PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Gemma: Episode 4

Gemma
07-04-2005, 08:46 AM
Click here for Episode 3,
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10339

George and his mates were in Risi's cafe, a place they always went after a Saturday's afternoon drink, George imagined Risi's to be an American style 50 or 60's cafe. A new waitress had started work there, her name was Louise and she was 18, she had brought George and his friends their burger and chips, George chatted to her and asked her out for a date that evening, she accepted.
George and Louise had been going out for just over a month and were staying at George's sister's for the evening, Louise was dressed all in white, a silk blouse, mini skirt and 3in heels and what George was taken by the most, white fishnet stockings, that evening as they lay in bed, George remarked to Louise how nice she looked that night and how nice she looked in fishnet stockings, "Why don't you try them on" said Louise, "Don't be daft, I would look silly" remarked George, secretly wanting to try them on, he had never worn stockings, "Don't worry, I won't say nothing" Louise replied, George jumped at the chance, shaking as he pulled the stockings up his legs, Louise laughed as he struggled with the straps on the suspender belt, George had no idea how these worked until Lou showed him what to do, when George was finished he felt fantastic and was able to sleep in them that night.
The next day George and Louise went to the pub, Louise was chatting to George's mates and they were laughing, Lou had told his mates he had worn her stockings the previous night, George was about to die from embarassment, fortunally it was all taken in jest, he felt relieved and even joined in the fun, even if he was the butt of the joke. George never wore Lou's underwear again and it was never mentioned, between them or his mates, during their 9 month relationship.
George continued to look after his sister's flat, in the coming years and wear her clothes whenever the opportunity arose, George even brought a suspender belt and stockings for himself, telling the sales assistant they were for his wife.
Sharon and started to do Avon and George could now practice his make-up as she had many, many samples and didn't notice if any disappeared.
George, now 26, got married in 1988, one thing George noticed of his new wife was she only ever wore stockings and suspenders and George relished the day he would be able to try hers on. George's wife was a saleswoman and was out most of the day, George worked at a cardboard factory doing 6-2 and 2-10 shifts, 2-10 being his favourite, he was alone in the house and had the chance to try her clothes on. George dressed as often as possible and still loved the way his legs looked, especially now he always wore stockings, George though was getting fed up with his hairy legs and wanted to see what they looked like shaven and in stockings and heels, he knew this would give him a proper female look, George had been married about 6 months and his wife was going on holiday by herself, George's mind was working overtime once again and he was hatching a plan to shave his legs for the first time ever. A couple of days before his wife went away, George started to complain his legs were itching and every few mintues scratched them vigorously, saying to his other half how irritating they are, George kept this up until his wife left for her holiday, the moment she was gone, George ran a bubble bath, had a long soak and started to shave his legs, George found this quite difficult, the shaver kept clogging up, George wasn't that hairy but it still took a couple of hours until he was satisfied with the result, George dried himself off and rubbed talc into his legs, he loved the way his new fresh shaved legs felt to the touch and headed for the bedroom, he opened the bedside cabinet belonging to his wife, chose a pair of her red panties, matching bra and a black and red suspender belt, after he had put these on, George had no trouble with belts anymore, he chose the various stockings his wife had, black ones, white, clear, grey, seamed, she had allsorts of different colours, George first pulled on a black pair, as the stockings rose up George's legs he felt a shiver of delight run over his entire body, his legs felt so smooth and silky, he felt good all over. George spent all afternoon trying on all the different stockings with various shoes and underwear, mixing and matching he couldn't feel any more alive, as he always did George checked his legs in the mirror, admiring how sexy they looked, when the phone rang, he went to answer it in his wife's underwear and heels, it was his wife and he explained to her that he couldn't put up with the irritation and itchiness of his legs and had shaven them, she said she understood and did'nt mention it again.
George carried on with his dressing and tried out different dresses, skirts and tops, he so wished he had a camera so he could have taken pictures of himself.
George continued to wear his wife's clothes whenever he could, George didn't shave his legs though, and if his wife had bought a new outfit and asked his opinion, George said she looked nice, but was waiting for the day he would be able to see what he looked like wearing it.

Next time on Episode five of Becoming Gemma.

George has found out someone he knows also wears women's clothes and decides to confront him and tell him about himself.

Link to Episode 5
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10876

Amelie
07-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Gemma is growing up. The only sad part, is having to work in a cardboard factory.
Thanks Gemma

Tamara Croft
07-04-2005, 01:54 PM
I didn't notice ep 3... just read that :D Looking forward to the next episode :hugs:

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Tune in next week folks;)

Gemma
07-06-2005, 04:35 AM
Hopefully today or tomorrow Tristen, while I have the chance, but today is my Mum's birthday (6th), she is 71, so I will be spending most of the day there, but will try and do it by tonight.

Sharon
07-06-2005, 08:42 AM
I'm really enjoying your story, Gemma. Once you have completed it, I plan on downloading all the entries and re-reading them in one sitting so I can really appreciate it.
This is why I hate soap operas -- you're always afraid of missing a pivotal episode. :)

Gemma
07-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Thankyou for the compliment Sharon, very much appreciated :thanks:

Tristen Cox
07-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Hopefully today or tomorrow Tristen, while I have the chance, but today is my Mum's birthday (6th), she is 71, so I will be spending most of the day there, but will try and do it by tonight.
Hope it's a great day for both of you, no rush on the story. Take your time, we'll be waiting :hugs:

Wendy me
07-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Just Loveing Them Like Sharon Said I Want Them All Together And Do A Non Stop Read Veary Nicly Done....hangs On For More....