PDA

View Full Version : at what age did you first crossdress?

helenr
05-14-2009, 09:19 PM
I don't presently have a current photo I would post so I thought maybe one when I was about 7, I guess, when I discovered my sister's pink nylon briefs-no thongs in the early 50's! Don't know why I was so compelled, but it is still a powerful part of my life 55 years later! How about you? Helenr

joann07
05-14-2009, 09:21 PM
I didn't have the urge to dress up until I turned 37 three years ago.

Hugs!

SweetCaroline
05-14-2009, 09:45 PM
I was about six years old. I started dressing up regularly as soon as I was old enough to left alone by myself--about eleven or twelve. It's been a life long thing for me as far as I'm concerned.

Berta82
05-14-2009, 09:55 PM
I too was about 6 or 7 trying on my mothers silk panties. Then I discovered there was more to it than just panties at 11 or 12 and been doing it since.

sissystephanie
05-14-2009, 10:08 PM
I tried on apair of my aunts rayon panties when I was 6, and then really got hooked when I was 7. That was 70 years ago. Except for a five year period when I stopped completely I have been CD'ing ever since.

LisaM
05-14-2009, 10:08 PM
I was about 5 or 6--I think-it may have been even younger--but it is one of my earliest memories.
I remember crawling under a table when my mother found me in her lingerie and crying that i wanted to be a girl.

suchacutie
05-14-2009, 10:11 PM
I had just turned 55...almost 4 years ago. LOL and you should see the bag of makeup! and the perfume, and the shoes....

It's hard to believe that anyone could go from being totally a "guy" to being so committed to "his" feminine side.

wild!

tina

PinkCDgirl34B
05-14-2009, 10:17 PM
One of my favorite questions!

I began at a young and curious age, as most did I think.

I was 11 maybe 12 and fascinated with the Sear's and Penney's catalogues. You can guess which sections. Anyway, that obsession led me to try on a pair of mom's pantyhose, of which many were hanging in the laundry room. It was instant amazement and it never stopped! Than I tried on an old pair of ruffle panties, a slip or two......ahhhhhhhh.

I still love to be in pantyhose, panties, Maidenform bras, vintage slips, vintage nighties, heels and all matter of fun femme finery.

Lacey

Miranda09
05-14-2009, 10:18 PM
I would have to say around 13 or 14.

leesametz
05-14-2009, 10:25 PM
other than the occasional pantyhose or panties and bra, i put on my first pantyhose, bra, slip, dress and (if they had fit) shoes when i was in 9th grade i think...

All the time I was growing up, my old widowed next-door-neighbor had a roommate. When her older roommate got married, my sister started to stay there every night. The neighbor didn’t like having the house to herself. When my sister left for college, the neighbor tried to get some local co-eds to stay for a minimal amount of rent.

I stayed there on an off for about 5 years myself. The neighbor would pay me $1 a night and since I had a double bed (more room), she was older (kept the house warmer in the winter) and I was out of my parents house it wasn’t a bad deal.

This story relates to a time when ‘Betty’ had a roommate from the local college who had gone home for the Christmas holidays. I was asked if I would stay over. I said sure why not.

I can’t remember the boarders name and I never once saw her. What I did know about her is this: she wore a size 5 panty, her bra size was 36C and her skirts and dresses were size 8/10 (I think). I had stayed there a couple of times throughout the year and had rummaged around in her panty drawer many times.

During these ‘fill-in’ nights I would slip on her nylon panties and her pantyhose to sleep in and quite often I would hook a bra around my young shoulders and stuff them with socks. Of course there was a certain amount of sexual tension when i did so...

A couple of days the neighbor had appointments early in the morning and I would always opt to sleep in. As soon as she pulled out of the driveway I would be pulling lingerie out of the dresser. One time I took out the pair of navy sheer to waist pantyhose I had worn numerous times in the past, a full nylon slip, the only nylon bra in the drawer and the required amount of socks. I slipped this all on and opened the closet. I pulled out a somewhat fancy blue knit jersey dress. I stepped into it and felt a great rush of excitement. I believe it the very first time I was completely dressed. She must have had size 4 feet because her shoes were doll sized. The hair, makeup and the shoes were the only missing pieces.

I proceeded to walk around the house, up and down the stairs, sitting down, standing up, the whole deal. I loved how the dress, the slip and the pantyhose all swished as i walked. I must have spent close to an hour dressed, hopping up and down in chairs, twirling around, looking in a full length mirror...

it was absolutely wonderful and i think it was then that i realized i like to wear what girls wear and not what guys wear to look like girls. girls dont wear lots of pads all over and such...

erica12b
05-14-2009, 10:27 PM
between 7 to10yr old

robinLynn
05-14-2009, 10:31 PM
I was 5 and me and a girl changed clothed she wore my clothes and paraded me in front of her mother and her mother named me Robin

Tora
05-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Best guess, ( since I did Not Log this hobby ) 6 or 7. With 3 brothers, Mom's
finery was the only available items. Nice items they were, she was into nylon nighties, panties, slips. Pantyhose was just coming in. With six living under the roof, there was never alot of free time. I did my best.

gretchen2
05-14-2009, 10:39 PM
I was 5, traded clothes with a girl in pre-school several times.

Persephone
05-14-2009, 10:51 PM
My first memory of crossdressing was when I was around 2-1/2 years old.

I really, really wanted to ge a girl and to walk around in a pair of high heels. I was desperately trying to figure out how I could use something to turn my shoes into high heels.

I was out on the front porch with a few different toys, including some old pots and pans for playing in my sandbox.

One of the pots was an old coffee percolator, a tall, fairly narrow pot.

I didn't have two such items, but I went ahead with my plan and jammed my foot down into the coffee pot in such a way as to wedge it toes down and heel up.

I don't remember what I did attempt to fashion the second "high heel" from, but I do remember trying several different things until, somehow, being able to sort of stagger around for a few steps.

I spent a very pleasant few minutes delighting in my new high heels.

Then my mother was calling me and I started to take them off. Only my foot was jammed in the coffee pot!

No amount of wiggling or contorting would get my foot out. I was completely and thoroughly stuck!

My mom came out, along with some other people, and a whole hullabaloo resulted; the kind of noise and confusion that happens when six different people try to tell you how to do something and each one has a different idea.

There I was, crying, in complete misery, both physical and psychological. Even at that young age I think I knew better than to tell them how the whole thing had started.

My mother was beginning to talk about seeing if the fire department could extricate me.

At that point, our somewhat-alcoholic handyman, a fellow named Andy, appeared on the scene. He looked over my trapped foot and said, "unlace his shoe and get his foot out."

That's what they did, and it worked.

Melissa73
05-14-2009, 11:06 PM
i cant say for sue, but i think i was 11 or 12. And i dont know why, i just recall getting thaT uncontrollable feeling to go into my sisters room and look through her closet. I found a dress and slipped it on. and as the years went on, i graduated to panties and tights and then a bra. (but thats another storry LOL )

Celeste
05-14-2009, 11:11 PM
I was 14 maybe 15 playing sick and staying home from school one day. My Mother smoked weed and I was going through her clothes trying to find any extra she may have left in her pockets.Well I found some smoke and enjoyed it,after getting a bit stoned I tried some hose on.

Each time I played hooky I tried on more and more until it was taking hours to get dressed and hours to clean up.I thought I was so cunning that she didn't know,She knew ,She just chose not to hassle me over it.

What started as a simple curiosity,turned out to be something pretty important and thrilling to me.Of coarse nowadays I don't smoke or use any counter productive substance or alcohol ,that would only ruin the natural buzz of dressing.

Kate Lynn
05-14-2009, 11:16 PM
when I was baptised in a robins egg blue dress with white lace trim,and white patent leather shoes,having cold water poured over my head,while I was screaming,kicking,and filling my diaper.
Just wish I could remember it.

Alice Green
05-14-2009, 11:24 PM
I remember as a little kid playing with Barbie's when I was over at the baby sitters with their daughter, and probably 7 or 8 I played dress up with my cousin, just kids having harmless fun, but I probably first crossdressed when I was in my young teens. I've just recently started dressing more to the point of doing it for a little each day.

Xenia
05-14-2009, 11:54 PM
I have vague memories of my older sister dressing me up in some of her old things when I was 4 or 5.

A couple years later, whenever my parents went out for an evening, my sister and her friend would babysit. Every time, they begged me to let them put me in a dress and makeup, and I remember very much wanting to say yes, but always refusing out of shyness/embarrassment.

I was probably around 10 or so when my sister left one of her bathing suits in the bathroom, and I couldn't resist the urge to try it on. I distinctly remember that being the first time I ever put on an article of girls' clothing, and things progressed from there over the next several years.

First time fully dressed (full-body shaving/dress/stockings/heels/full makeup) was for Halloween when I was 23. Some gay friends decided to dress in drag for a big party downtown, and convinced me to join them. An amazing and bizarre night in a lot of ways....a story I'll probably write about here when I've got some time.

First time getting dressed and truly loving what I see in the mirror? Still waiting. I feel like it might be soon.

nicoletta_cd
05-15-2009, 12:11 AM
first grade, i remember sneaking into my friends sisters stuff during sleepovers. i still wonder if any parents ever seen me but didn't tell!

daviolin
05-15-2009, 01:48 AM
I was five the first time I remember dressing up. My mother caught me to. She never said anything about it to me. It wasen't until puberty that I got serious with crossdressing. And I've been a girl ever since.flickr.com/photos/daviolin

dutch-anita
05-15-2009, 03:17 AM
I was 5, that little satin floral dress my mom had did it all for me. still remember the dress.....

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-15-2009, 03:47 AM
Since I was about 4. Didn't have much access to real women's clothes at the time, but my t-shits made decent makeshift skirts... and made my mother question their stretched neck holes. :doh:

I used to try on my mother's skirts when opportunity allowed. That started around the same age.

Lisa LIckorice
05-15-2009, 09:12 AM
I remember being five or six and my younger cousin was praised by my aunt for wearing her high heels. So in private I'd wear her heels and it all led from there.

