PDA

View Full Version : Why do you post up your pictures?

Jessica Who
05-14-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm not asking this question with any sort of negative tone, but I am curious to know what reasons some of you have for doing this.

A few weeks ago, just before I posted pictures of myself en femme (in our picture gallery) for the first time EVER, I asked my wife what she thought about it. While my wife is supportive and encouraging, I always seek to consider her feelings on everything as it relates to crossdressing and I never do anything without consenting her. This most certainly isn't her rule, but something that I do to keep our relationship strong.

Anyway, to the matter of pictures. While she was getting ready to hang out with one of her friends, I walked up to her and let her know that I was considering posting up a few photos of myself here on the forum. She paused, and thought for a moment before going on to say that she really doesn't have a problem with it, but she doesn't want me posting just for the sake of posting or just because everyone else does it.

Then she told me that as long as I can come up with a good reason to share pictures of myself with the forum, then she would give her blessing. The question she ended up asking me is why I want to do this.

I took about a day to consider my feelings and really think about why I was driven to share my photos with you all. In other words, what would I and the rest of you get out of seeing pictures of Jessica.

After some careful thought, I came back to her and said that because I don't venture out of the house and none of my friends or family have seen me dressed up, I felt the need for others to see me as Jessica so that A) I could get feedback on my look and B) so that my feminine side would feel validated.

When I say validated I mean that my feminine image of myself is seen and accepted by others like you all. Together we are a community and I believe that I would benefit as a person by further hearing that I am not alone and that I actually look halfway-decent as a girl. I told my wife that it is similar to the feeling of posting pictures of my video game and console collection on a gaming message board.

The positive comments that I've received have been enormously helpful to not only my self-esteem, but in my goal of reaching 100% acceptance of Jessica. The emotions I experience are similar to those that I feel when one of my friends compliments my outfit or hairstyle in male mode. That is to say, I'm not looking for someone to find me sexy or attractive, but solely wanting to be accepted once in a while as a chick.

Lol, sorry I didn't mean for this post to be so long, but thanks for bearing with me and please post your reasons for wanting to share your photos.

Patricia1
05-14-2009, 02:01 PM
I post for a variety of reasons - validation, self-expression, narcissism, confidence building, networking, sharing, you know the usual human need to interact societally. Besides, I think I've got something worth showing.

Teri Jean
05-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Jessica, I think Pattie is right in that one gets a chance to meet people in a way that is more intimate than just a name/handle. When I posted my avatar it was a way for all of you to look and see who Keli is as if we were sitting across the table for coffee. If you feel up to it I would say please do so and then we can see who Jessica is. Thank you and your post did not go that long. Give your wife a hug for her acceptance.

Huggs Keli

Joni Marie Cruz
05-14-2009, 02:14 PM
At first I was going to put, "To frighten horses and little children." but then I decided, though those to me seem to be perfectly valid reasons, to attempt to curb my default flippancy since the question was asked in a serious manner.

Personally speaking, even though I do go out as myself, it's not nearly as often as I might like, so I suppose by posting my picture(s) it gives me a presence of sorts outside of my own head in a venue that's safe and sane. Safe anyway.<g>

Hugs...Joni Marie

Kathi Lake
05-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Narcissism, pure narcissism. :)

Actually, we are all in a process of being the best woman we can be. While our lovely GG friends spend most of their lives practicing the wonderful art of femininity - hair, makeup, clothing and the like, we only get to do it sporadically. Sure, there are some of us that live as a woman full time, and some that get to "play" a lot more than some of us do. For the most part, we don't get to do it as often as it takes to get really good at it. When I get dressed up and take pictures, I am taking a risk -the risk of being seen by someone I know, the risk of looking ugly, and more.

I post my pictures here not as a "Look at me! Look at how cute and pretty I am!" but more as showing others my work in progress. I look for criticism - constructive or otherwise - and I get it. I get it from ladies further along the path. I get it from GGs. I get it from everyone. That criticism really helps. It helps me to be the best I can be.

That's my answer, anyway.

