PDA

View Full Version : How often do you wear a bra ?

Jeanine
05-15-2009, 05:17 PM
My question is: ... If you have natural breasts or breast implants, do you wear a bra every day ? ... I was talking with a fellow crossdresser last evening who she said she was envious because I've had natural breasts since I was 13 ... Then I had to explain that it wasn't as great as she thought, because the kids at school, my sisters, and quite a few adults made fun of me when I was young ... Not to mention that I could never take a dip in a pool or go shirtless anywhere ... And that it was no fun telling girlfriends that I my feminine breasts are from a condition called Gynecomastia ... Some girls were intimidated by a guy who's breasts were larger than theirs, while other girls thought I was a freak or weired, but several girlfriends and both of my wives who found my boobs to be a sexual turn-on ... If anyone has had similar experiences, I'd like to hear your stories.

Hugs-N-Kisses
Jranine

StevieTV
05-15-2009, 05:38 PM
I find your post timely as I was outside today, lounging in the sun reading a book with no top on. I have noticed by boobies are a bit larger than say other men my age.
I have also noticed if I wear a snug t-shirt you can really notice them protruding along with the nipples.
Just one of the many 'perks'.

Lisa Golightly
05-15-2009, 06:25 PM
I developed boobs at 13, but they weren't a patch on the ones I have now... and yes I wear a bra everyday. :) x

Jaydee
05-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Jeanie,
I have had a similar experience. I can legitimately fill a 42B cup. This is nice when I get to CD, because I don't normally use forms, just me. On the other hand I haven't had my shirt off in public for probably 30 years. I was teased unmercifully in school. I have always been embarrassed by it.

To answer your question. I always wear a bra when I get the chance to dress. In the last year I openly purchased a couple bras. It makes my wife uncomfortable to wear them in front of her, but I wear them in drab when she is not around and they go in the laundry, and wind up back in the dresser. I am working toward her acceptance of more frequent wearing, but don't want to push too hard.

Jaydee

Stormgirl
05-15-2009, 06:37 PM
I try to wear one as often as I can but sometimes I can't find that opportunity due to my line of work.

Rachel Morley
05-15-2009, 06:38 PM
I've never had nor do I have Gynecomastia but I do have some loose flesh there that does fill an A cup. I wear a bra every day as my normal underwear. I guess I don't really need it with only having an natural A cup ... but hey! .....I'm a crossdresser! :D

Jenny Brown
05-15-2009, 06:58 PM
I'd like to wear one everyday. But what are the odds of that happening?
Ummm...not so much.:doh:

barbaralynn
05-15-2009, 07:00 PM
just about daily i can now fill out an a cup soon a b cup

Carly D.
05-15-2009, 07:07 PM
I don't have false breasts or implants or anything like that.. I wear a bra now about every day.. why??? I really don't know.. I wear a bra and wonder why am I wearing this thing?? it either rides up or rides down (if there is such a term) and I don't get how to adjust the straps to do what I want it to do.. or for that matter do I know what I want this thing to do.. I wonder if women who cross dress as men wonder how to make a jock strap work.. they have nothing there (dangling) to protect..

MsSamanthaErica
05-15-2009, 07:16 PM
As often as I can get away with! I got some new CK bras that fit pretty well and are pretty comfortable!

Empress Lainie
05-15-2009, 07:21 PM
If I want to be fullbusted which in going out I usually not always desire,
I wear my triangular type D size breast forms and bra. Yes sometimes I have straps slide down my shoulders, but taking up the length stops it. You might have to do it more than once to get it right.

Then sometimes I just go braless and with my B (I think) cups they show up under anything just fine. I have been told I was sexy that way, and never heard it with my big ol' boobs.

Funny as hell, once I thought I would try the breast forms in my camisole.
Worked OK but while I was dancing unknown to me one fell through and was centered on my belly, so it looked like I had 3 boobs. I wondered why a couple was looking at me and she was giggling, since I didn't discover it until I got home. Not recommended without a bra!