When I was 11 or 12 I would stay at my grandmother's home after school till my mom got off of work. My grandma had a TON of lingerie, stockings, garters, heels, wigs, etc. It was like a cd's paradise! HAHA! I remember watching The Brady Bunch, wearing hose, a bra, and nightie while under a blanket so if someone would walk in they wouldn't see me! HAHA! :)

Patricia1
05-15-2009, 09:15 AM
I think I was about 5. Saw my mom's bra on the back of the bathroom door and couldn't resist putting it on. I've given up resisting ever since. Amazing how many of us girls were about 5. Any significance, do you think?

Mary Morgan
05-15-2009, 09:41 AM
I cannot remember a time when I did not experiment with my mother's makeup and clothing. I was fully dressing by about 11, but partially dressing from about 5. I was caught many times and grilled about wanting to be a girl. What does a 5 year old know about wanting to change gender. Little did I know, I was already in the right gender, just the wrong body.

kelliboots
05-15-2009, 10:06 AM
When I was 12 or 13, I think.

chrissy_crossdresser
05-15-2009, 10:52 AM
it started 8 years ago when i was 12

DonnaT
05-15-2009, 11:08 AM
I had the urge around 6 or 7, and started around 10 or 11.

anda_mouse
05-15-2009, 11:42 AM
fully dressed? probably 8 or 9

Jaydee
05-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Age 10, when my mom obtained some tights from a friend's daughter, for me to use as long johns during ski lessons. I hated the idea at first, but soon loved the feeling. I really started when I found a drawer of discarded pantyhose in a back bedroom around age 12. Been at it ever since.

Jaydee

xAnne_Mariex
05-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Very first time I was probably about 8 or 9, had to wear tights in a school play, then again when I was about 11.
It wasn't until my teens that I got to wear anything other than tights though and not til I was 23 that I dressed fully with a wig/make up.

countrygirl
05-15-2009, 12:34 PM
10 or 11

AKKaren
05-15-2009, 12:49 PM
I was dressing at an early age, I suppose...Sister's and Mom's undies and slips, shoes,stockings and jewelry. Boy, was I ever the depressed child. I felt nothing but shame, especially after everyone in my family found out. My Mom was horrified and beat me when she found me one day dressed. I still vividly remember that day:sad:

Tomara
05-15-2009, 01:54 PM
I was about six or seven years old the first time that I remember anyway.
Tomara

Nancyjo
05-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Three, maybe four

dennisGTS
05-15-2009, 03:41 PM
I think I was about 7 when I first crossdressed (fully). It was actually my older sister and her friend who did it to me cause they thought it would be fun.

No too long before that incident, if this counts, I had tried on my sisters nylon panties. Enjoyed it so much, I secretly wore her panties quite often...until I got caught by my dad. After that, I was very careful not to get caught again...I got caught like 3 more times after that, if I remember correctly.

Jeanine
05-15-2009, 04:04 PM
I decided to "try on" one of my oldest sister's bras at 13 because I had developed the breasts of an adult woman (36B) ... And kids at school, my own sisters, and several adults told me I should be wearing a bra. And after a few weeks I was wearing full female attire every chance I got.
Hugs-N-Kisses,
Jeanine

SexyJessica001
05-15-2009, 04:09 PM
I must of been 15 or 16 at the time i experimented with dressing up. I am 18 now, so havn't been going verylong

valrc
05-15-2009, 04:17 PM
at about 53. thought about it earlier but did not have a chance.

Daphine12
05-15-2009, 04:28 PM
I was about 7.:)

Jenniferpl
05-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Don't really remember the age I started but I always says around 10 or 11. My older sister left some underwear in the bathroom and one night I tried in on. I have been hooked ever since. Graduated to wearing my mother"s stuff. If she knew, she never said anything. Nothing better than wearing a sexy bra and high heels. It has been a great journey of discovery.

Lisa Golightly
05-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Well... lol... When I was a tot my mum tried to put my sister's cast-offs on me to get the last wear out of them... Apparently I screamed until they were taken off... and then at 5 I had to wear tights in the nativity play... but once more kicked up such a stink I was allowed to wear socks...

My thoughts even at 5 were resistant to my inherent femininity... My route to accepting my transsexuality has been the mental equivalent to being dragged backwards with your fingers dug deeply into the dirt... :)

I first actively dressed as a conscious need at about 7, but I only finally gave up resistance 30 years later.

Paula TV
05-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I was a late starter, well i didn't start doing it as a kid, it wasn't until when i was 18, a day/time when i had alot of spare time on my hands.

I sometimes wonder if i had a busy life all throughout, if i would ever turn to cd'ing.

Carly D.
05-15-2009, 07:29 PM
First time was probably preschool.. one of those games me and my older brother played called charlie dressup and we would wear dads clothes.. then one day I wore moms clothes in this game thing.. and after that I tried her stuff on just experimenting with the idea that you can wear something on your legs that change the color and feel.. pretty ok.. just ok.. not FANTASTIC or WOW.. or anything like that.. sure.. believe what you will it never felt that great to me.. such drudgery should be reserved for other things in life.. cross dressing.. that's just no fun at all... did I just write that?? .....

<3 Keri Lynn <3
05-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Lets see, my first time is also my earliest memory, I was almost 6 and living off a military base in Okinawa, Japan. We were unpacking after first arriving, my parents had to run to the store for something and I was mature for my age so I had to take care of my baby sister but she was asleep anyway, I was digging in a box I thought where my SNES was :p
Turns out it was my Moms clothing box, I don't know what came over me, it was some silk shirt that she had made my whole body shake with excitement so I put it on and it was like a dress to me went commando under it but then went back and got some of my whitey tightys. Might not have been so exciting or interesting but its what got me started.
Since then I did it at least once a year until I was 12 then I did a full time thing cause they were all out of town for something and it led to the first time I got caught, Dad walked in the door as I was coming down down a hall in full fem (everything but a wig) and my dad almost didn't recognize me, anyway stopping my story there :)

*Hugs*Kisses*

CD Susan
05-15-2009, 08:59 PM
I was 5 years old and the year was 1953. The urge to do this has not diminished one bit in all these years. I am a lifelong cd and will always be one. That is a fact of life that I am very comfortable with. I love being who I am.

Bobbi Lynn
05-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Around 4-5, I remember trying on my mother's and grandmother's panties.

Diane Smith
05-15-2009, 10:57 PM
I was sneaking into Mom's closets and drawers well before I was 5, not sure of the exact age. Mom didn't do much to discourage this and found it rather cute, I think. By age 12, I was wearing heels, nail polish, lipstick and earrings more or less full time except when at school.

- Diane

Sarah 777
05-16-2009, 03:56 AM
My earliest memory of dressing was around 11 or 12 I think. I can remember trying on a pair of my mums knickers and an old pair of tights. The first things I bought for myself was a pair of stockings and a suspender belt when I was 18...wasn't I brave?!! After that I started, and somehow managed to keep secret) a small collection of knickers and bras, and even a skirt.

After I married I managed to suppress it for a few years although the need (urge??) never really left of course and I soon started to "sneak" wear whenever I could. Eventually it came out and my then wife was actually quite relaxed about, to the point where she would shop with me for undies.

Subsequently we separated and my first g/f afterwards was also ok with my wearing and actually used to raid my knicker drawer...although I have to say I used to raid hers too!

Now I live alone and I've got loads of bits and pieces now. I've got some very nice girly nightwear which I always wear, I've started wearing strappy vest tops under my everyday clothes and I've revamped my undie collection.

My latest development is to start painting my toe nails (either clear or pale pink...I'm not that brave yet!) and I'm really thinking its time I bought some sexy heels...:battingeyelashes:

sometimes_miss
05-16-2009, 04:44 AM
The first time I wore girls clothes was when mom dressed me in my sisters clothes, I guess I was about two. The first time I did it to myself was I think three or four, when I wanted to be a 'big' girl like my sister so I could go to school too, but I didn't connect it to any sexual role difference. The first time I connected it to being gender and role different was when I was dressed up by my abuser, as he was teaching me how to be his girlfriend. About a year after that when I was 8 I started playing with my sisters old clothes on my own when no one knew, wondering if I was really supposed to be a girl. When I was dressed as a girl, looked in the mirror and saw a little girl looking back at me, I was shocked, and the confusion as to what I was remained for many years.

itsonlyme
05-16-2009, 05:02 AM
I was about 8 or so i wore my cousins clothes dresses and white cotton knickers well it was the 80s

Cassiecd
05-16-2009, 07:22 AM
I love this question now although it used to intimidate me.

I started at the tender young age of 50!

Right time, right place in life...

viva the late bloomers!

Cassie

PrettyFlowingGown
05-16-2009, 07:43 AM
I was about 5. I remember mum put a extra wardrobe in my bedroom full of her clothes, cause she had no room in her bedroom, and I used to like brushing myself against the fabrics. As I grew year by year I'd try them on after dark. I used to love mums nightgowns....they were so femme, flowing and had an old victorian feel to them. When I used to come home from school aged about 12. It gave me half hour time by myself, before mum came home so I used to put her nightgowns on. Great memorys.

Alessandra
05-16-2009, 07:57 AM
i was about 10 years old when i started to wonder what it felt like to wear a dress/skirt and i finally tried one of my mom's dresses and ive been hooked ever since about 1 year later i started to try with bra's and thongs and her shoes to before my feet got to big.

TxKimberly
05-16-2009, 08:12 AM
I was five or six. The girls all got to go to halloween as princesses. I "got" to go as a hobo. . .

jan croft
05-16-2009, 08:14 AM
For me, my sisters pink nylon panties when I was 11.

TGMarla
05-16-2009, 08:23 AM
I remember it well. I was twelve years old, and our junior high school was having homecoming. This included lots of activities, like a parade, and the football game, of course, and an "ugly" contest, where the contestants would try to make themselves as grotesque as possible. Good fun there, so I tried out. I knew a man who was in the theater, and he showed me stage makeup techniques. Nasty!

And I had an idea: I could cut flaps out of a pair of pantyhose, and it would look like the skin was falling off my legs. Ingenious! A sure winner. My mother told me that it didn't work that way, but what did she know? I was twelve, and I knew better than she! So I tried on a pair, tried to cut flaps in them, and ran them waist to toe.