Kathi

vjaducd
05-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Why we are here together as a family ?
To fulfill our feminine fentasy & in complete desires/ wishes & to present ourselves against persons of same comunity,
While we can't go out in en fem mode with complete make over in a female mode we tend to remain some lacking in our life & to fulfill our 2 nd side of actual life it is highly necessary to present oue enfem pictures.
I am highly eager to have my enfem avatar pictures to be taken by the c.d to whom can I trust to upload here, for that I have approched Sudha rani miss 7 Ritu+ . Yet the concent is awaited.
Is there any body from india to help me & join me / Pl. send me p.m. & I will contect you later
vjaduc.d.from India :hugs::love::thumbsup:

CatAttack
05-14-2009, 02:31 PM
What she said :thumbsup:

cindym5_04
05-14-2009, 02:32 PM
I say "why not".

Jessica Who
05-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Excellent responses, I agree completely, and have had some of those same thoughts pass through my head during the last several years, but I haven't always had an outlet for expressing/recording them. Thanks for your thoughtful replies.

Of course, sometimes I do just want to shout to the world: "Hey, do I look pretty?!" :) :daydreaming:

Patricia1
05-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Of course, sometimes I do just want to shout to the world: "Hey, do I look pretty?!" :) :daydreaming:

Jess - I'm sure you do. How about a piccie so the name & face can work their way into our heads?

iwearstockings
05-14-2009, 02:44 PM
I need to be seen. It wasn't always this way, when I was growing up I never thought I'd share it with anyone outside of my relationships. I think because it is possible, safe and relatively risk free, posting pictures of myself dressed up has become really important and something I look forward to. because I'm straight I never thought I would spend time looking at pictures of men expressing their sexuality. There you go though, what a fantastic resource the internet is and now I am one of those that likes to pose for the camera.
When I started dressing up it was always underwear. As time has passed I've got more into clothing and shoes and recently a wig and makeup. I think taking pictures has definitely played a part in the evolution of my cross dressing fetish and I'm loving it more than ever :^)

Patricia1
05-14-2009, 02:56 PM
because I'm straight I never thought I would spend time looking at pictures of men expressing their sexuality. There you go though, what a fantastic resource the internet is and now I am one of those that likes to pose for the camera. I think taking pictures has definitely played a part in the evolution of my cross dressing fetish and I'm loving it more than ever :^)

There you go - our club has members of every stripe & everybody joins for a reason. Self-expression is good for the soul.

Lisa Golightly
05-14-2009, 03:14 PM
I posted this on another thread...

...His site can be found at www.sputnik2.com and the front page contains a few tracks...

Click on Me... Well this is what I mean't about Sputnik being fused to me.. I'm quoting out of context but the line 'with your makeup like a *****... click on me, click on me' really speaks to me... For years I sought the adoration of the trans-community through my photos... I loathed myself so much the only love I allowed myself were the comments people posted... I was really unstable then just coming out of years of self harm... Couldn't comprehend why any one could possibly like me, but the comments were a comfort.

I'm not looking for sympathy it's just how it was then... With acceptance of my transsexuality came love and the ability to view my photographic whoring as the way I survived my darkest years. So I'm grateful people back then 'clicked on me' :)

When I started hormones I retired from doing self portraits... but when I met Phil he kind of asked me to do some new ones for him and so I did a few... I do the odd one here and there for him and post some of them here...

I kind of like showing how I'm developing during my transition... :)

Lisa x

Sarah...
05-14-2009, 03:18 PM
I've only posted a few pictures. These days I mostly put a picture out there so that you can see who you are talking to. So, my av hardly ever changes - no need yet.

Sarah...

Patricia1
05-14-2009, 03:19 PM
I kind of like showing how I'm developing during my transition... :)
Lisa x

We kinda like knowing - you're quite lovely.

Shelly67
05-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I,ll be totally honest . I think some of the reasons we behave in certain ways ( probably inlcuding posting of visual images ) could be vanity........
And I,m a perfect example .
I am vain .

kellycan27
05-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Only have my avatar posted............

trannie T
05-14-2009, 04:34 PM
I have my photo here just to show off. I do enjoy inflicting my radiant beauty on all of you.

Lorileah
05-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Like Patricia said, pure unadulterated, narcissistic, selfish attention grabbing. And I can look pretty sometimes too. Hey if you saw me in male mode you would know that I am prettier as a girl. :o I am a Princess and I am high maintenance, I know so everyone else should see it too

Christina Horton
05-14-2009, 04:43 PM
I have not yet read all the other posts. I figger I would say why (I) post pics before I read why anyone else does.