I have discovered that for back fastening bras the easy way to put them on is keep them fastened and pull them over your head like you would put on a sweater. I told my girlfriend about it and she never thought of it. Guess you are programmed that if there are fasteners you should use them!

andy6432668
05-15-2009, 07:23 PM
I wear a bra every day no matter what.

Phyliss
05-15-2009, 08:22 PM
I can make a B cup look decently full. Never used to wear a bra and hated the thought of taking off my shirt in public. Since I discovered the joy of wearing a bra about 4 years ago I've been wearing one everyday. Still don't take off my shirt in public, but now I have a different reason for not wanting to.
about a year or so ago I thought, "Suppose I went braless for today?" ... lasted until about noon and couldn't stand the jiggle anymore.

Veronica 1
05-15-2009, 08:31 PM
I do not have enough to totally fill an A cup but I wear a bra every day. There is just something about that comforting hug that they give me.

anonymousinmaryland
05-15-2009, 08:44 PM
As much as possible. As much as 16/7, but now with the warmer weather, I can no longer wear sweats or flannels, so it gets more discouraging each day. Come back, September weather. Anonymous in Maryland.

CD Susan
05-15-2009, 08:47 PM
I wear a bra every single day! Not because I need to but because it is part of my daily dressing routine. Even in drab mode I discreetly wear a bra under my guy shirts. It just feels right for me.

valrc
05-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Don't get to wear one as offan as I would like.

dennisGTS
05-15-2009, 09:12 PM
I'd wear a bra almost 24/7 if it wasn't for my line of work...and my wife didn't mind...

HiddenAssets
05-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Fortunately I have been blessed with Gynomastia which is why I go by "Hidden Assets" and will always where something to control the bouncing like flattening sport bras. My preference are prettier bras that make me noticeable!

:hugs:

Hidden

RWillow
05-15-2009, 10:30 PM
No comment

Alice Torn
05-15-2009, 10:43 PM
I only wear a bra, when i dress, and that is fully dressed. I use water balloons, or gel filled toys.

Leslie79
05-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Hello all! well, I dont have any condition, but i also happen to have bigger breasts than most... because of having been teased as a kid, other boys telling me that I should wear a bra and so on... well, I thougt that maybe I do needed one, and thats how the whole story began, started trying out my aunts bras, cousins and well...loved it! hehe... I usually wear a size 38c and fill em up very well... its definitely a turn on while dessing up, but its not as fun wen wearing my daily clothes...and I wear a bra every time i dress up.

Cissy Chiana
05-16-2009, 01:54 AM
every day, the twins deserve a good lace trimmed home :)

Shikyo
05-16-2009, 02:47 AM
It totally depends how I feel in the morning, what I want to do that day etc. Some days I just wanna go without a bra mainly days where I stay home all day, but on others I really keep the bra on the whole day.

Samantha Kelsey
05-16-2009, 03:27 AM
Hi Jeanine.

I developed small but very noticable boobs after a session on hormones. I always wear a bra (except in bed or when sun bathing. I don't have any problems stripping on a beach nudist or otherwise. I sometimes get a few stares but there are many other men (usually obese) who have far greater boobs than me and some women with smaller ones so I feel okay.

sometimes_miss
05-16-2009, 03:43 AM
Pretty much every day, at least for a while. B cup breasts are quiet nice to have when I'm being a girl, not so nice when I have to be a guy. The swimming issue was a problem when I was a teen; but since then, I've always worn a shirt when I go swimming as a guy, I just blame it on having such fair skin that I'd burn to a crisp if I didn't wear one. So far, no questions asked. But that doesn't stop me from longing to wear the bikinis in the Venus swimwear catalogs.

ophillia
05-16-2009, 05:47 AM
I wear a bra eveyday, I'm a natural "B" cup.