Didn't work. I came in second place, and here I am, 36 years later, still wearing pantyhose....and a few assorted accessories. :battingeyelashes:

suzanneq
05-16-2009, 08:55 AM
spose from what i remember a small child,4 maybe 5,was asked by doc if wanted to be boy or girl(wild child)wish id told the truth,maybe life would have been different,but wouldnt change what i am for the world.

philly
05-16-2009, 03:11 PM
i was about 12 or 13 at the time

Krista1985
05-16-2009, 03:45 PM
I was 13 the first time I tried on my cousin's bra one summer when she was staying with us. I remember my reaction to it like it was yesterday, but the trill was followed by shame, guilt and all those negative emotions.

I didn't have the inclination towards repeating the behavior until 23, last year. Fueled by courage I worked up reading posts here, I went out and bought my own stuff at a TG specialty shop a couple months before I turned 24. Same thrill, just significantly less on the ensuing negative emotions roller-coaster. And that roller coaster ride gets lamer every time I ride it. :)

Tasha McIntyre
05-16-2009, 06:13 PM
At age 11 or 12, and it was as simple as walking in to mums wardrobe and ....... well it's not really that much of a stretch to guess the rest.

It wasn't until 16 until I bought my first girl clothes. As soon as I had a few $$$ from a part time job it was off to KMart for a denim mini skirt and pink crop top, which seemed to be the teen fashion at the time. Oh happy days :daydreaming:

Tash :)

Jamie14
05-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Occasional pantyhose in high school. Really didnt hit me hard all-out until 22 when I started buying clothes/bathing suits, etc.

luvlysublisa4u
05-16-2009, 11:00 PM
i was 22, visiting my sister in chicago. she had left the sexiest pair of calvin klein panties in the bathroom. i slipped them on and i felt like one of those cartoon super heroes as the surge of satisfaction came over me. not sure why i started as i entered adulthood, but wish i had started sooner.

Samantha43
05-16-2009, 11:14 PM
I was 12 or 13. I had the desire long before that, but never acted on it.

Persephone
05-17-2009, 01:21 AM
I was dressing at an early age, I suppose...Sister's and Mom's undies and slips, shoes,stockings and jewelry. Boy, was I ever the depressed child. I felt nothing but shame, especially after everyone in my family found out. My Mom was horrified and beat me when she found me one day dressed. I still vividly remember that day:sad:

Sorry to hear about what happened. But that is a great picture! You were really cute!

crossdrezzer1
05-17-2009, 05:44 AM
for me it was at the age of 4,, always from being born I was a cd,, I snuck into my sisters draw and stole a pair of her peach(yellow) silk panties,,she is 2 years older than me,, I kept them panties for 3 days,, on the 3rd day I had them on and there was a ruckus in my sisters room,,mom and her was ripping the room apart looking for them same panties,,guess sis loved them and was having a fit wanting them,,well I ran to my room and took them off and brought them to them and said the cat had them playing with them under my bed,,,yes a lame excuse but I was only 4 so they might of believed it,,well nothing was ever said about it since,,,,, growing up I have always at every chance wore moms and sis's clothes,,if I was home alone I would run to both of their rooms and gather my favorite things and put it all on,,, always scared that I would put the things away in the wrong places,, always took a mental note how the articles were layed and folded and looked for booby traps like a hair or a string because I thought they might have a clue and wanted to know for sure so they would set a trap,,,never found a trap but did always leave things just like I found them,,,for example the top panty draw wasnt shut all the way,,cracked open just a little,,

BarbiB
05-17-2009, 06:16 AM

fascinated with the Sear's and Penney's catalogues. You can guess which sections.
I still love to be in pantyhose, panties, Maidenform bras, vintage slips, vintage nighties, heels and all matter of fun femme finery.

Lacey

That's what started it here too.... Oh my! Those bra's, foundations, garters and girdles!.... And then I found that "dirty" magazine in the ditch while walking home from 5th grade. (But that was a whole 'nother plateau of obsession for me.)

Lilia_CD
05-24-2009, 12:23 PM
I was eleven or twelve, I 'borrowed' some panties from a friends sister. I lived in them lol, I'd wear them, wash them everyfew nights in the sink and wear them again.

Heather Daniels
05-24-2009, 12:32 PM
My older sister and her friends would dress me up as a girl and we'd play school when I was about 5 or 6. I was never very happy about doing that, but at the age of 8 or 9, I discovered her pantyhose, and the rest is history.

Audrey34
05-24-2009, 02:18 PM
I was 13 when I first started to experiment with crossdressing. I found a pair of white pantyhose and in the storage room of my parents house, I found a large box containing old clothes my sisters no longer wore. And for many weekends I would wear the pantyhose with whatever dress or skirt ensemble that was in the box. Took a long time before I finally began to wear heels and all the other stuff.
-Audrey

joannemarie barker
05-24-2009, 02:27 PM
i was ten and i've always been in the closet but have always dressed regularly.i can't live without it :)

Karren H
05-24-2009, 03:30 PM
5 Decades ago when I was 7.. Sigh...

MeaganDee
05-24-2009, 03:44 PM
I was 8 or 9, helping out at a rummage sale......... Found a box full of heavy satin lingerie, slips bras & panties... Was hooked forever

Randee
05-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Must be something funny that happens inside a lad of 8 or 9. For me I became curious about what it would feel like to be in girls skintight dancewear. So at age 10 while home alone, I sneaked into my sister's dance bag and put on her leotards and tights that she wore to dance classes and minced about the house in them. Been hooked ever since. Many years later, still love the look on the ladies and feel of them on me.

Jennifer James
05-24-2009, 04:03 PM
my first memory of crossdressing was probably age 11 I went into my sister's room and tried on her tan pantyhose and a dress and totally feel in love with the way i looked and felt standing in front of her mirror looking so pretty and cute since then i've developed into a beatiful woman :)

Kristen Marie
05-24-2009, 04:15 PM
While me earliest memories are when I was around age 6 or 7, it was not until I was around age 10 that I had the best memories of my friend's older sister's lingerie. She was my size and would always hang her lingerie in the bathroom or laundry room. My favorite was her matching light blue bra and matching panties. I can still remember both the bra and panties had a little pink rose on them...they were my favorites. But, she had so many great sets, it was great growing up in my friend's household!

Rita D
05-24-2009, 04:48 PM
About age four found a slip in a box of clothes destined for the attic. I put it on and crawled into bed and fell asleep. Later when Mom came to tuck me in for the night, she found me still wearing the slip.
After that she told EVERYONE- grandmother, aunts, neighbors,etc., especially if she knew I was in earshot. I think she thought she could shame me out of ever wearing girl's clothes again!
I think her plan worked wonderfully well, don't you, ladies?:)

Alana65
05-24-2009, 04:53 PM
I think I was around 7 or 8, and it started with my Mom's heels.........and progressed from there. I got caught several times over the next few years, but eventually got better at hiding my "girly" side.

Mistybtm
05-24-2009, 04:57 PM
I was in my young teens i would wear my moms bras and hose and one of her dresses that i liked :D

gennee
05-24-2009, 05:13 PM
I started four years at age 56. Never had urge before then.

Gennee

Super Amanda
05-24-2009, 05:14 PM
One of my earliest memories is my brothers and I all taking turns wearing Mom's heels....I first fully dressed, makeup and all, when I was around 10.

I would wait until a day where Mom and Dad were off doing stuff... and I would get dressed up in one of my Mom's outfits, undies, makeup, did my hair in a little short girly style with bangs, and wait for my younger brother(1 1/2 year difference) to wake up for the surprise!For me, there wasn't one item, like heels, or hose, but I wanted to try it all. I wanted to wear what all the girls my age would wear.

I ended up doing that quite a few times,now that I think of it...I was really sad when I started to outgrow my Mom's stuff...:(

darla_g
05-24-2009, 05:50 PM
i think i answered one of these threads before. My first desire was at 13. I was left all alone and started to explore my Mom's drawers and closets. She was the type of person who would get her hair done once a week and then if for some reason she didn't she had this wig that looked like her hair ( a somber red color, but not really long)

So it was never any one piece of clothing but it all! I did the bra, panties + a girdle. I was the perfect size to fit in all of this including the boots with the little heels. I would do my dress up every once in a while thoroughly enjoying it.

One day i was lamenting the fact my mom didn't have pierced ears. So i went out and bought a pair , sterilized them with a flame and alcohol and wore them for my dressed time. Never had a problem btw so anyone that is squeamish better take heed.

So i was pleased with myself and one day decided my brows were too bushy so unfortunately i took a shaver to them. Before i knew it i had gotten rid of my brows and i looked bizarre. I tried to draw them in with an eyebrow pencil but it was strange. It was ruthless from the kids in 8th grade and i quit crossdressing for like another 20 years. My parents didn't necessarily put it all together but told me i was very strange. BTW did you know the ancient Egyptians shaved their eyebrows when their cats died?

Carly D.
05-24-2009, 06:28 PM
I've been dressing in a way since preschool.. more by the time I was in junior high and still more by the time I was in high school.. and of course I dress a lot now.. with age comes??....

Chiana
05-24-2009, 11:38 PM
This has been brought up before. From what I remember from previous threads, it seems like the responses this time are generally earlier in life than previous threads. It is always fun to read how and when people discovered their feminine side.

I started when I was 4 or 5. I had a pretty unique opportunity to dress up. From early childhood up until I was a teenager, my Dad was the "display manager" in a couple of different department stores. He had to go in nights and weekends to dress the manequins and arrange the in-store and window displays. Some times I would go with him. While he would be dressing manequins in one part of the store, I would be dressing myself in another. I remember I got caught once when my Mom showed up unexpectadly. I don't think she told my Dad but she was pretty upset and told me to get out of "those" clothes immediately.

Sarah Doepner
05-25-2009, 12:24 AM
I had the desire, but not the opportunity, in the 5 and 6 year old range. Without a sister or close cousin to borrow from, I was pretty much out of luck until my early teens when I was big enough for mom's things and was being left alone long enough to give it a try. I was in High School when I finally had my first chance to dress up all the way to makeup.

