying around had painted my nails pink. at the end of the day I went to sleep. Next morning I got showered dressed in male mode and went to Burger King for breakfast. When I handed the money to the girl behind the counter is when I noticed my nails were still painted. Talk about making your heart stop. After handing her the money I just kept my hands in a fist or in my pockets

JoAnnDallas
06-28-2005, 10:22 AM
I went to the grocery store the other day and as I was chcking out, the young lady said" You have nice brows". I thanked her and when I got into the SUV, I happen to look in the mirrow and noticed that I still had mascara on them.

biddy
06-28-2005, 01:57 PM
Eaons ago when I lived in Darwin a group of us went to this place called Berry Springs, it is a natural spring that fills several well frequented swimming holes.
After the compulsery sheared bottles of wine we decided a swim was in order. When we got to the spa hole Biddy decides to loose the shorts and jump in, I could not work out why every-one was having a giggle, kept going from person to person trying to find out what I'd missed out on. Adventualy a GG clued me up that I was wearing Hot Pink panties and that EVERY-ONE had seen them. She got out before me and brought my shorts back out to me. Biddy put them on and vanished totaly. The news of that travelled through the fishing fleet like wild fire.
OH WELL S**T HAPPENS :eek: :help:

Wendy me
06-28-2005, 02:02 PM
picked my wife up at the car dealer forgot the eye make up was still on .....

Susancd
06-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Went to the local Newsagents after changing back to male mode, when I returned home I realised that I still had my not too subtle earrings on!

Julie
06-28-2005, 02:33 PM
I went to go work out one day after work and walked into the locker room, opened my gym bag, took out my bathing suit and swim goggles, and began to get undressed. It was pretty crowded at the time. As I started to take off my pants I noticed the color pink showing brightly as I went to remove them. :o I hurriedly pulled them back up, packed up my stuff and left. When I got home to put on guy underwear I realized my toenails were polished too! I decided to put off my workout until the next day.

AngelAshley
06-28-2005, 04:09 PM
I remember back in school days I had to be carefull not to wear panties under my uniform on tuesdays and thursdays... (PE Days..) but one time I forgot. Luckily remembered before I got undressed... then purposefully put a rip in my PE shorts so I didn't have to do PE :)

I swear I've also walked around a few times with the red choker from my Sailor Moon uniform still round my neck. It's so soft I just tend to forget about it...

Robertacd
06-28-2005, 08:00 PM
I swear I've also walked around a few times with the red choker from my Sailor Moon uniform still round my neck. It's so soft I just tend to forget about it...

You've got a Sailor Moon uniform? I am soooo jellous ;) I loved that cartoon, at least the origonal series.

uknowhoo
06-28-2005, 08:23 PM
(I mentioned this in a thread of Wendy Me a lil while back, but anyway...)

A while back, after spending the a.m lounging dressed, I headed out for a chiropractic appointment. I took off my shirt and laid down on the table. As the Doctor (who also happens to be a client of mine) entered I thought 2 myself "oh sh*t, do I still havemarks on my skin from the kinda tight bra I'd been wearing all morning?" Well the Doc didn't say anything, so I think there were no traces of "evidence" remaining, but I guess I'll never know.

Sherlyn
06-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Crossed the U.S Border from Canada to Syracuse NY. ...Kew is with me I notice driving back from the airport I still have mascared lashes OMG lol and btw Kew ty for telling me .if you remembered that day :)

Deanna2
06-28-2005, 09:12 PM
I find remembering to remove lipstick in the morning is a trap. I've taken to wearing cheap lippy that'll come off in the shower and rubbing my face with a towel.

Akyra
06-28-2005, 09:17 PM
theres other ways to get that off yur lips sugar.....!! ;)

lorna2cute
06-28-2005, 09:21 PM
If only I had a nickel for everytime I went to work in the morning with nailpolish still on!! Good thing the local drugstores are open early for such emergencies. ;)

jjjjohanne
06-28-2005, 10:27 PM
Lorna,
Have I met you on the Legwear as a Unisex Fashion forum? If so Hello again, if not, Hello.

Joe.