Katheryn
05-16-2009, 06:38 AM
I noticed the number of people replying to this thread that had gynecomastia, and was wondering if more cd's had this than non-cd's.

Is the cause of this perhaps some part of the biological urge to be the "other" gender now and then?

Just a wonderin'.....

Kate

tamarav
05-16-2009, 07:33 AM

What? Is my bra showing again?

sfwarbonnet
05-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Whenever my wife's at work (like now), which is usually three days a week. Her bras are B cups and I want to be able fill them naturally.

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-16-2009, 08:59 AM
As often as I can get away with it! My wife don't have a problem with it at home so almost always at home. I have 38C breast without any additional padding and love to wear no padded bras as my nipples are almost always erect when I am showing off my boobs in a tight top. I would go full time but my wife won't go that far so i have to be discreet for now.

TJ Tresa
05-16-2009, 09:20 AM
Every day, I enjoy the feel of the bands around my chest and the straps over my shoulders. I usually sleep in a bra to hold my breast forms in place.

Annie D
05-16-2009, 09:35 AM
In the last ten months, I have gone bra-less six times or fewer, I don't keep track. Bear in mind that I live in north Texas (getting warmer everyday), teach p.e. (shorts and golf shirt) and also coach. Am I out? I don't think so, but if one of you saw me, you would put two and two together and know. My shirts are always slightly larger than I need, they are multi-colared to help conceal and I always wear some type of undershirt (White Stag has a wonderful polyester, sleeveless top). I have a large supply of sleeveless golf vests in moderate temperatures and teachers always remark how "professional" I look! I have my own restroom and locker area in my office and yes, I have removed my bra on occasion when I think it is apparent but my shaved legs, pierced ears (double in each lobe) and my solar nails are more of a giveaway that what I am wearing underneath.

LOVE2
05-16-2009, 09:36 AM
i wear them every day only at work i cant and i got my truekare forms on to fell them up thay are awsome i woke up wearing them that is a great way to start a day looking at your girls :slap::cheer:

ChristineRenee
05-16-2009, 09:42 AM
I wear one every day...out of necessity as much as desire.

patricia 402
05-16-2009, 10:19 AM
i wear one every day exept at work my freind laughs she walks in the door puts down her purse and takes off her bra and i walk in the door set down my keys and put on my bra then im happy i feel weird without it:battingeyelashes:

sfwarbonnet
05-16-2009, 12:13 PM
i wear one every day exept at work my freind laughs she walks in the door puts down her purse and takes off her bra and i walk in the door set down my keys and put on my bra then im happy i feel weird without it:battingeyelashes:

My wife takes off her bra soon after she gets home, and I wear her previously-worn ones when she's at work (like now). I always wear panties, women's pull-on pants, pantyhose, and a short slip. but no bra if she's home. She will also tolerate a dress with my pantyhose and slip at home, but doesn't want me to impersonate a female in public, so I underdress when we go out.

Fancynancy
05-16-2009, 12:48 PM
I wear a bra every chance that I get.It is almost on a daily basis during the winter but now that it is spring I wear camis alot.I have mostly soft cups but recently I have been buying underwires.Nancy

Carly D.
05-16-2009, 01:07 PM
I do not have enough to totally fill an A cup but I wear a bra every day. There is just something about that comforting hug that they give me.

I kinda know what you mean on that hug thing.. fact is I just took my bra off and it still feels like it is there.. the phantom bra thing.. I like the way a bra feels although I have nothing there to support.. and finding an A cup that really fits me is next to impossible.. but that's part of the fun isn't it?? the hunt for A cup bra..

KaylaRoberts63
05-16-2009, 01:42 PM
I also have no condition but have always had ample breasts for a guy. I darn near fill a 38C but I've been losing weight lately because I want to be able to wear smaller dresses. So, my breast size may diminish a little.

kellycan27
05-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I used to love wearing bras, after I got my implants and had to begin wearing one for work, or social functions, I began to hate putting them on. I never wear one at home, or wile doing errands........