Bobbi Em
05-25-2009, 04:30 AM
I was about 6. It was a pair of my Mom's black undies. This was back in the days when Moms could the kids alone for a few minutes to run next door for a 2 hour cup of coffee with a neighbor.

The movie on TV was The Creature from the Black Lagoon(still, in my mind, the most sexual(?) of the old monster films)...And there was just something about the scene where the woman was doing the backstroke, and the Creature was following below in syncronization.

That was about it, until 13 or so, when I discovered the joys of having access to my older sisters laundry basket & closet:heehee:

Bobbi

Stormgirl
05-25-2009, 05:15 AM
I started to wear girls clothes when I was around 5 years old.

Claire Cook
05-25-2009, 05:26 AM
Probably when I was 4 or 5. My mother once let me play "dress-up" about then, after that, I got into her clothes whenever I could. I've always been fascinated with women's clothes -- now more than ever!

ChristineRenee
05-25-2009, 05:30 AM
It was 1963 and I was 12 and in junior high school at the time. The very first thing that I remember trying on was my mom's one piece swim suit...a very pale shade of green as I recall. Then I tried on my mom's bra, girdle, stockings, and high heels and looked at myself in her full length mirror...and the rest, as they say, is history.

patricia 402
05-25-2009, 05:33 AM
for me i was about seven i saw this fullslip hanging on a laundry line and for some weird reason i just had to try it on and from then on patricia evolved:battingeyelashes:

Keely
05-25-2009, 05:41 AM
I started at 5 or 6 with my mother's panties. It wasn't until early teens that I really got serious. There has been a few dry spells where I denied the urges over the years. I think now is the most active I've ever been.

EjayeCD
05-25-2009, 06:21 AM
When I was 5 or 6, I didn't have any boys my age in the neighborhood, so I played with my sister & her friends. It was all girls games including dressup. Dressing up seemed like th most natural thing to do & I never stopped from that point on. It got more sexual when I resched puberty. I do not regret it at all.

loardata
05-25-2009, 07:44 AM
i started when i was i the 6th grade. i saw my mother getting dressed through a cracked bedroom door. She was putting her bra on. and i was hooked ( noun intended) lol. from then on i took every oportunity to go through her dresser drawers and try on her things:heehee:

Robyn_mncd
05-25-2009, 08:17 AM
I was in my early teens and home alone. For some reason I tried on a pair of my Mother's nylons and i was hooked. Loved the feeling and the rush it gave me. I put on one of her girdles and hooked them up under my jeans. I played with dressing off and on after that but didn't get more serious about it until after my divorce - my gf and I went out for Haloween dressed as "each other". I dressed in panties and bra skirt and top. I loved shopping for the clothes and accessories and loved the feeling of wearing a skirt. I still love the feeling. I don't want to be a girl - what they have to go through would be a nightmare for me but they do get to wear all the cool stuff.

Spidey4198
05-25-2009, 09:39 AM
My sisters started dressing me when I was young. I was just one of the girls. The first time I dressed myself was around 8. I stole a pair of my sister's panties, a dress, a headband and clip-on earrings.

sandyb40c
05-25-2009, 10:03 AM
A couple of my cousins dressed me up in panties, tights and a dress when I was 7. I protested, but it felt so right. After that I just wanted to continue doing it. Bought my first bra when I was 13 and have never looked back.

BillieJoe
05-25-2009, 10:11 AM
When I was very young my mother would have me dress in my sister's panties whenever my boy undies were dirty. That seemed to happen a lot. When I was older I realized that there was a 7 year difference in our age which led me to believe I actually had 'my own' panties. I would often be dressed in a girl's T-shirt also and I think socks. At the time most girls wore nylon panties. I soooo... rermember that! My mother also used me for a dress model for a cousin that was my age. When I was eleven I dressed up as a colonial girl for Halloween. Didn't think anything of it. It was just a costume. Then I heard a conversation awhile later about not wearing pants under girl's skirts. I started thinking to myself that I had worn pants under my Halloween costume. As a lark I wanted to know what it was like to not have pants on under my dress. So I did so. About that time I also saw a movie on TV during the civil war where the women were wearing corsets. I knew my sister had a corset so I tried that also. Curiosity got the best of me and I eventually tried on some of my sister's other clothing. It wasn't until I was wearing a girdle and nylons and a sheath skirt that I actually got erotic feelings. When that happened I was hooked for sure. Erotic feelings lasted for approximately ten years. Maybe as much as 15. I no longer dress for that kind of thrill and haven't for well over thirty years.

LOVE2
05-25-2009, 10:23 AM
i was 10 and still doing it at 45

Karen__Starr
05-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Best to say I started before the age of 10. I clearly remember getting foam breast forms in a five and dime store back east around 14 years old.

Carola
05-25-2009, 01:53 PM
At my school, there was a uniform for sports events that was like a women bathing suit; girls used like that for gimnastic or sports like those and boys should wore a short above it. It's almost unnecesary to say that when i was at home, the curiosity grows in me and i wore just the first piece to see me as the other girls and that was the only clothe that i used in a few years. I was around 7 at this time and by 10, i was looking for opportunities every time that i could.
I didn't have sisters and my mother clothes were not particulary pretty so my chances were small. But now, i can compensate for all those passed years.

melissaabom
05-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Huggs

I started with pumps at age 7 , then girdles stockings..etc

I am now 55 and enjoy my girl time immensely !!!

Melissa:):)

Makina
05-25-2009, 02:26 PM
I started at 5, asking my mother a dress to disguise into a witch, asking her to paint my nails. My second start was at 7, when a girl friend proposed me to dress up. She explained me there was nothing bad dressing up. It was just a game.

LeotardMan
05-25-2009, 02:57 PM
I started around age 10 or 11 and never looked back!!

Carole Cross
05-25-2009, 03:48 PM
MY first experiance was at the age of three. I put on my sisters skirt suit, she is only two years older than me. I did not always have an opportunity to dress up and looking back I used to be quite aggravated during these times.

Diane Smith
05-25-2009, 04:19 PM
My mom let me wear lipstick and nail polish from time to time starting when I was around three or four. I'm not exactly sure when I started wearing her actual clothes, but I know that by the age of five I was already very, very curious about her heels, stockings and girdles. It may have been a year or two more before I had the size, physical dexterity and stealthiness to actually get into any of her clothes. Certainly by nine I was well into it, and have never really slowed down. I was buying my own heels (and wearing earrings, lipstick and nail polish full time at home) by the time I was twelve.

- Diane

LoriFlores
05-25-2009, 08:04 PM
I really can't remember an exact age. I'm guessing around 8 years old when I firdt tried on my sisters tutu. I loved it! I have known that I am transgender ever since.

sharon2
05-25-2009, 10:37 PM
I was always fascinated watching my mother dress and do her makeup,she
once told me she dressed me in pink dresses when i was a baby.When i was
about 5 my sister and her friends used to dress me up in their clothes which
i loved and after awhile i begged mum to buy me some girl clothes which she
did and she often took me out dressed as a girl. I dressed as often as possible
until i was 17 the i stopped as i found other interests, For some reason i got the urge again after i got married at 25 and have been doing it ever since,
unfortunatly my wife does not accept it. I just love dressing up it is a
wonderful feeling and to me it is so natural.

Meghan
05-25-2009, 10:39 PM
I suppose it depends on what you call dressing...

I was probably 5 when I pulled my socks up way high and pretended they were boots.

I wore my babysitters boots to school in the first grade (so what, maybe 6 or 7)?

By 2nd grade I was stuffing my shirt with nerf balls and tying them up like a halter top.

By age 10 I was fully dressing...I started experimenting with makeup at 11.

And by 6th grade (12 years) I dressed every alone moment I had.

Interestingly I dressed way more back then than I do now :(

Meghan

Lacey
05-28-2009, 09:38 PM
I was three yrs old. My female cousins always picked me to dress up. My older brother wouldn't do it. Poor me.:heehee:

Annamarie B
05-28-2009, 10:49 PM
At age 10 I was drawn into the life by a Playtex panty girdle. I've worn lots of other "sexier" items since then, but girdles still exert a strong pull on my desires.

helenr
05-28-2009, 10:57 PM
clearly a very strong urge. so complicated. for me rejection by boys for being a sissy -at least they so regarded me-surely not one of the guys-and the girls being defensive of me-once the only boy invited to a birthday party with about 12 girls-made me identify and bond with them. that has continued a half century. helenr

Katrina26cd
05-28-2009, 11:12 PM
probably about 8 I would put on my Moms knee highs and try on her heels

Greymancd
05-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Probably around 13 I found an old dress my mother threw out saved it from the burning barrel and went out to a private place and put it on. since then once in a while tried my wifes clothes on but not until about a year ago has the desire been steady and I am 52 now.

CDTiffany
05-29-2009, 02:12 AM
8 or 9

Tiff.

Barbara918
05-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Probably about 8 years old. I used to "borrow" Mom's bras, slips, & pantyhose and wear them to bed.

Carol A
05-29-2009, 10:59 AM
I started at 13 because I was bored at home alone and things just went wild from there. I am 70 now and still dress everyday because to me it's just natural thing to do.:heehee:

ILV2DRESS
05-29-2009, 01:50 PM
I remember playing dressup when I was really young 5 or 6 maybe but I used to put my sisters pantyhose on ove my clothes, i remember the first time i tried it without clothes and a pair of panties I was hooked after that..

CDPAUL
06-02-2009, 08:17 AM
i remember getting draged out into the living room and being humiliated in front of the whole family around the age of 8

Joanne108
06-02-2009, 09:22 AM
I started by wearing a bra on a dare when I was 5. Once I saw boobs on my chest I was hooked. It did not take long after that for me to dress fully.

Jan Michell Collins
06-02-2009, 09:30 AM
I was 9 or 10 when I started moms panties & bra's. Then PH and a dress

Prissy Linda
06-02-2009, 11:12 AM
My mom let me wear lipstick and nail polish from time to time starting when I was around three or four. I'm not exactly sure when I started wearing her actual clothes, but I know that by the age of five I was already very, very curious about her heels, stockings and girdles. It may have been a year or two more before I had the size, physical dexterity and stealthiness to actually get into any of her clothes. Certainly by nine I was well into it, and have never really slowed down. I was buying my own heels (and wearing earrings, lipstick and nail polish full time at home) by the time I was twelve.