I post pics of myself because......

If another girl out there ,(whom wants to go out but is afraid to cuz she thinks so does not pass,) See's my pic and Say's if she can go out being plus size and go out and shop, go to movie's see friends who only know her male side with no prob, And not fully pass then she can to. She can drum up the courage to go out for the first time and I could help It's all worth it.

It get input from other girls on how I look.

See if what I want to wear looks good or matches e.t.c.

To be able to see my pic while on the puter and know that all you girls ONLY KNOW MY FEM-SIDE.

And list but not least , it's nice to see whom your talking to while your talking to them.

Well there are my reasons for posting my pic, If I think of more I will post the new one's later.
I hope that helps. So I you will excuse me I need to read all the others and see if they share my feelings on this. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Jenna Stunned
05-14-2009, 04:49 PM
I post for a variety of reasons - validation, self-expression, narcissism, confidence building, networking, sharing, you know the usual human need to interact societally. Besides, I think I've got something worth showing.

same here. I find that i get better at dressin, everytime i post something. i learn what doest work.

And Jenna is a total narcissist:)

Christina Horton
05-14-2009, 04:52 PM
I have my photo here just to show off. I do enjoy inflicting my radiant beauty on all of you.

Your too funny Trannie You gave me a good laugh!!!!

Alice B
05-14-2009, 04:58 PM
I post so that those that I trust can see me as Alice. No one else will.

Joni Marie Cruz
05-14-2009, 05:11 PM

Right on!

Hugs...Joni Marie

Jessica Who
05-14-2009, 05:15 PM
I definitely agree on seeing the picture of the person you're talking to, that really helps instead of seeing blank (like mine) or a cartoon (like I have on facebook).

@Patricia1, I have a picture up in my profile :)

KaylaRoberts63
05-14-2009, 05:20 PM
I would post my picture, but apparently I have not yet earned the privilege to have it shown. Gee- my camera still works!

~Kelly~
05-14-2009, 05:26 PM
This is actually a rather good question. I have a couple of reasons why I post pictures. One of the biggest, and though I hate to say it, is vanity. Before I go too far on this, I think I need to explain that it is not a "look at me. I'm pretty" type of vanity. Faaaaaaaar from it. It is more for a sort of feminine validation. I have spent the vast majority of my life running from myself and running from cameras because I always hated the image that ultimately came out as a result of who I was trying to make everyone see. The problem was that even though that is who I wanted everyone else to see, I couldn't stand the sight of myself. I knew that I was a lie and seeing that lie in print was disgusting to me. But now, I am feeling better about who I am by the day. I am finally free to be who I have always been. I am finally able to smile at my reflection. That is probably the biggest reason. I feel that feminine validation in who I see in the pictures and want to share it with others. The other reasons are more for giving an idea of who I am. I can type all day but without putting a face to the words, I blend in with everyone else. Basically it is just a way of showing my individuality on the forum.

I hope these reasons are good enough. :)

MissConstrued
05-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Hmm... I'll go with vanity and narcissism. Hooray for honesty, all you who said this, too! And, after being the shy kid who hid in the corner for most of my life, I'm afraid the little attention wh0re in me was screaming to get out. I hereby issue this disclaimer should it become necessary: it's not my fault! :o

But it is nice to put a face to an otherwise anonymous Internet denizen. It gives a better feel for who one is talking to, and I appreciate all of you who have posted your mugs. That's what gave me the guts to do it. Monkey see, monkey do.

dilane
05-14-2009, 08:11 PM
1. Since the experiences in my out and abouts might seem farfetched to some, I thought I should at least show myself to help allay suspicions that I might be a fantacist.

2. I often give advice and opinion, and I think a semi-decent appearance adds to street 'cred on this board.

3. Out and abouts without pics don't get read much, and I like to be read :)

4. I don't have a femme face at all -- big nose, bad forehead, deep chin, so I thought I'd show what you can do with such raw material I've been given. (Like many here, I secretly envy the beauties with naturally femme faces).