Mistybtm
05-16-2009, 04:31 PM
i wear A bra every day :D I have natural B-cups working on getting up to a c:o:D

Gennifer
05-16-2009, 05:11 PM
I don't wear a bra at all, but would like to occasionally. My problem is having the courage to buy one that fits right, which means, I think, actually trying one on. I have thought of just ordering a push up bra in smallest cup size available and seeing if that works. Even if I do wear one, however, it won't be to work. But I might wear one out for an evening.

Great thread.

LindaTS
05-17-2009, 09:15 AM
As of about one year ago I now need to wear a bra every day. My breasts are the best thing that ever happened to me.

Byanca
05-17-2009, 09:16 AM
That is not often. Usually just if the dress or top requires it. And it looks stupid without.

sfwarbonnet
05-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Pretty much every day, at least for a while. B cup breasts are quiet nice to have when I'm being a girl, not so nice when I have to be a guy. The swimming issue was a problem when I was a teen; but since then, I've always worn a shirt when I go swimming as a guy, I just blame it on having such fair skin that I'd burn to a crisp if I didn't wear one. So far, no questions asked. But that doesn't stop me from longing to wear the bikinis in the Venus swimwear catalogs.

Your post identified a downside of being a boy with permanent breasts, but I still would like to have B’s. I have underdressed wearing a filled B cup bra and it was OK (at least no-one showed it if they noticed the breasts). I am wearing a un unfilled bra today for the first time as I am now an A but I want to enlarge my breasts to a B. Perhaps needing to wear a bra will facilitate wearing one full time when underdressing and will hasten appearing in public as a woman.

As of about one year ago I now need to wear a bra every day. My breasts are the best thing that ever happened to me.

I want breasts too, but I need to do it without hormones or surgery. Do you shapeshift or are you a full-time female?

clive
05-17-2009, 06:19 PM
I find it hard to find bras in my size (or ones that I like anyway). I'm a 34DD and mine are implants. Basically, if I think I need a bra for whatever reason, I'll wear one; but with fake boobs it's not totally necessary, they stay up pretty well on their own ;) Usually if I'm in a tube top or something I'll tape my nipples.

Billijo49504
05-17-2009, 06:44 PM
I've always had some boobs, but since my thyroid was taken out, they have started to grow. I'm now wearing a 42C Lane Bryant Lace Sheerwear bra. Except for a deserted beach on Lake Superior, I can't remember the last time I was swimming. If I get a tan on my chest, it's in a tanning salon, not in the yard. So I usually wear a bra every day....BJ

Jaydee
05-18-2009, 11:36 AM
I noticed the number of people replying to this thread that had gynecomastia, and was wondering if more cd's had this than non-cd's.

Is the cause of this perhaps some part of the biological urge to be the "other" gender now and then?

Just a wonderin'.....

Kate

Kate,
Not to hijack this thread, but I have wondered about this in my case for a long time.

Jaydee

Patricia1
05-18-2009, 12:08 PM

Just a wonderin'.....
Kate

This is a valid question but obviously difficult to answer. All of us wear bras when we dress en femme. It is, after all, an part of the look. Woman & breasts go hand in hand, as it were. The female breast is a central feature of womanhood, both as an emblem of femininity and object of attraction. Those of us who don't have to stuff a bra with anything but our natural selves are quite happy about this when dressing. I'm a 44 C/D myself. When en homme, many of us have to cover up because of social unease. You can't have a guy looking like a woman; what, are you some kind of pervert? Well, no, I'm not; I'm just lucky and that's how I live this life with these gifts.