- Diane

That's pretty much the way it all started for me as well, My mom let me try on her lipstick and nail polish and other makeup items when I would watch her getting ready in the mornings. I was fortunate that I didn't have to borrow her clothes, I got my first dress at age 5. I also dressed full time at home from an early age, although my dad would sometimes make a comment about the way i was dressing, my mother would tell him to leave it alone. She hasn't seen me dressed since I was married (over 30 years now)but has asked discreetly if I still dress, I have shown her pictures of me and my wife together while I'm dressed, She says i'm a pretty lady.

serina lopez
06-02-2009, 11:40 AM
i was about 6. ever since i put on that little skirt, i knew i would grow up to always want to wear girl's clothes.

PhillyGuy2Girl
06-02-2009, 11:56 AM
To make a long story short,when I was little I always watched my mother put her make up on. Sometimes I would put on one of her blouses and skirts(which at the time was too big for me) when she wasn't around

Then in the summer of 1981 when I was 16,I fully dressed femme with the help of my GG Cousin and enjoy it.Dressed about 12 times that summer and stopped fearing it would get back my school.

Finally dressed again in Jan 2008 with the help of my wife and no turning back this time.

Felicity :)

kobe
06-02-2009, 12:01 PM
it was before eight, i have always just loved a good pair of thigh high stockings.

Jenniferca
06-02-2009, 12:02 PM
I was 5 and I can remember it like it was yesterday. How can I remember that 61 years ago? Because I got caught!

My mother's lingerie drawer was the magnet and as most women, she had her drawer organized to a "T" (no pun intended):o At 5 years old of course I couldn't remember how things were laid out and when she opend her drawer the next time, well, she knew someone had been there. Of course, questions arose and my father asked me if I had been playing in mommie's things. The guilt showed all over me when I denied it.

Coming from a very Catholic upbringing I was severely repremanded and THAT's how I can remember it.

A year or so later I was caught again and by the was in 1st or second grade and I was then threatened that they would dress me up in my sister's dress and send me to school like that. At the time it scared me to death.

Little did I know that someday I would voluntarily go out with dresses on as I'm out in public at least once a week nowdays! Ha

Jennifer

Miranda-E
06-02-2009, 12:30 PM
I don't presently have a current photo I would post so I thought maybe one when I was about 7, I guess, when I discovered my sister's pink nylon briefs-no thongs in the early 50's! Don't know why I was so compelled, but it is still a powerful part of my life 55 years later! How about you? Helenr

well before school, 4 or 5 years old.

Leah_1972
06-02-2009, 01:05 PM
For me it was around age 11. I had a sister that was a year younger than me and I used to borrow some of her things. She had a little blue satin skirt, silk panties and a white satin top that I loved to wear with white tights and black mary jane shoes. I don't know what made me start dressing, but I haven't been able to stop. I'm now 36 years old.

Leah

mariellacd
06-02-2009, 01:07 PM
I noted all your responses.
There were 119 (excluded 4 or 5 because i don't know how old ppl are in 9th or 5th grade in US).
The minimun "first CD memoir" age was 2 (!) and max was 53 (congratulations).
I put it on a graph. Green dotted line is average age of first CD encounter (9,76).

Any other comments? Maybe that ppl starting dressing at very young age are more prone to write about it on this board.
Hugs :)

Miranda-E
06-02-2009, 01:22 PM
I noted all your responses.
There were 119 (excluded 4 or 5 because i don't know how old ppl are in 9th or 5th grade in US).
The minimun "first CD memoir" age was 2 (!) and max was 53 (congratulations).
I put it on a graph. Green dotted line is average age of first CD encounter (9,76).

Any other comments? Maybe that ppl starting dressing at very young age are more prone to write about it on this board.
Hugs :)

Grade school in the US usually starts at 6years old, so add a year for each grade and your pretty close. You might try a median age instead of a average for the graph.
:hugs: for math love

mariellacd
06-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Grade school in the US usually starts at 6years old, so add a year for each grade and your pretty close. You might try a median age instead of a average for the graph.
:hugs: for math love

I'm not that advanced in spreadsheets yet :)

mattie75
06-02-2009, 08:35 PM
I can remember dressing or wanting to dress as far back as I can recall. Probably around 4 or 5 years old.

Rebecca Jackson
06-02-2009, 08:44 PM
I was about five or six when I first tried on my sister's powder blue leotards. I also remember trying my mom's pale green eyeshadow.

MimiLee
06-02-2009, 09:11 PM
I think I started right around the age of 9. I would steal my older sisters clothing when they weren't around and would prance around the house. But it wasn't until college that my dressing truly evolved. I remember going to bars and clubs with all my guy friends, and I would admire all the attractive GG girls, everything from their outfits, shoes, makeup etc.; and I would tell myself that is how I want to look when I'm dressed (I still do). Now at 30, I think I've come a long way, but there is always room for improvement and looking forward to it!

Jessica Who
06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
I was about 7 years old and tried on a polka dot tank top dress (white with black dots). I also put on some lipstick and used a brown towel (as a wig) - lol

Suzette Muguet de Mai
06-03-2009, 04:14 AM
My first time would have been about 8yrs old.

Alanea
06-03-2009, 12:00 PM
I have cd since I was about 5 yrs. old! It started out wrapping a blanket around myself to look like a dress, and then would sneek panty hose from
my mom, did not get caught or found out.
Alanea Reder

Aubrey Green
06-06-2009, 07:50 PM
I had my awakening (the call of nature and self discovery) at 13. The first times was surprise and elation. From the second time on Aubrey was there running the show. So at 13 I was wearing a bra under my shirt and jacket. The jacket was heavy enough to hide my calling and was the only times I would wear a bra and sometimes nylons. Love how my legs feel in them. Ah! The good old days! :daydreaming:

deborahtg42
06-08-2009, 12:12 AM
I have been crossdressing since I was 9 years old (I am 42 now)

It all started with couple of dresses and wearing Mothers high heels, where it will end I dont know, lol

lesley jay
06-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Hi Helen,i started when i was about 12 and i am cannot even remember what started it,i vagualey remember a freind and i trying on his mothers bra and panties on,hey maybe thats where it all started.it has been only over the past seven years though that i have bought female clothing such as shoes,dresses etc,prior to that it was just panties and pantyhose,the things that i could hide.

martha mars
06-08-2009, 04:44 AM
i was about 5 days old when it happend to me i came home from the hospital as a new born in a dress and my sisters keep it that was it well be 57 years in august

becca687
06-08-2009, 10:58 AM

I began at a young and curious age, as most did I think.

I was 11 maybe 12 and fascinated with the Sear's and Penney's catalogues. You can guess which sections. Anyway, that obsession led me to try on a pair of mom's pantyhose, of which many were hanging in the laundry room. It was instant amazement and it never stopped! Than I tried on an old pair of ruffle panties, a slip or two......ahhhhhhhh.

Lacey

almost the same as lacey, but tried on mom's panties after the catalogues. but was little time for me to due until older, youngest of four. it was my brother that found out and told mom and their wives. i was around 22 at the time and was buying my own and they went looking in my room.:doh:

NathalieX66
06-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Just like the lyrics of the Green Day song "King for a Day/Princess in the Dawn"
"Started at the age of four.
my mother went to the grocery store...."

denise-x
06-08-2009, 01:30 PM
My earliest recollection was when I around 2. Coming out of the depression my family was fairly poor. My mom use to dress me in my sisters hand me downs. I remember wearing my sisters tights in the winter and her jackets and boots. I vaguly remember wearing a dress (LIKE THE CARTOON CHARACTOR SMITTY) and her little blouses till I was about 4 or 5.

By this time I guess finances were a little better because I did go to school wearing all boys stuff except for my winter jacket. I've always felt comfortable wearing girls clothes. I use to borrow my sisters clothes whenever I was home alone. When my sister had her friends over they would dress me and we'd play games like hop scotch and jacks.

I was about 12 when I first started going out publicly dressed en femme. I go for walks in the street fully dressed, panties bobbie sox, bra, blouse and skirt with a bandana around my head, (this was a style than) hoping that I would attract some boys. Not for sex just to see if I was accepted as a girl.

Now at 73 I wear male style womans clothing all the time. It is not a sexual desire as more like I would like to be female and would love to live as such.
:hugs:and :X

Rachel05
06-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Mums panties at 7 or 8yo can't for the life of me remember what made me do it, just that I have pretty much done it ever since, I don't think I will stop now

Syndi
06-08-2009, 04:17 PM
I was eleven when I first tried my Mom and sister's panties.

CathyKR
06-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Reading the replies so far it seems strange to me how many of you started with your mother's / sister's / aunt's etc. underwear. For me, my female relatives' underwear was never an attraction - it was always their dresses and blouses. But we're all different, of course.

kathrynjanos
06-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Eh, I guess it depends on your definition. I think I've felt an urge longer than I remember, mostly out of suppression or failure to recognize what was at play, but I remember when I was maybe 7 or so the first time I tried on my sister's high heels. Somehow, we were the same size then.

As to when I first really wanted to dress like a female, some time perhaps when I was 11 to 13... I just remember wanting to tie my shirt up into the faux bra like the girls did at the pool, and I KNEW I did it because I wanted to dress like them. I just wound up kinda stuffing that into a dark corner after my aunt made fun of me. I told her it was just because my bathing suit was wet and I didn't want to get my shirt wet.

Of course, if I had known what those feelings meant at the time, I would've been more forceful about doing what I wanted, and ignoring her jokes, but I felt stupid because I just thought it was something dumb that I wanted to do, not that it was anything deeper...

Elle1946
06-08-2009, 08:35 PM
I am now 62 and I do not ever remember not wearing female cloths. I remember wearing my mothers hose and shoes. One might say that I am hung up on girl cloths. LOL!!