5. Frankly I always hated my photos, but this group which has a bit of the "pix cult" to it, got me motivated to see if I can find the angles and lighting to look halfway decent. All pictures of me are range-fed: no additives (ok, some hormones) and no photoshopping or special effects.

6. I'm pleased when someone compliments me on a picture, but I don't actively seek it -- the pix are a backdrop to my experiences out and about, not the end-all/be-all for me.

7. I know that I often look up an interesting poster's pictures just to get a feel of who they are and their style, and that's a bit of a pain, so I created a small album.

Byanca
05-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Just for fun. Sometimes I think it is boring with just text. Also like being remembered or something like that.

RobertaM
05-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Hey i am a perfect example of why we do this, i run off and get a photoshoot, whats the first thing i do when i get back to the hotel,, post photos.

why

1. I want to show off
2. I want to get feedback
3. I am proud of my accomplishments and want to share with our sisterhood.

Miranda09
05-14-2009, 10:20 PM
I,ll be totally honest . I think some of the reasons we behave in certain ways ( probably inlcuding posting of visual images ) could be vanity........
I am vain .

I would agree. Vanity is a strong motivator here. :)

Marilynn
05-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Peer group pressure? :D

Not really. I do think that if I'm going to post in discussions, it's only polite that I show my face, such as it is. In my case, it certainly can't be vanity. :eek:

Celeste
05-14-2009, 11:32 PM
It was new ,kind of daring and I wanted to share them. When reading others post without an avatar I just drew this blank image of that poster,so I also felt that having a visual reference was helpful.I do realize not everyone can post a pic ,but I'm grateful for those who do.

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-15-2009, 03:56 AM
Wow, Jessica - you really analyzed that to the extreme! :eek: Interesting thought process and analysis you offer for your own reason.

I'm going to echo what others have already said. For me, it's (mostly) vanity and narcissism and I say that without shame. Those two words are often held in a negative light, but I think that's not fair. More often than not, people who post images of themselves on the internet for that EXACT same reason, regardless of cd or non-cd. Ever been to MySpace? I rest my case. ;)

I work hard on making Gabrielle look good. Why wouldn't I want to share her beauty with the world? That beauty won't last forever, so best to capture it while I can, and show off what I've got. Whether or not people enjoy her as much as I do is up to them. But I try and I'm sharing. :)

TGMarla
05-15-2009, 07:13 AM
I post piccies when I get a new dress or an outfit that I want to share with others. I find some stunning new dress, I take a bunch of pics, and I post 'em up so everyone else can share in the fun.

That and so that I, too, can "inflict my radiant beauty on all of you!" :D

Mary Morgan
05-15-2009, 09:45 AM
You said it all. We are a community, and we all need to feel validated.

Carly D.
05-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally I posted some pictures for people to give critic of them.. after hearing the same response I thought "these people don't get my pictures at all".. truth is I don't get my pictures.. what am I trying to convey?? well for me, I really don't think I would pass in a well lit room or a dimly lit room for that matter.. but truth is I cross dress as myself, sort of the male side as what I want to look like, and that includes the wig (such as it is) to show me with hair, or at least the less like me (losing my hair)... and I don't like to wear any makeup at all.. I might wear lipstick every now and then.. and nail polish.. some men wear nail polish (the weird ones) and ear rings (clip ons).. to be or not to be a full attempt at cross dressing or looking sort of fem or maybe me looking like a guy with long hair wearing a dress or skirt outfit with pantyhose or tights and heels....

tamarav
05-15-2009, 08:08 PM
I post my pictures because I have a short memory and want to remember what I looked like previously. That, and I love to practice and attempt to improve, so what better way than to expose yourself? Many times I just can't help myself....

see what I mean?

Karren H
05-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Because I want to.....

Sherry-Stephanie
05-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Patricia1 said...
validation, self-expression, narcissism, confidence building, networking, sharing, you know the usual human need to interact societally...

Well that made this answer easy....thanks Patricia1

Plus I also think it says I'm proud of what I look like as a woman and I'm not afraid or ashame to show it to others who may appreciate my female side....

PretzelGirl
05-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Well. for the other side of the coin. Narcissism/vanity is the reason I haven't posted a picture yet. Although I have cross-dressed for a long time, I am now only getting into working on the "look" (make-up, fixing the hair, etc).