In answer to the gynecomastia question. The condition is not chosen; it's naturally occurring and mostly random. It's a blessing for a crossdresser and a pain for those who feel afflicted by it. Biological diversity is a wonderful thing, is it not?

sissystephanie
05-18-2009, 12:56 PM
According to several different doctors seen over the years I do not have gynecomastia, but do have natural 40 B's. Have had them for many years. Got a lot of teasing over the years, even when I was in the Navy. But since I have been a CD since age 6 or 7, I did not, and do not now, mind. I love my breasts!! I wear a bra most of the time, unless I am going to be around my family, or friends who like to hug!

sfwarbonnet
05-18-2009, 02:35 PM
This is a valid question but obviously difficult to answer. All of us wear bras when we dress en femme. It is, after all, an part of the look. Woman & breasts go hand in hand, as it were. The female breast is a central feature of womanhood, both as an emblem of femininity and object of attraction. Those of us who don't have to stuff a bra with anything but our natural selves are quite happy about this when dressing. I'm a 44 C/D myself. When en homme, many of us have to cover up because of social unease. You can't have a guy looking like a woman; what, are you some kind of pervert? Well, no, I'm not; I'm just lucky and that's how I live this life with these gifts.

As you noted Patricia, breasts are a flagship of womanhood, so wearing a bra is too. If one has permanent breasts so wearing a bra is necessary, a CD should either be a woman full time or ”cover up” in boy mode so it is a “secret” that he is wearing a bra. Ditto for panties, nylons, a slip, and other more easily concealed lingerie. From the overwhelmingly negative response I got outside the TG community to men wearing women’s clothes and accessories even when they offer accommodations for disabilities (see the Suitable Clothing thread), society is not ready to accept a man who cannot “pass” impersonating a female in public.

pamela_a
05-18-2009, 02:46 PM
I wear a bra all day everyday. Like some others here I was "blessed" with them as I was growing up and they quite happily now spend all but sleeping hours comfortably nestled in one of my D cup bras.

-Paula-

Daintre
05-18-2009, 03:11 PM
I am blessed, or is that cursed with having to wear bras daily. I have a natural breasts which an endocrinologist said was because of an imbalance of hormones. At the beginning there was a novelty there, but after all this time, especially in hot weather...umm not so great.

AllyM
05-18-2009, 03:28 PM
I have had breasts since I was a teenager. Yes, I went through the worst of it as anyone boy does who grows up with them. Girlfriends did not really care, one loved them, and my wife does not really care one way or the other. She understands why I am hestitate to take my shirt off in public. I wear a bra almost everyday and she checks to insure it is not visible. I am one lucky and appreciative person!

sfwarbonnet
05-18-2009, 03:30 PM
My wife will be coming home soon, so I just took off her bra. I noticed after wearing it all day, my breasts were more concentrated and easier to massage. They are an A now; when they get to a B I will need to wear a bra full time. The "solution" so that huggers don't feel a back closure, and narrow and adjustable bra straps is a bra slip with wide straps, preferably with a padded bra and lace trim at the hem and bodice.

anda_mouse
05-18-2009, 03:47 PM
not to often to be honest. i kind of go for the tomboy look. i know alot of girls with small breasts who go without it and i follow suit seeing as how those girls usually have boyish bodies and i try to find a middle ground.

Annesah
05-18-2009, 03:57 PM
I have quit my bras. All six of them in A-heavly paded. Skip it entirely!
Breasts are overated by both genders. I love my little titties and stand by them firmly and I hope others do too.

sfwarbonnet
05-25-2009, 12:03 PM
BINGO. Gynecomastia may be the “excuse” that I need to wear a bra full time. Those of you who have read my previous posts know that I wear, and my wife reluctantly accepts, panties and pantyhose daily, but I don’t wear a bra when she’s home as there didn’t seem to be a reason for a man to wear a bra (other than desire). The downside is that I don’t have gynecomastia, so I need to induce breast growth to need to wear a bra full time, not just when she’s away.