Daphne
06-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Oh heck, lets see now....Must have been around 7-8 yrs old when I tried on a pair of my moms pantyhose. Never really got into it till a few years ago.:)

beatriz
06-12-2009, 01:04 AM
i had 7 or 8, i live with mon and a sister, and i always listen in morning when she dressup, and somehow i start to dress my sister's bra..for moments when i was home alone... some day mome caugth me and send me to store with no chance to take it off, so it was my first time out also.. (is the first time i say this.. please dont tell anyone ... ok? lol:o

vjaducd
06-12-2009, 02:04 AM
In early life I started & still going on at the age of 47 In early days whenever i se\aw a lipstick pasted lady ,I staired to her & try at home to paste red lipstck & black eye liner with compect. but now I use to get total enfem in private opp mirror.
vjaducd.

dawnmarrie1961
06-12-2009, 02:27 AM
Grew up on a farm.In upstate New york. During the winter it got really cold. I often slipped on on pair of my sisters nickers beneath my own pants to keep from freezing while shoveling cow manure. Taking care of the cows helped pay the rent.I was 5 or maybe 6 yrs old.I don't know if the counts or not. It was probably just an attempt to keep warm.

sissy angela
06-12-2009, 02:34 AM
My first time was at the age of 12 when I wore a pair of my Grandmothers bloomers. I've been a crossdresser ever since and still retain a love for the older styles of undies

Linda Laman
06-12-2009, 02:37 AM
I did a similar survey in this forum a few months ago and found that about 90% start before puberty. As for me, I started at the age of 50. It never occurred to me to crossdress before that time although I did take a keen interest in buying clothes and shoes for my wife, until I realised one day, I was really buying them for me. The rest is history.

Jennifer Marie P.
06-12-2009, 07:11 AM
I started to crossdress when I was 8 when I put my mothers bra and dress on and makeup on and never looked back.

Tiana
06-19-2009, 05:27 PM
i suppose the urge really developed when i was about 10 or 11 and has never diminished over the next 38 years (so far)

Christina89
06-19-2009, 05:29 PM
i was 12 when i started crossdressing. and i love wat i do.

Marcia Blue
06-19-2009, 06:51 PM
I can not believe, I missed posting to this thread.
I was playing with make-up when I was 6 years old.
I was wearing female clothes by the time I was 9 or 10.
I still enjoy it 40 years later.

lisa marseau
06-19-2009, 07:10 PM
I cannot ever remember not crossdressing. My sister in 70's was in her teens and I was maybe 5. She would dress me up and take me over to her friends and refer to me as her little sister. I cannot recall what name she used. I also recall her telling me to act like a girl when we wen't out. This contiued untill I was about 10. My family moved to a larger town and I found this GG down the road and we went through puberty together. We would dress-up and play with make-up for years. Later I took her name beacuse of all the help and fun we had together. It was one of her friends that later would be my wife soo... I never had to "come out" to my wife. I have been caught many times but, That never changed a thing to me. My mom knew I think my dad knew. I know that my brothers known and I have the scars to prove it.

Erica G
06-19-2009, 08:20 PM
I must have been around 6 or so.

tracijae
06-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Four maybe. Before I started school for sure. I have a sister who is four years older than I. I was into her clothes all the time. She was pretty cool about it. She sewed me my own skirt when I was about six or seven. I think she wanted me out of her closet!! I started hiding it when I realized it was not acceptable, somewhere around eight maybe. It has always felt so great!! I remember she had a red and white polka dot bikini which I loved to wear because it matched like a bra and panties, but she wasn't old enough to have a bra...pretty sure Mom wasn't going to let me spend my allowance on a bra. Bought Hot Wheels instead.

moniquemn
06-21-2009, 10:35 AM
I was 12 or 13, still love it too!!!!!!!!!!

juliecd13
06-21-2009, 10:26 PM
I first started at the age of 23 I was a late bloomer but as soon as I did it I fell in love!

vicky00x
06-22-2009, 05:42 AM
I started at 3 or 4. I can vividly remember coming downstairs early before my family were awake to find my sisters ballet bag on the sofa. I have no idea on what thoughts were in my head. I just got changed. Tights, leotard complete with tutu and shoes! Someone came down to get a drink and i hid behind the sofa until the coast was clear! X

Yvonne York
06-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Must have started with my Mother's stuff when I was about 8, but then progressed. Through teens bought bras and panties by mail order, or from jumble sale stock. Now 50, and loving dressing so much more.

Didi
06-28-2009, 02:07 PM
I was around 8 or 9--tried on my older sister's girdle and stockings.

cdbethany
06-28-2009, 03:32 PM
earliest i can remember was when i was 4 (the only time i got caught)and i put on my sisters school dress on.it was a friday night and at the time i shared a room with my 6 year old sister,she had gone for a bath (back when i was little bath night was always friday and sunday unless we got really dirty inbetween)i was goingnext so i was getting naked ready formy bath and i just got the idea to get drssed up in my sisters uniform.i put on her white cotton panties and frilly vest first,then pulled on her tights which i promply laddered before pulling putting on her dress(blue gingham check summer dress)it had a button up front so being four i took ages to do all of them up.after i was dressed i looked in the mirror at myself and saw a little girl staring back,i had long blonde hair that when it was hot or wet used to curl into ringlets. i had just lifted up the hem of my dress to look at my panties when the door banged open and in walked my sister wrapped in a towel, still drippping wet.
she looked at me for what felt like ages but was probably a few seconds, then she screamed.
of course everyone knows if a little girl screams the parental guidance units know as mom and dad come running.i heard there footsteps coming up the stairs and frose in place but was shocked at what i heard next.my sister shouted across the landing"mommy,daddy theirs a strange girl in my room"she didn’t recognise me, she thought another little girl had broke into her room.
My parents came running into the room and froze in the doorway, for ages they seemed to stare then my dad went nuts he ordered my mom and sister out of the room then shouted at me for 20 minutes before making me apoligise to my sister and as punishment I was made dress as a girl including having my hair in pigtails which I secretly loved and have ever since.
fortunately we didn’t go anywhere over the weekend and come school Monday morning I was allowed my clothes along with a warning “don’t catch me wearing your sisters clothes again” and I never did!(let him catch me that is),I secretly wore my sisters clothes from the age of 11 to 19 when she left home and again for the 2 years when we lived together which was up 2006 until feb this year.

Becci
06-28-2009, 03:59 PM
i was 5 when i was told if i didnt behave id have to wear my sisters skirt well i wanted to wearthe panties too well 1 thing led to another and i dress regularly now xx

MiraM
06-28-2009, 04:11 PM
As Billy Jo Armstrong once said "It started at the age of four, my mother went to the grocery store. Went searching through her bedroom drawers...to find something in a size 4..."

Actually I was about 6. I never really felt I was the person I saw in the mirror...something was different about me. One day I found some of my sisters clothes in the bathroom and tried them on. I looked in the mirror and it was clear. The girl looking back was who I was supposed to be...the real me.

Shy CD
06-28-2009, 10:12 PM
If I had to guess around 6 if not younger.

DisKreeT
06-29-2009, 01:16 AM
I, like many, started young. I had been wearing my cousin's panties for a few years, but I didn't actually start wearing her dresses until I was around 13. I still remember the dress... It was black with pink flowers, and I was wearing a pink blouse.

Sadly, having been growing up and struggling in a religious environment, they were lost in one of my purges. Oh, what I wouldn't give to have that stuff back...

frederica13
06-29-2009, 01:20 AM
I consider my true first time (not when I was coerced as a naive 5 yr old) to be when I consciously desired to wear them before I put them on and that was at 13.

Linda Laman
06-29-2009, 01:52 AM
I asked this question myself not long ago. The conclusion I came to was that most (around 90%) start well before puberty.

As for me, my cousin made me put on a girl's dress when I was 5 or 6. She was such a bully, I hated it and didn't get back to crossdressing until I was 50. Now 10 years later, I can't stop, don't want to stop.

Monique_cd75
06-29-2009, 06:54 PM
I was 13 when I started.

Patty-Fay
06-29-2009, 07:13 PM
I remember when I was about 4 years old being very jealous of my sisters red petticoat. I was a little bratty, and cried until they let me wear it. I wore it often. It wasn't long after that when I started wearing mom's and sister's panties and bras, girdles and hose.

I had my first transgender fantasy when I was 5. My best friend was the 6 year old girl next door. She came to me and said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." I jumped at the chance. After that, I wanted a vagina! They're so much prettier! This led to the fantasy which I vividly remember: my penis inside my friend's vagina, remaining that way overnight. The next morning she had my penis and I had her vagina. Such a wonderful fantasy! Imagine my surprise a few years later when I learned how men and women had sex (although as most of you are aware, the man unfortunately keeps his penis).

Deborah G
06-29-2009, 07:38 PM
I was 12 or 13 when I tried on my older sister's high heels. That feeling of sliding my foot into that pump for the first time has never left me. I then tried on hose, panties, bras, skirts, and tops. I never knew clothes could make you feel so wonderful! I still enjoy all those same feelings today.

savvy_fudge
06-29-2009, 07:45 PM
There is a pic of me when I was about 3 or 4 wearing my mom's one piece bathing suit. And I do remember dreaming about wearing makeup around grade 1.

Hugs

PetiteTonya
06-29-2009, 08:12 PM
..but it was always part of sexual play with my wife and partner. I never even considered for one moment that it was anything else than harmless fun.

Ten months ago, I witnessed the birth..or rebirth of the woman within me. I live part time as a woman now. My appearance, thoughts, moods and emotions are in flux.

My life has changed. It's a bit overwhelming at times and I find it difficult to cope at times, but I'm waking up every day, ready to face and adapt to these changes as best I can.

Karen564
06-30-2009, 02:36 AM
Ummmmm, The day I was born, but I had no control over that, after all, I was just a tiny baby..little did they know I was really a girl hiding in a boys body..:D

Kelly_on_platforms
06-30-2009, 07:13 AM
I started when I was about 6. I remember my mom's little orange sundress that I just could not resist from wearing. As soon as I put it on, there was no limit to my feminine sensuality. I just felt like a girl and a pair of cute shoes always completed me.

