PDA

View Full Version : Facebook as your femme personna

Sarah_new
05-15-2009, 10:16 AM
I was just wondering how many of us girls have a facebook account in our femme names? For now I do not and to be honest I'm not sure I would. However, I'm interested to hear other views and opinions.

chrissy_crossdresser
05-15-2009, 10:47 AM
i dont have an en femme facebook i do however have an en femme myspace

Christina Horton
05-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Ya I have two one in Mike's name and one as Christina Horton. That one is fully Christina and I have under my fem pic the outing words of (I am a crossdresser ) so anyone who goes there knows. It's fine if you don't want people to be friends then don't make them friends. I am also friends with my drab self. I don't go to his site much I say on Christina's the 98% of the time. So no prob with it.
Although I am out to everybody I know but if your not well you might want to be more careful about what you put in the site that might out you. good luck if you ever get one. Latter.

Shikyo
05-15-2009, 11:13 AM
Nope, they reject my name there. Too big of hassle to get them accept it otherwise.

Samantha Kelsey
05-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi, I'm not into Facebook but have a femme account in emails,yahoo/ymail and MSN. I even have a femme ebay account.

Aleca
05-15-2009, 11:52 AM
I have an account with MySpace but it's not a CD one. Just have one website about me and that's it, haven't used Facebook.

Crissy Kay
05-15-2009, 12:09 PM
While I don"t have a facebook acct, I do have a femm yahoo Id, which I used to set up my profile/acct here. I also have a myspace and multiply acct. with my femm id. I was thinking of setting up a myspace acct with my male id sometime. I have a yahoo id male acct which I almost never visit!!!!! I think its a good idea to have a fem account if you cd.

Girly Sara
05-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Yep! I'm on Face Book as Sara Phillips.

Sara xxxx

Tal'Aura
05-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Facebook? What a waste of time and privacy... That site is only intended for data mining and surveillance. Big Brother is watching you...

Jolan Tru

VeronicaMoonlit
05-15-2009, 01:33 PM
That site is only intended for data mining and surveillance. Big Brother is watching you...

Jolan Tru

You mean the "Tal Shiar". :-) I couldn't resist.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

cindym5_04
05-15-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm going to start a facebook for Cindy soon. I have a myspace one for my femme and a separate one for my male and I have a facebook for my male self as well.

Alicia_lynn419
05-15-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm on both facebook and myspace.... the only advice I have.. be careful.. sometimes your network of friends can overlap and you could out yourself. This happened to me twice, fortunately both times was met with acceptance.

chrissy_crossdresser
05-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Facebook? What a waste of time and privacy... That site is only intended for data mining and surveillance. Big Brother is watching you...

Jolan Tru
somebody has security issues :P

Beth Wilde
05-15-2009, 06:15 PM
I am on facebook as Beth Wilde. Got one for the everyday me as well.

Carly D.
05-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I have a second separate account on myspace dedicated to my crossdressing insanity and have friends join me in the route to hell that I am riding the tiger around bishop mountain... yeah this is fun...

Ashlie Marie
05-15-2009, 08:51 PM
I just started my facebook my firends all told me I had too. It's as Ashlie since I will changing my name legally at somepoint anyways right. my Jeff Myspace page is still out there most of you have found it searching for other girls in my friends list. All I have to say is even after 2 years out now even though the giant words on my page that say I am a guy I am married I wont except a male as a friend unless I personally know you it is amazing how many dumb asses just search for females online and srtart chatting without reading a thing lol.

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-15-2009, 09:43 PM
I've got a facebook account as my femme self.

I'd include a link to it, but don't have it handy and don't feel like logging into it right now. A simple search on my name there should call it up. You'll know my face. :)

Honestly, I don't use it much... can't even remember when I last logged in. Of all the "friends" I have there, probably only a few are people I'm actually interested in communicating with. I kind of accept all friend requests so long as they don't creep me out too much. :heehee: I get hit on by mid-eastern men there a lot... which is not why I signed up in the first place. Oh well. I just take it as a compliment and ignore them.

I've never been good at the social networking thing. I'm considering dumping my facebook account as I really get nothing out of it. It's like a bother every time I have to log in, so just not my thing, I guess.

docrobbysherry
05-15-2009, 11:16 PM
She's on Myspace. ( robertsherry). She's been nagged me to join Facebook.:eek:
But, who has time to move her 1000's of pics from Myspace to Facebook? :brolleyes:

battybattybats
05-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Like the rest of my life I'm gradually pushing the degree of outness on those social network pages im active on in my birth-name.

They are good for causes too, for spreading acceptance or letting people know about things going on.

Though I'm not very active on social network sites they can be very useful.

rachelgirlnw
05-16-2009, 12:28 AM
I have definitely considered this. You girls that have done this, how well do you like it?

I've stayed away because I didn't like the thought of getting a lot of one-line "hey baby" messages or Facebook Superpokes from horny, anonymous guys.

Am I mistaken?

Tal'Aura
05-16-2009, 05:05 AM
somebody has security issues :P

Jolan Tru,

There is no need for insinuations and mocking. If you are trying to tell something, then use direct approach.

tamarav
05-16-2009, 07:40 AM
I culdn't keep track of all the accounts I had so I dumped them all and developed my own web site about 15 years ago. Now I don't have any external accounts other than photos on Flicker.

insearchofme
05-16-2009, 10:04 AM
My Space not Facebook.

Samantha43
05-16-2009, 11:18 PM
I'm on myspace but not facebook.

Rachel M
05-16-2009, 11:30 PM
LOL, i read thread somewhere on here some on has both male and female accounts and added the femme one to the male as a friend. Thats a cool way to out yourself if you wanted.

gender_blender
05-17-2009, 06:17 AM
I legally changed my name and I always look like this in public, so it would be foolish for me to put any other picture up as my profile image on my facebook account.

Lori Robins
05-17-2009, 09:00 PM
I have a facebook page Lori Robins, and for my drab side as well, hope to see you there :)

briannad
05-17-2009, 09:03 PM
I have a femme myspace, but not facebook

erica12b
05-17-2009, 10:45 PM
i have a facebook, but dont use it much, i like my space better, look me up there (erica12bexcited)

Dita_B
05-17-2009, 11:22 PM
I had a Facebook account as Dita with some 1,531 friends at last count, until I was booted off the site a few days ago, for no apparent reason. Although I have appealed, on second thought, I am not interested in getting my account back... They seem to be pretty tyrannical there...

However, I started my Facebook account as female only, as I wanted to test the waters and see how many GG's specifically, would accept me as a sister... In the course of time I accepted more and more transgendered people as friends and that has had an effect on the creditworthiness of my claim to be a true female... and, over time, it has eroded my friend base somewhat.

On Facebook I also started a "page" called "Pretty T-Girls", that had some 700 + fans in no time flat, just in a couple of days. Now I suspect that that was the reason for booting me out... Facebook is only in name a social network site, because if you seriously start to social network, you get booted... Just Google: "Facebook account disabled" and you'll know what I mean... Sorry for getting off topic, but I just couldn't help myself...

As a reaction to losing my Facebook account, I opened a new account at MySpace as Dita, the T-Girl, as they seem to be more tolerant about social networking on MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/dita_b

If you want to become friends, by all means, just mention the CD site here..., make sure you have a clear facial picture on your profile and I'll gladly accept you as my new friend(s), whether it is male or female that you prefer to represent yourself in...

And no, I don't have any accounts in my male name left, except for one email address for business purposes.

:love:
Dita.

Sigrid Cutie
05-17-2009, 11:27 PM
i have a My Space .myspace.com/sigrid_warrior_princess but not a facebook