PDA

View Full Version : lonely CD

veronica1955
05-15-2009, 02:22 PM
It is very difficult to find other CDs in the Pensacola area

Teri Jean
05-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Veronica, there are more than you know but then I live in the upper midwest so I cannot help you but be patient. You ask and they will find you. Take care hun and wish you the best.

Keli

LisaM
05-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Veronica,

I feel the same way in Chicago some times but I agree with Keli--be patient and keep trying to find others on boards like this.

az_azeel
05-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Veronica.. you might want to try a thread in the meeting place (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7) with some information about yourself and your area... .. just click the blue txt.. ;)

paulaN
05-15-2009, 06:21 PM
You should live in Maine, one city down your way has more population than my hole state. keep trying.

Carly D.
05-15-2009, 07:15 PM
I think that there has to be more cross dressers in western Nebraska because if I am one in a town the size of about three hundred (maybe) then using general algebra and figuring some sort of percentages type of thing then a town ten times the size of Podunk Ne. should yield at least ten times here and that would be.... er... um... uh... hmmm.... er... um... hmm.... (scratches head)... hmmmm... uh hu... like ten?? or there abouts anyway.. but seriously if there are ten in a town that know each other then the likelihood that there could even be more because if I knew some one here that cross dressed then that might encourage more to come hither and yawn there for out of yonder closet and feel the breeze on their knees.. well that was fun wasn't it??

susanCD123
05-15-2009, 07:18 PM
veronica, you can always visit orlando!!! You are in a great area, keep looking girl, we are all over, just secret most of the time. By the way, great beaches. :hugs:

5150 Girl
05-15-2009, 07:45 PM
It is my understanding that FL is a hotbed for CD activity.
Try the chat room at transchat.sister.org

PS. you ought to try being a CD in the heart of hillbilly-redneck country!

gwen cd
05-15-2009, 09:20 PM
It's very diff. to find any CD's from South Africa as this is not a popular past time round here.
If there are any on this site please drop us a visit...