Now I am not a perfectionist by any means, so there could be some progress pictures. But the home life is quite busy and the progress has been very little so far. Hopefully this summer things will get jump started.

Carly D.
05-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally I posted some pictures for people to give critic of them.. after hearing the same response I thought "these people don't get my pictures at all".. truth is I don't get my pictures.. what am I trying to convey?? well for me, I really don't think I would pass in a well lit room or a dimly lit room for that matter.. but truth is I cross dress as myself, sort of the male side as what I want to look like, and that includes the wig (such as it is) to show me with hair, or at least the less like me (losing my hair)... and I don't like to wear any makeup at all.. I might wear lipstick every now and then.. and nail polish.. some men wear nail polish (the weird ones) and ear rings (clip ons).. to be or not to be a full attempt at cross dressing or looking sort of fem or maybe me looking like a guy with long hair wearing a dress or skirt outfit with pantyhose or tights and heels....

After I posted this response I thought about what I had written and realize this was a huge revelation.. I really don't think I look like a woman when dressed up.. I would like to.. but more to the point I think I just about nailed what I was trying to say.. let me add this.. I don't think I am trying to look like a woman so much as I'm trying to look less like me and more like anyone else.. sort of the me with hair wearing womens clothes but not really trying to pass but rather look like I would want to while dressed up as a male version of me with hair.. I know that contradicts the "look like anyone else" part of the earlier statement but with the wig on I do look a little less like myself and more like someone else but like me if my hair was all there and rather wild looking... confused about this?? I am as well... I wish I could explain it in clear terms but this is as clear as I can make it..

TxKimberly
05-16-2009, 01:29 PM
I suppose that for me, it's because this is the only place where I can say "See, I'm not the ugly old guy y'all think I am! I'm actually kind of purty!" Where else can I share that side of me? Admittedly, once I started posting pics I've gone just a wee bit over board . . .
(Oh HUSH all of you that are laughing. "Wee bit" she says? "A WEE bit?!")

Hali
05-16-2009, 02:15 PM
There are so many things that bring thrill as related to CDing e.g dressing-up, looking into the mirror to see the femme you, then the ultimate thrill which is going out in public and getting comments................ for those of us who cant go out posting photos can be a very powerful moral boaster. There is nothing compared to posting and getting all the comments and sucking them into ones head its so exhillarating.

Posting photos on CD forums and on the net is the ultimate method of expressing the femme part of a CD

I say yes to posting photos its part and parcel of modern CD life in (my opinion).

MarissaSynth
05-16-2009, 02:16 PM

well said

kristinacd55
05-16-2009, 02:29 PM
I suppose that for me, it's because this is the only place where I can say "See, I'm not the ugly old guy y'all think I am! I'm actually kind of purty!" Where else can I share that side of me? Admittedly, once I started posting pics I've gone just a wee bit over board . . .
(Oh HUSH all of you that are laughing. "Wee bit" she says? "A WEE bit?!")

Geez Kim are you a Southern belle, or Scottish Highlander? :heehee:

Carole Cross
05-16-2009, 02:35 PM
I post my photos to show how I am getting on and to remind myself of how far I have come, and how much I still have to go. I try to keep my latest picture in my avatar, the present one is from last night.

msginaadoll
05-16-2009, 02:54 PM
I post my pics because I like a little attention. I may want to show off a diffrent look- get feedback, and just to show who I am. I personally enjoy looking at pics. Sorry to say but always felt an Out and About without pics is just half the story. Also I love to look at pics to see how other ladies look, maybe get ideas, makeup tips, clothing, etc.

Joy Carter
05-16-2009, 03:29 PM
"I would if I could. But I can't so I won't"

kristinacd55
05-16-2009, 04:22 PM
I...........just can't help myself!! :daydreaming:

TSchapes
05-16-2009, 06:04 PM
I used to post them a lot more, but I've kinda fallen off. I think it's because I go out more now that I don't need the outlet as much.

But when I did, I wanted to ask for opinions like, does this hairstyle look better or this one, or which dress looks best.

The girls here have been really nice too, so it is a boost to your self-esteem to go further.

I also love photography, so I took a photo class and just enjoy that part of it too.