Jenniferpl
05-25-2009, 08:46 PM
I wear one every chance I get. Something about wearing one makes me relax and helps to clear my mind. The pull of the straps as the hold my breast in place.

sharon2
05-25-2009, 10:14 PM
I wear a bra as often as possibly even under my male clothes,although i
dont have natural breasts i love the feel of wearing one.

linnea
05-25-2009, 10:25 PM
I wear a bra every day but not all day, every day. My breasts are developing, but I've been fleshy in the chest most of my life. Once when I was getting ready to go swimming at a public beach, two boys saw me and one of them said, "You need a bra." That was when I was in junior high (and I wasn't wearing a bra very much though I was crossdressing secretly). It was better in high school and college because I was built up with weight lifting and I think that lots of people thought that I just had big pecs. Now, however, my breasts are sagging a little and developing a little (natural hormones seem to be helping in this).
That's all there is to my story.

denise-x
05-25-2009, 10:29 PM
I use to wear a bra everyday. However , 12 years ago I had an operation that cut off my male hormones and I started to develop a nice set of girls (B cup) and very sensitive nipples. My wife is very jealous that my breasts are bigger than hers. Now my breasts are pretty firm and nipples are pronounced. I wear tight t-shirts and love showing them off.:love:

RachelDenise
05-26-2009, 05:01 AM
I wear a bra whenever I can. I'm a little fleshy so there is something there but not really enough. I love my breastforms and the way they feel inside my bra...the tug of the strap, the weight on my chest. I have always wanted my own breasts.

BonnieJG
05-26-2009, 09:12 AM
I wear a bra whenever I can around the house , and at bed time

ccrossd32
05-26-2009, 10:47 AM
I am wearing one right now. I fill a B cup all by myself no forms or pads needed, just fatty boobs.:)

Anna the Dub
05-26-2009, 01:55 PM
I wear a bra every day. I am a B cup, and if I didn't wear one I would feel all floppy and loose and undressed, and I couldn't dream of running as it would hurt too much.

sfwarbonnet
05-29-2009, 09:58 AM
I am wearing one right now. I fill a B cup all by myself no forms or pads needed, just fatty boobs.:)

Am wearing a B cup bra of my wife's now too, with panties, pantyhose, a slip, t-shirt, and women's pull-on pants. Wish I could fill a B cup bra without padding so boobs would be a fait accompli and I would need to wear a bra. Did you do or eat anything special to get your boobs?

ILV2DRESS
05-29-2009, 02:01 PM
i would waer one one more if I could. I only wear one when I dress fully which is like 3 times a week maybe

sfwarbonnet
05-30-2009, 10:55 AM
I like the short tank top slips that I got at jcp.com a couple years ago, but, alas, they are no longer available. A slip with a crotch closure would suffice too (as popular with Rosie the Riviter in WWII), but I can't find them either. Perhaps a braslip would be a good substitute and provide a bra full-time without the back closure that can be felt. The bodice would be OK in “boy” mode too as the bra would be covered and not apparent if the cup size was B or less.

shawna_jj2000
06-13-2009, 07:07 AM
I wear as bra whenever circumstances allow it. My favorite is an Elila size 42 M. I fill it with 32" water balloons that have no chance of breaking when "only" filled to the M cup size. I realize that this makes me look out of proportion (I'm 5'9", 170 lbs), but I love the look and the feel of the size and weight (about 40 lbs of water). Am I a freak?

I do go out with this bra on, but wear very loose, dark tops. People still notice sometimes. Guys just stare, and women snicker. Oh well.

sfwarbonnet
06-15-2009, 08:50 AM
I wear as bra whenever circumstances allow it. My favorite is an Elila size 42 M.

I've heard of A, B. C, D. & DD, but what's an M?

Found this bra slip at <jcp.com> (Item # R129-6041) yesterday. I'm hoping the ones that I ordered in the largest bandwidth (42) and smallest cup size (B) will be just what I need to wear a bra full time. The cup size should be OK both for underdressing and in "girl mode" when my breasts get to be a natural B.