PDA

View Full Version : If You Had a Magic Wand...

MaxineF
07-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Well with Bewitched just about to be released here down under I thought I would ask...

If I had a magic wand I would love to get a group of my girl friends together and throw a huge convention that taught everything I needed to know. Gosh knows I need a few tips, and it would be a hoot to have so many great people together in one space.

That would be my idea with the magic wand, what would be yours?

Maxine

Sherlyn
07-03-2005, 09:36 PM
I would turn everyone in this forum into real gg"s,,,then party :D

MisterMissy
07-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Sherlyn, yer silly
were gurls already

Jenny Beth
07-03-2005, 09:44 PM
I like the sound of this.....a free trip down under and then be turned into a girl. Yup...I could party!

Tristen Cox
07-03-2005, 10:08 PM
I would go back and be a real princess in the 14th century ;)

Julie
07-03-2005, 11:58 PM
I was at my therapist's and she asked what I really wanted. I told her, "If I had a magic wand I'd make myself a woman and have it so everyone I know and love treated me like I was always that way. She reaches over, next to her chair, and pulls out an acrylic wand filled with clear liquid with sparkles in it. "I saw this in a store and had to buy it because so many of my patients say, 'If I had a magic wand...'."

Problem is the darn thing didn't come with instructions so she didn't know how to make it work!

Mitzi
07-04-2005, 11:49 AM
She reaches over, next to her chair, and pulls out an acrylic wand filled with clear liquid with sparkles in it. "I saw this in a store and had to buy it because so many of my patients say, 'If I had a magic wand...'."

Problem is the darn thing didn't come with instructions so she didn't know how to make it work!

Oh...that is so cute!!

Mitzi

Jonien
07-04-2005, 12:23 PM
I was at my therapist's and she asked what I really wanted. I told her, "If I had a magic wand I'd make myself a woman and have it so everyone I know and love treated me like I was always that way. She reaches over, next to her chair, and pulls out an acrylic wand filled with clear liquid with sparkles in it. "I saw this in a store and had to buy it because so many of my patients say, 'If I had a magic wand...'."

why not try http www.wand instruction.com

Wendy me
07-04-2005, 01:48 PM
I would turn everyone in this forum into real gg"s,,,then party :D
thankyou that was sweet....and i hope you find it soon......... :thumbsup:

pinkcoma
07-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I'd make it so that the inside of everyone would be reflected on the outside.... really mean and nasty people would look nasty... nice people would look wonderful... men who were girls would be.... girls were boys would be.... man-pigs would sprout tails and ears..... the rock that dreamed of being a flower would be..... then truely everyone would be treated as they deserved to be

Khriss
07-04-2005, 02:31 PM
wow - pinkoma I saw that "Twilight Zone",, too-,, My wish is for -No-One To go to bed hungry-and,,,,,,, oh -crapp,, My Ms. Universe Dream- again!,,, though I look "HOT" in this sequine Dress!!! hehe ,,,,, hugs/kisses/ "K"