-Tracy

Samantha43
05-16-2009, 09:00 PM
I am vain .

Okay, I'll come clean.......I'm vain too........:doll:

DinaMature
05-17-2009, 11:31 PM
I saw your topic and jumped right to "reply"... no disrespect to anyone, I'm sure everyone has a say on this...

I came to this site almost immediately upon accepting this part of myself. It was not that long ago, at age 49, that I put all the pieces and signs together and found the Dina hidden within.
It was shortly there after I posted a pic or two... a statement to myself (both sides) and to anyone 'listening' that I'm here and I'm not going away.

linnea
05-18-2009, 12:52 AM
I post because I am proud and pleased with the progress that I've made and I want to share that with friends. I also think that I will get some feedback that may be helpful to me in progressing further or just feeling accepted and acknowledged.
I like seeing other's posts because they usually inspire me.

Leanne2
05-18-2009, 08:15 AM
I posted two pictures of my new hairdo a month or so ago. Then it was moved because I didn't realize that it should have been posted in the picture section. I'm not very good with computers and I'm not even blond. I tried to post my picture as my avatar but the computer rejected it. Is that a sign?
The main reason that I posted my pictures was for the feedback. I thought that maybe I was pretty but wanted the opinion of my sisters. You probably exaggerated but I was thrilled with all of the complimentary comments. Other than this site I don't know anyone else like me. Birds of a feather flock together. Thank you everyone. Leanne

Kerrie Sifton
05-20-2009, 01:35 AM
I posted some, so that others might offer ideas, and two so that i was helping to contribute ideas to others.
I have picked up so many ideas from the pictures here, that I felt sharing was the right thing to do.
And I was a bit surprised at the look.
So there might be a bit of vanity there.

Violetgray
05-20-2009, 06:51 AM
I post them because Azathoth, the dark god at the center of the universe, the evil deity that could destroy our world with but a thought, he whose very presence would inspire madness and death, bid me post them, and I have no choice but to obey. Refusal would only court my destruction, in this world and beyond.

Also, I appreciate the input and everyone loves to feel pretty! :-)

Beware Azathoth!

Nikki Welsh
05-20-2009, 05:15 PM
I post for three simple reasons. 1) Posting gives me an outlet since I'm deep in the closet (at least for now). I need a way to share myself with the world, just as I would be doing if I went out to dinner or a club with other tgirls and friends. 2) Just as Jessica said, I need validation from my community. You are all my peers, my friends, my confidants. I want to feel part of a community and posting is one form of doing that for me. The feedback, the idea sharing, the constant improving - these are all important.3) I'm vain. Yes. I admit it. It's sad. But I truly love to receive compliments for the sake of my fragile self esteem :)

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-20-2009, 05:25 PM
3) I'm vain. Yes. I admit it. It's sad. But I truly love to receive compliments for the sake of my fragile self esteem :)

So am I, Nikki. Only I don't see it as a terrible thing. I'm a good person, treat people with respect, show love for my friends, and try to help out where I can. I work my butt off to look good and I want to flaunt it while I've got it, because I can't hold on to it forever. A little vanity doesn't make us bad people - not by a long shot.

And how can you have such a fragile self esteem looking as amazing as you do? Have you looked at your own photos, lately? :) I know a babe (http://www.mycdlife.com/2009/03/nikki-welsh) when I see one. :heehee:

monika
05-20-2009, 06:50 PM
To feed Monikas already overblown ego:)

Alice Torn
05-20-2009, 08:59 PM
What Steph said... and a lttle vanity!

TSchapes
05-20-2009, 09:44 PM
I post them because Azathoth, the dark god at the center of the universe, the evil deity that could destroy our world with but a thought, he whose very presence would inspire madness and death, bid me post them, and I have no choice but to obey. Refusal would only court my destruction, in this world and beyond.

Also, I appreciate the input and everyone loves to feel pretty! :-)

Beware Azathoth!

Yea, that's it, what was I thinking! I knew it wasn't 'cause I like to! LOL

-Tracy

Miranda09
05-20-2009, 10:25 PM
Yea, that's it, what was I thinking! I knew it wasn't 'cause I like to! LOL

-Tracy

:yt: :)