EjayeCD
06-30-2009, 10:30 AM
I didn't haave any boys my age in the neighborhood, so I played with my sister & her friends. We played all girl games including dress up, so I was addicted at an early age to dressing like a girl. I still love it.

Brooke Ashley
07-13-2009, 08:31 PM
hmm about the age of 14 when i first tried on a pair of my mom's underwear and bra :)

Melissa Rose
07-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Age 13. I first tried on my sisters pink dress then started trying on some of mom's makeup.

PrincessTia
07-13-2009, 10:15 PM
I feel so different than most of th replies on this thread, I guess. I had no inkling until I was in my late 30s. Well, I should rephrase that. I was not paying attention to the clues.

I was always willing to go in drag to the halloween party, or to do Rocky Horror. But, those were just gags (though I did really enjoy them). I was able to compartmentalize it and dismiss it. My wife and I roleplayed with a maid's outfit once back in our very young days. But again, just kink.

Then panties became a part of BDSM play and it started to open things up. One day my wife tells me that I'm not just into kink, that I'm a crossdresser. And she was right!

Tia

Samantha Girl
07-13-2009, 10:39 PM
I vaguely remember putting on a pair of pantyhose that was my sister's when I was like 8 or 9.

I only recently remembered this, it's amazing what finally "talking" about this aspect of my life has brought up from the depths of my memories. It's kind of fascinating to learn about yourself like this! :p

Elle44
07-14-2009, 11:01 AM
My sister dressed me before kindergarten and I remember my mom putting lipstick on me until I was 8. I was always in the wrong body. Love to look at pantie's blowing with the wind on clothes lines too since I was just a kid. Hamper diving for bras and pantie's too since I was 9 or 10. Newspaper route I wold put on a pair of my mom's or sister's dirty pantie's after school to do my paper route. Couldn't put on clean ones, I was afraid I would get them wet. Funny I love the smell of soiled pantie's it's the female pheromones as we know it today is what made that obsessive.

Put my first dress, make up, nylon stockings and garter belt (pantyhose wasn't even thought of, no such thing back then) on with heels, perfume, earrings and a pearl necklace at age 13, and I felt so wonderful, same as today over half a century later, but I knew then the truth, I discovered myself and I wanted and should have been a girl, inside I knew it.

thomasina
07-14-2009, 02:46 PM
:daydreaming:ithink i was about 5 or 6 i found my aunts pantys and tried them on they made me feel so good then i tried a bra and slip it was great that was about all till about 19 when i came home on leave i dressed in my moms things after that i started getting my own makeup and all i am 61 and still love it espcially my miss muffet outfit and mary jane shoes it feels good being able to talk to others i'am still in the closet i can't wait to be able to talk one on one

tabby1975
07-14-2009, 03:12 PM
I was 16 when I first started dressing and it opened a whole new chapter in my life.

victoriamwilliams1
07-14-2009, 03:13 PM
I started at age 5

Alpaula
07-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Early teens then more when I left home to go to college had my own digs and no one to catch me dressed

Ellen James
07-14-2009, 05:04 PM
While I wouldn't acknowledge it for years, I actually started when I was 12 -13 by trying on things from my mother's closet and her lingerie drawers - even shoes sometimes. (Couldn't do heels then either :D )

kristinacd55
07-14-2009, 05:12 PM
I was 6 or 7, when lo & behold b4 a bath my sister's full slip was drying next to the bathtub. Tried it on & I was hooked!
Of course, when I was 3 or 4 I remember being put to bed & pulling my blanket around me & pretending I was a bride. Yeow!

Nicole Sarah
07-14-2009, 05:45 PM
First time, probably around 13. I wore a few of my mothers dresses in secret. It grew from there, though I didn't get to experience more freedom until I was 21. The future is wide open :p

Gerard
07-14-2009, 08:28 PM
About 9 years old.

My mom decided to store all the family's swimming gear in a closet in my room.

Sarah Renee
07-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi Helen,
I was 4 or 5 when I first tried on my mom's dress.

CindyLouWho
07-27-2009, 10:39 AM
I was 5 years old. My mom made me wear a pair of her panties to kindergarten under my boy clothes because she didn't have any of my under pants laundered. I remember putting up some kind of squawk about it, but I did what I was told. After that I put her panties on again and again whenever I could, and I found out that I felt right and comfortable in them. During the next 2-3 years I tried on lots of my mom's clothes, I felt like I belonged in them and that they were mine. I was dressing up fully before I was 10, and had figured out that I was really a girl even though everyone thought I was a boy.

aggi123
07-27-2009, 10:55 AM
I was about 10, playing truth or dare with a bunch of people. Picked dare and that was all she wrote

shayleetv
07-27-2009, 11:55 AM
When I was a baby Mom used to dress me up in my sisters dresses. She told me it was I was because I was a happy child and my sister wasn't and she missed having a happy girl. My sister took the cue from mom I guess and manufactured a girl to play with because there were no other girls in the neighborhood. I was just as comfortable being a girl as I was being a boy when I became aware that the other boys in the neighborhood didn't wear dresses and got teased because I did. It wasn't until I was eight the other boys were glad I liked dressing as a girl because for the cub scout skits we put on at the Cub Pack meeting they did have to play the girl parts. I was the designated "girl" for our den. I've always been a crossdresser!

MichelleP
07-27-2009, 11:59 AM
My given name is a girl's name. My nickname actually is Michelle. Even as a baby, my mother, for what ever reason, would often dress me in "ambigious" clothes. My parents didn't cut my hair until i started school. Thus, I was often confused as a girl by my parent's friends. I have many recollections of my older sister putting makeup on me too. My earliest firm recollection of wearing female clothing was when I was 5-6 years old. My sister was wearing pantyhose and I kept wanting to feel them on her legs. She went out and bought me a pair of leotards which I wore until they got holes in the knees - the original punk look back in '68.:heehee:

Michelle

vampster
07-27-2009, 12:58 PM
i was about 9 or 10

joanne anderson
07-27-2009, 10:24 PM
The delight of cross dressing came to me rather late in life when I reached my sixties and Iv'e never looked back since then.

Joanne

Piora
07-31-2009, 06:49 PM
I was about 14. I was on holiday with my parents, and everyone was staying with my grandmother. Room was a problem, so a friend of my grandmother who lived alone, offered the use of a bedroom in her house for me to stay the week. She was away at work all day, so one morning I wandered into the third bedroom which was her adult daughter's and who had recently moved out (she was also away on holiday) I snooped in her dresser drawers and found a huge variety of garter belts, bras, panties and stockings - since it was 1965, pantyhose was still in the future by a few years)

Anyway, I dressed up in a number of her things, and really enjoyed the experience. However, it wasn't until I was in my 30s that I actually started buying lingerie and Dressing. Why the huge gap in time is still puzzling to me......

Cheree
07-31-2009, 07:04 PM
Absolutely hooked @ age 12 on a matching bra n panty with the cutest little strawberries on them............memories! Like it was yesterday! There!

Aeva
07-31-2009, 07:36 PM
My first cross dressing experience is probably my earliest memory; 3 years old. I remember that I was envious of some of the girls at the preschool; specifically over their cute shoes. I had asked my mom later when we were in a department store to get me a pair of "girl shoes", which she bought for me.

First pruge was probably a few days later, when my older brother was putting me on the spot in front of one his friends, so I threw the things away...

It is an interesting point to note that said brother eventually transitioned, and is now my older sister.

Heather_Marie
07-31-2009, 07:44 PM
Let’s see I was about 10 or so I was walking home from elementary school and I saw on a fence a pair of panties and a bra (I guess it was a prank from the high school kids) were playing) but I know as soon as I saw it I fell in love with panties and bras.

After I saw that I had to get home and draw what I saw so I would not forget what I saw because it was the best thing I have ever seen.

After that I pretty much forgot about that feeling until I hit puberty and at that time I looked through magazines and found the ads with panties and bras thinking how wonderful it would be to wear them all the time and to be a woman.

It wasn't until I was a senior in HS until I got my first pair of panties they were playboy panties one of them were cotton and one was satin and boy did they feel great and after that I have not looked back.

Penelope Marie
07-31-2009, 08:06 PM
Though i can not remember my mother has told me she use to dress me in my sisters hand me downs as a toddler due to the fact my parents were poor and had no other clothing to put me in. it's been going on ever since.i am now 46, though i never understood what was going on with in me that desire to be a female has existed for as long as i can remember. i have attempted to extinguish it a few times however, have learned it is not something one can put out like a cigarette. i am almost sure i should have been a girl from birth. once i mentioned to my dad i sit down to urinate he exclaimed why? i began to wonder if they know something i don't

Sallee
07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
I am thinking in the 3rd grade may have been the 1st time I thought about cding It was probably high school before the bug bit hard 3rd grade must be 8 and in high school may be 14 or 15 Any way a long time now.

Penelope Marie
07-31-2009, 10:27 PM
My first cross dressing experience is probably my earliest memory; 3 years old. I remember that I was envious of some of the girls at the preschool; specifically over their cute shoes. I had asked my mom later when we were in a department store to get me a pair of "girl shoes", which she bought for me.

First pruge was probably a few days later, when my older brother was putting me on the spot in front of one his friends, so I threw the things away...

It is an interesting point to note that said brother eventually transitioned, and is now my older sister.

Wow that is interesting, and ironic too.

Sophia de la luz
08-01-2009, 12:52 AM
I started at age 40, about a year ago. After a month or two, got rid of all my male clothing. Still discovering where this is all going.

Piora
08-01-2009, 09:27 AM
The delight of cross dressing came to me rather late in life when I reached my sixties and Iv'e never looked back since then.

Joanne
That's Interesting, Joanne. Did you not have any desire to do so prior to that? For me, it was my mid-thirties, but as I indicated above, I had an extremely enjoyable experience at 14. I find it odd though, that I therefore had effectively kept that desire at bay for over 20 years.

My first adult experience was about 22 years ago. I was in the ladies wear department at Sears, shopping for some things for my wife at the time (yes really shopping for a woman, as opposed for myself!:) ) Anyway, I passed a display of garter belts, corsets and stockings and it was like a thunderbolt from above, when I thought to myself how wonderful I would look in them! I immediately bought 2 complete sets of garter belts, panties and stockings along with the things I was buying for her. I went home and tried them on that night, and that was the beginning of it for me as an adult.

