PDA

View Full Version : more men???

rexy
07-03-2005, 11:42 PM
girls just wanted to say something, i think that if more men would try on panteis, pantyhose,stockings etc. Maybe this world would think it would ok to dress any way you would want too, maybe so many of us would not be in closet!!!! :) :)

Julie
07-03-2005, 11:46 PM
Who says they don't already?

rexy
07-03-2005, 11:52 PM
thanks Julie yeah... they just do not want anybody else to find out

Stephanie Mancini
07-04-2005, 12:09 AM
According to some statistics i've read one in four men crossdress to some degree, so chances are we meet other crosssdressers everyday of our lives and don't ever realize it

Steph

JoAnnDallas
07-04-2005, 08:38 AM
I remember back in the 80's when a couple of the pro football quarterbacks ammitted that they wear pantyhose under their uniforms to keep their legs warm. I would have thought that may have created a fad, since if it's OK with such and such quarterback, then it's OK with me.. At least that's the normal male attitude.

Wendy me
07-04-2005, 01:51 PM
the smart ones do already..............

Jonien
07-04-2005, 02:01 PM
I remember back in the 80's when a couple of the pro football quarterbacks ammitted that they wear pantyhose under their uniforms to keep their legs warm. I would have thought that may have created a fad, since if it's OK with such and such quarterback, then it's OK with me.. At least that's the normal male attitude.

Most of the guy's in my bike club wear tights/pantyhose under there leathers in cold weather but you will hard pressed to get them to admit it.

rexy
07-05-2005, 05:00 PM
wendy you are right if they only knew how much it means to dress up more of them would( if they were smart ) :) :) :) :)

azure
07-05-2005, 05:10 PM
then they rush screaming back into thier closet dragging their knuckles behind them.A little like individuals who are gay only when it suits them, and and at all other times, are violently opposed to the whole issue. Im sure the crossdressing variety are busy repeating over and over as they creep upstairs when the wife or girlfriend is out "this doesnt make me a tranny!"
when theyre rifeling through the knickers drawer for those black silk ones they love. And then conveiently blank it from their memory an hour later at the match with their mates. ho hum isnt life complicated.

Maddie Knight
07-05-2005, 05:24 PM
I really don't think hairy mans legs look good in stockings.
If they were to shave or wax before wearing stockings that would be ok.

emmicd
07-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Rexy,

I like your look! Cute outfit! That's one of my favorite: Little black skirt, white blouse that covers top part of skirt and sits dainty on the mid part of the skirt and black nylon pantyhose. Now if I could go out dressed anyway I wanted to, that would certainly be my choice. I do believe there are a good amount of mtf cross dressers out there who repress and deny it. I wonder if all those who are repressing came upon this website would they slowly open up and embrace it as I have come to do!

Emmi