Kiliee
06-29-2005, 10:58 AM
I rember I was sitting around the house dressed and I wanted to see a friend he did not know I dressed at that time. As I was driving over there I just so happened to look in the mirror and see that I still had all my makeup on and thought he will notice I was trying to decide if I should go on or go home and take it off, I decided to go to his house and when I got there he comented on the makeup and I told him I crossdress and he thought he would takeme shopping and made me go change back into my womanly self then we went shopping and he helped me get a couple of out fits and I helped him pick out som dresses for himself. I had not known that he cd too, it was a suprise and after that we went shopping togeather all the time un til I moved and lostcontact with him.

JenniRose
06-29-2005, 07:27 PM
I often make visits to client sites. I am very careful to leave my comfortable self behind an act at the seasoned professional I am supposed to be.

I few years ago I was teaching a series of classes for a major customer. I was on their site for nearly three months and dressed constantly. I wore panties and hosiery under the drab during the days, and was full out in the evenings, since I was more than a thousand miles from home.

Everything was going well until the third week.

It was Thursday evening and I had finished a full day of classes, had two glasses of Chablis and had just gone to bed when the phone rang. It was my client and they had serious problems that needed immediate attention.

I quickly removed all my make-up, got rid of the bra and wig, threw on drab and rushed to the site.

About a half an hour into my work with the two women on site one looked at me an commented on the size of my engagement ring. I blushed and knew I was "made."

They giggled, promised not to tell anyone...if I met them, en femme, the next night at their favorite bar for a few drinks. I was in no position to refuse.

To make a very long story, and weekend, short, I met them dressed at the bar, we had a great time, and I got hit on almost as much as the two of them.

Since that time when I go back to that site, I look up the two of them and we do some time on the town.

JenniRose

Serena
06-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Well this is just in general, but since I'm so used to wearing them under guy's clothes, I've often forgotten I'm wearing panties. Of course, nobody notices. But one time in gym class, I also had to remember not to wear panties on gym days, but to wear boxers over them. Well it was after Spring Break, and since we alternated, I thought (Ok, I should be able to wear panties tommorow), but since we skipped the Friday before Spring Break, I was wrong, and we did have gym. Luckily, I wore alot of baggy stuff, and I had managed to wear one that day, so they covered up my panties. But I could hear my heart beating when I realized I had worn panties that.

Another time was at my friend's house, and since it ws sudden notice, I just grabbed my trunks (his subdivision had a pool) and towel, and went over. So, when changing, I forgot I had panties, so I had to hide them under my stuff. But when changing back, he mentioned something about them, but I just siad I didn't know who's they were.

emmicd
07-01-2005, 02:08 AM
I drove with friends across the border to Canada in my car and had a great time. Stayed a week and explored the cities of Montreal and Quebec. Beautiful cities. At night in the hotels I would carefully slip into a sexy one piece swimsuit very quietly so as not to make a sound. Enjoyed sleeping and feeling pretty.

I had six of them. Wore different one each night. Concealed them from everyone. No one had a clue.

As we left to go back home we were crossing the border and were stopped by border patrol in USA. Why I don't know?

Well to make a long story short, They inspected all our bags and my heart was pounding as they went through my belongings. A total invasion of privacy. Anyway when he went through my clothes he saw my swimsuits placing them on table with all the clothes. He didn't ask about it but sure embarrased me. Did not know what to say to my friends that day but after that the topic was never discussed. I still wear pretty swimwear.

Thinking about it I was lucky they didn't ask me to open my trunk. That was where all my femme clothes were stored. Bags and bags of beautiful feminine clothes.

Emmi

ronna
07-02-2005, 10:21 PM
I went over to the neighbor's wearing blush on my cheeks but I don't think it was really obvious, maybe that's because I couldn't see it!

Sweet Jeanette
07-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Yeah!---I did that once. ---I went to the door for the pizza man, and got my pizzas, never realizing that I went to the door, wearing my work shirt, my work hat, (in full beard), with cutoffs, & ankle-high off-black hose & 3 inch pumps. I paid for my stuff, and took it back in the house. -------Later, I realized what I had done. The pizza man never blinked an eye!!!!! :eek:

Angela Burke
07-03-2005, 05:06 AM
yes eye makeup ,which looked lovely, but not in an all male workplace !
oh dear!

