PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas of what to say please????

heathr1
05-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I occasionally meet up with a woman I worked with until about 7 years ago?

She, at work, and she initiated this, started to trim my eyebrows every few weeks with the scissors from her make-up bag.

I used to sit in front of her while she opened up her make-up bag and I found it a slight turn on when she occasionally showed me her new make-up before trimming and once even joked about putting lip gloss on me.

We now occasionally meet up for coffee in a coffee shop for a chat and on several occasions, like today, when she has just had her hair done, talks with me about her hair and lets me play with/touch it.

At work she used to also show me her new shoes and boots and on a few occasions jokingly flirted with me.

She has her own family, but I'd like advice on what to say to her to get her to jokingly suggest putting make-up on me again and then take her up on the offer.

Today, I asked her if she would start trimming my eyebrows again and she said yes, when not in public another time.

Any advice please.

Christina Horton
05-14-2009, 11:13 AM
TELL HER YOUR CD. She has probably guessed. Tell her you want to be Girl friends and you don't want to steel her away from her SO. Unless that is what you want to do in witch case don't do it. If she says yes she would love to make sure she tells her SO and that it's ok with them. If she knows you will have much more fun providing it all good with her family of course. Just be careful hun you could lose her as a friend , not cuz she hate the CD thing but,cuz her man won't want you going out with his women. Just my :2c: HUGGS and good luck. :hugs: :canada:

DonnaT
05-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Wow, seems she's treating you like a girlfriend.

So I'd open with something like, "You know, sometimes I feel like you are treating me like a girlfriend, and I don't mind at all."

See where the conversation takes you.

Desiree2bababe
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
She sounds so accomodating, I'd just be honest and say I'm a crossdresser and would love it if you'd do my makeup and help me dress someday!

cindym5_04
05-14-2009, 11:23 AM
If she shows you her lipgloss again, tell her that you'd like her to put it on you- along with other makeup.

Jessica Who
05-14-2009, 12:41 PM
Hmmm... to me, it just kind of seems like she is being playful with you. I would be careful with whatever you choose to do, you mention that she does have a family. Does this family include a husband? If you're going to reveal anything, be very calculated about it, like maybe say that you put on some makeup the other day, if she freaks you can always say that you were joking.

In my experience, many girls like to joke about putting on a lil makeup or a pair of earrings on a guy, but only in the interest of a chuckle or some good-natured fun. Some of those same girls may be appalled by a man wanting to actually dress like a woman.

If you only meet occasionally, and if there is a low risk, then I would go for it personally. I just want you to consider the potential consequences.

Tora
05-14-2009, 10:40 PM
A GG to assist in your training as a CD, could be a great oppertunity.
Is this your intention?

gretchen2
05-14-2009, 10:44 PM
She has a family, be careful.

erica12b
05-14-2009, 11:01 PM
just in the every day talking ask her what she thinks would look good on you as a extra, then see where she will take it

5150 Girl
05-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Ya know, you could just say, "I've noticed you kinda treat me like a girl-freind... Do you think it would be fun to dress me up head to toe?"

vivianann
06-22-2009, 10:11 AM
I would tell her I want to see what I would look like with makeup on, and see where it goes from there.

TGMarla
06-22-2009, 10:15 AM
I'd say you're playing with fire. She has her own family, yet she allows you to flirtatiously play with her hair. She trims your eyebrows and plays make-up with you. I think you ought to back away and find another woman to play house with.

No offense intended, it's just my opinion, based only on the few facts you've disclosed. If I've read the situation incorrectly, I apologize. But I think your relationship with her borders on the inappropriate.

Annie D
06-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Share with her that now that you have seen her again that I remember the times you spent together doing..................and then confess how it made you feel then and the thought of it now. From what you have shared she may what to start the "relationship" again. You really don't have anything to lose and much to gain. Good luck!

sterling12
06-22-2009, 02:52 PM
And, are you married? From what you describe, I think she is very attracted to your "feminine side." That DOES NOT mean that she has guessed that your transgendered. In fact, I would imagine that she has probably ignored what might seem to be a logical conclusion. How did this start, did you complain about your bushy eyebrows? Or, did she "suggest" that she might be able to help you out with this problem. If she initiated the whole episode, I think it's very likely that this could get "sticky."

And yes, she also has a family. It's a very dangerous game to flirt. It can quickly escalate into something else.

What to say? Have a "heart to heart" with her and just tell her that your flattered, but for both your sakes, "We had better leave this alone!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Nigella
06-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Like most of these types of thread, we can only read what you have posted, we can misunderstand your meanings.

You ask for advice on what to do, for every post you get in response you get a different answer, although a lot of them will be of a similar vein.

The best advice you will get is DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST

How can we, in cyberspace even begin to understand the whole situation you are in from a matter of 7 sentences.