GamerGirl
08-01-2009, 08:07 PM
22 when I stayed at the home of a man (he's cool guy who helped transittioning from the move from southern Cali. to central Cali. for my moms new job at the lawfirm he worked at when I was still a kid) and his wife who are family friends. He took all his underwear with him on there vacation so I found a pair of the wife's panties and wore them while mine own clothes went through the wash. :o

Kara Hi Heels
08-01-2009, 08:23 PM
I was 12 and fascinated with the Sear's Catalogues. That led me to try on a pair of my sister's pantyhose, of which many were hanging in the bathroom. It was instant amazement and it never stopped!

shirley1
08-01-2009, 08:31 PM
I think I was about 13 years old, tried my moms stilettos on which I could get into back then, but grew out of them very quickly. Then hit her closet, dresses skirts, you name it, for about a year every time I had the house to myself I was in my moms closet, then that fateful day (July 14th 1982) yeh I still remember the date, she caught me as I became careless about it, I pinched some clothes from her closet while she was in, and no lock on the bedroom door she walked in to find me partially dressed.

Tears and tantrums, threats, I never did it again at the parental home, I live alone now and am transitioning and full time as a woman, she has as good as disowned me as her son, and I couldn't give a damn, I am living my life for me now, she never even asked me why I did it, my dad did but I lied to him and told him it was for a laugh. I spoke to him the other week and told him about me now, he is adamant he didn't remember this incident all those years ago, I say bullshit ! you don't forget something like that do you ?

Angelofsomekind
08-01-2009, 09:19 PM
My first memory of anything dealing with crossdressing was from the TV show You Can't Do That On Television. This was years before I actually dressed but for some reason I remember in the show the boy and his dad made fun of what two girls at a golf course were wearing. To punish them the mom made the boy and his dad dress up in the clothes the girls were wearing, which as a skirt and top. That was probably when I was about 5 or 6. I didn't actually dress until I was about 10 or 11.

Georgia_Grayce
08-02-2009, 04:52 AM
Wow! Great posts everyone...i loved the read.

I first crossdressed around age 6 to 8. I remember living out of the city a bit in an old farm house and stagecoach stop in So. California. Our neighbor at the time (a young boy about 12 to 14) approached me and took me to his little hide away, pulled out a porno mag and started away. He tossed me one and said "Go ahead". I opened the mag and was immediatly taken back by the pictures. I was very confused with this being my only guidence into sexuality. Shortly there after our house was broken into and the theif stole only ladies braziers and panties. Being so young I didn't understand why all this was happening. Later we found out this was the neighbor boy. Back to that porno mag...as i looked at this i became aroused but confused...what is all of this?

I later found my dads mags and looked through them. I found myself intrigued with the Women in the mags. I eventually found myself closing my eyes and imagining myself as one of those ladies in the center of all the attention. It wasn't till little later when my parents split and i lived with my Mom and sister. I too like Shirley1 got into my moms closet; I too like Shirley1got caught...but they thought it was cute. They all laughed and doctored me up. It surely was not the last time I was caught either. After that it lost steam for some years but came back with ultra vengence. Both my mom and sister came up missing clothes for years after that until i started getting girlfriends. Then i stole clothes from them (or they would just give them to me). Now I'm ready to go out with friends and have some real fun. No looking back now!!

Nicola46
08-02-2009, 05:04 AM
I think I was about10, my cousin (Sue) used to visit regularly, and at that age we doing things like 'show me yours and I'll show you mine'. Somehow we ended up swapping clothes, and I was hooked.

Melora
08-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Mom gave me my first pair of nylons at the age of 3.. I think...
I was about 13 or 14 when I started feeling it out..
5 = Mom gave me my first Princess Dress!! She wanted a Girl "I Think" ??
15 or 16 when I started getting kind of serious about it..
27 When I ACTUALLY Started "using" Makeup and taking pictures!!.. = :) :)
30 = Wife found out by accident = Hard Year and Tribulation indeed!!
34 NOW = Wife knows still/Wife accepts and I am still closeted = have not gone out yet.. = Still gaining courage!
xxx
Katie

alexandracross
08-06-2009, 06:42 PM
When I was 16 with my first GF

charlie.wright333
08-07-2009, 11:10 AM
At about 6 or 7 when I tried on my sisters panties and pantyhose. Never looked back. Managed never to get caught as a child either.

franny
08-07-2009, 02:04 PM
would say that I was about 11 years old. I would play hooky and dress up in my moms pantyhose and night gowns. That’s when I found my fem side. Felt so good . I was found by her boyfriend one day playing house. He was so understanding of me. Till this day I still dream of those few years with him making love as his girl. He would wisper franny in my ear and let go.

Samantha Thomson
08-07-2009, 09:37 PM
joanne that old but i started when i was 20 im 42 know and would say moew women know

samantha

urmilaaa2008
08-08-2009, 12:28 AM
if i consider my childhood days, when my mom used to dess me up in my cousin sister's clothes ad do my long hairs in plaits, I started CD ing with my wife's clothes at 38.

michelle_tx
08-08-2009, 01:15 AM
I was about five or six I think. Okay, this is going to sound silly, but does anyone remember that cheesy Buck Rogers TV show? The first dressing experience I can remember is seeing Wilma on that show, in that short white skirt outfit. I took a white shirt I had and put a belt with it to try to emulate the dress she wore. I know my dad saw me but if he cared he didn't say anything. I think most of my early childhood years were spent trying to use male clothes I had to try to emulate something I saw someone wearing on TV that I thought looked cute. By the time I got my first job as a teen I discovered the joy of thrift stores and there was no turning back.

firststepnow_whynot
08-08-2009, 03:34 AM
was in my teens when i first crossdressed... wore my mom or was it my sis's undergarments and then went from there wearing their dresses... now it is my wife's dresses...havent bought anything myself...

Lancine
08-08-2009, 04:57 AM

Hugs!

I started at 14.

charlene#2
08-08-2009, 04:58 AM
i think i was about 13 and there were about 5 of us guys and girls playing strip poker and there was this one girl who really liked to lose,or just show off her body.well any way i had lost everything and was just sitting around playing hands and i made a joke of putting on this girls panties and for a while i felt so good and no one seemed to care and nothing was ever said about it,i guess from then on i was hooked

Ashley_in_Texas
08-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Started at around 14 or 15.

Jaclyn NM
08-28-2009, 11:25 PM
I was about 5 or 6 years old when I first tried on a pair of my moms high heel shoes, and instantly loved it. It just continued from there, and with each new article of female clothing that I tried on, I loved it more and more, which is where I am today. If I could, I would only wear female clothing.

Ballerina
08-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Besides the play skirt my cousin tackled onto me (10), I picked up my first dress and tried it on at age 12.

DeniseCA
08-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Probably about 10 or 12, tried on my sisters panties in the laundryroom. They just felt so sexy, from there I tried on pantyhose, bra, skirts, & blouses. In a way life was easier pre-puberty ... easier to fit into ladythings!! :battingeyelashes:

karennjcd
08-28-2009, 11:53 PM
About 13 I believe, wearing Mom's stuff. Was caught by brother, and Mom knew her stuff was disturbed, ugly scene prevailed. I think it's since been forgotten.

Karen

paulaW
08-29-2009, 12:26 AM
I was 13 the first time I dressed, went into public dressed when I was 15.

AmiFL
08-29-2009, 04:53 AM
My dressing started in a sad sort of way. I was about 13 or so. My fathers best friend had a daughter who was causing trouble at home so she came to stay at my house. Dad liked having a "daughter" around so when she went back home I tried to become one too. I started wearing my mothers things and playing with her make-up when I was home alone. Some night I would walk around outside dressed almost getting caught once or twice. That was over 40 years ago and dressing still fascinates me. Posting my thoughts also is proving interesting....... thanks

JENNYgirl
08-29-2009, 05:17 AM
The first time for me was when i was 13 been hook ever since love the feel of hose and spandex

Aurora Rosas
08-29-2009, 07:20 AM
As most tg girls I tried on my sisters clothes before elementary school, probably at 5. And kept on doing so till I left for college. However it was not till the age of 43 when I dressed in full, great wig and make up, with the help of another transvestite, and looked as a sexy woman, and loved it.

Cheryl T
08-29-2009, 08:54 AM
I was about 8 when I first remember donning some of my mother's clothes.
Once I tried them I only wanted more and I had no idea why. It was only a matter of time till I had some of my own and that has never changed.
Now I spend about 1/2 of my time expressing my femininity and of course want more.

Maia Saturn
08-29-2009, 09:11 AM
Oh my. Lessee...I think 6 or 7. I think I remember Mom's things and how they felt, but not much more than that. I don't remember at which time it became a sexual experience for me, but I do remember when it stopped. I remember distinctly one morning on my way to work, with painted toenails under my Kenneth Cole socks, saying to myself guiltily, "You wear women's clothes"...about ten minutes later I remember thinking, "No I don't. Those are MY clothes".

From that moment on life was so much easier. :)

BecomingMichelle
09-12-2009, 11:09 AM
My mother stored some of her old clothes and my sister's old clothes in my bedroom. My mother had great clothes. Cute minis and sundresses. I was particular enamored with a blue sundress and my sister ruffled panties and a leotard.

BunnieCashmere
09-12-2009, 12:06 PM
My grandmother was a master seamstress who made dresses and costumes for plays. After the plays she just threw most of the clothes in a big trunk in the basement.
When I was young, like 8-9 I would go down there because that's where all the toys were, and secretly try on the dresses and parade around. My cousins (girls) and stuff thought it was cute and funny. It didn't bother them, so why should it bother me?
Later on in life (12-13) I started trying on my mother's lingerie and stuff. I haven't been the same since.

tluvph
09-12-2009, 12:14 PM

Hugs!
loved your pictures. please is there more sexy pictures? love to wear pantyhose since last year. when i tryed my stepdaughter red pantyhose. now i wear her bras, thongs, pantyhoses and short dresses. love to her from you.