Clare
07-03-2005, 06:40 AM
Yep, came close to being outed twice when in my early twenties! I only had nail polish on my toes, but it was bright pink!

Being a member of a winter sports club, we arranged a spur-of-the-moment trip (whitewater canoeing) and off we went without me even realising i still had coloured toes. You can guess my suprise when getting changed before and after the trip was done - i had to be careful and quick with the footwear!

The second time was at work. i had mascara and eyeliner on all night and just as i was leaving for work, i realised i hadn't washed it off. Since it was a rush job, i didn't get the blackness completed cleared and a few clients asked what was wrong with my eyes - i said i hadn't been getting much sleep as i was worried about one of my parents health and they were puffy. That day, i'm sure lots of people wondered, including some staff (female particulary), if it was more like makeup residue.

I thought i got away with it at the time, but 20yrs later i still not so sure!

Christine

avril
07-03-2005, 07:47 PM
when i was young, about 13, i was on the bus when a girl called emily said something along the lines of "are you wearing eyeliner?"

no ireplied but she persisted, i'd had a bit of practice with make up the day before. i was sure i'd got it all of.

ne1 else ever had close encounters with peers etc.

StephanieCD
07-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago at work!

avril
07-03-2005, 08:54 PM
lol kool ne1 else ever nearly been caught?

StephanieCD
07-03-2005, 08:57 PM
A couple times I had a girlfriend ro soemone come back into the house after hastily tried something on... one time I hid under the bed. Another I hid in the closet, ironically enough.

Peggy Sue
07-03-2005, 09:32 PM
I like to wear a lot of lipstick-a few layers. Since my mouth is very small, I extend the line with lipliner. But I have alot of trouble trying to remove all traces of the lipstick. Despite my best efforts ( nearly scrub the skin off my face) I feel others have noticed the slightest trace of my lipstick. I suppose I may be outed, too, and don't know it.
Love you all, and bye for now,
Peggy Sue :kissing: :hugs:

MisterMissy
07-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Once I worked in an industrial plant and had the chance to paint my fingernails with platinum ink at about $1500US a bottle, I just wanted to see what it would look like but then I didn't want to remove it so I had to hide my fingernails everywhere I went, it was really pretty but I could have been fired;was it worth it?

DonnaT
07-05-2005, 04:44 PM
I went to the gym for my morning lap swim workout, and forgot I had polish on my toe nails. Luckily it was a light pink, and I don't think anyone noticed. So I did it a few more times on purpose (porpoise).

Melissa A.
07-06-2005, 05:21 PM
I've rushed out to go to work a couple of times, only to notice(thankfully) my bright red fingernails on the steering wheel. Oh, well, gonna be late today...

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Tiffanygirl
07-07-2005, 11:27 PM
One time back when I was in high school I forgot that I slept with my panties over my boxers that night. Well the next day on the bus I realized a slight red poking out from behind my boxers. Thankfully the bathroom were empty at that time. So I took them off (after some debating weather or not I should) and put them in my book bag. I have to admit though it was rather arousing at the time.

Cindy K
07-08-2005, 05:40 AM
one day I was putting the bin out for the garbage collectors when a friendly passing neighbour looked down at my feet and said “nice slippers” I looked down at my feet and to my embarrassment I had forgot I was wearing my ladies pink open toe carpet slippers. I quickly replied without thought, Oh yes they are Julies, I am just borrowing them. Some how I think I dug my self in deeper. Maybe I should of just passed it off with a smile and said yeah. :)

LuvPink
07-08-2005, 05:50 AM
Got caught out once at a Yoga training day when we were asked to take off our socks and shoes to do a foot massage. Oh God - I had my toe nails painted bright pink. I just had to act real casual as though nothing was wrong about it and the woman doing the massage didn't say a thing. Wonder what she was thinking though?

I dream about getting 'caught' out all the time though - do you? I wear girly underwear ALL the time, and can't bear not to. I did go out once or twice with girly necklaces on I forgot to take off and didn't realize I had done till I got home! Oh well. Would be so nice to live in a world where we didn't have to hide.

I'm brand new to this forum by the way, and real glad I found it. I will post something more in the new members bit now.
lol.