PDA

View Full Version : I love new clothes!

Cissy Suzie
07-04-2005, 10:17 AM
For the last couple of weeks Suzie has been neglected. I have been traveling and work has been hectic, our shop was burglarized last week and our tenant in the space next door got hit twice. The police finally caught the crook breaking the door glass out again.

Anyway, last Wednesday I was on lunch break and drove past the consignment shop on our street. The lady who runs it knows about Suzie, and she sells me things, even emailing me when she thinks there is something Suzie would like. I hadn't stopped in there for a couple of weeks and I decided I would run in and warn her about the neighborhood burglar.

While we were talking she wandered back to the back of the shop, and said, "I've been saving these for you!" She took a very nice black floral dress off the rack, two pieces actually, a top and a matching skirt. Also a coral twin sweater set.

I was drooling of course, I really like sweaters and the dress was just to die for, but I doubted the top would fit ... what to do?!

"Go into the dressing room and try it on!"

My friend, Faye, had just told me it is ok to do just what any other customer could do! Woo hoo! There was no one there other than her and myself, so I went into the dressing booth and tore off my t-shirt and slipped the beautiful top on, it fit perfectly. I was afraid maybe it would be too tight with a bra and the "Girls" under it. B cup by the way.

I stepped out and asked Faye's opinion. She assured me it would be fine, so I decided to buy the outfit. I wasn't sure I would buy the sweaters, I have spent a fortune the last week or so traveling and it is first of the month, bills due and such.

Now here is the best part ... Faye rang up the whole lot, sweaters, and the dress and said $21 too much?

Woo hoo!!! The dress is brand new, still had manufactuer's tags on it, and the sweaters look like they have never been worn. Faye said the sweaters had been to the dry cleaner so they were ready to wear. I got to try every thing on yesterday!! Wow! Fun day!

So they say a picture is worth a thousand words ...

http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/blackdress.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/blackdress2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/pinksweaters.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/pinksweaters1.jpg

Gemma
07-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Very Pretty Suzie :kewlpics:

Rachel Morley
07-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Hi Suzie,

I love your look......very stylish. I think you look really nice. I love sweater twinsets too, especially the classic high buttoning type like you have on. I have several of these in different colors and materials. I particularly like my cashmere and merino wool ones best. New clothes are great aren't they :)

Wendy me
07-04-2005, 11:03 AM
veary nice worth 10000 words...nice to have freinds in the right places....

Mira
07-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Very very nice, Suzie!! I especially like the black dress, classy and elegant.

Stephanie Mancini
07-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Your one Kool klassy Kitten Suzie, you know you look good in these clothes

Steph

Ava Mouse
07-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Great pics Suzie! Love the dress, very spring! Believe me you DON'T look like a guy in a dress this time! You look very femme!

Kimberly
07-04-2005, 12:27 PM
good for you, girl!! x

Sharon
07-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Very nice, Suzie! I love the sweater set. I have a similar set, almost the same color. Unfortunately, I paid a heck of a lot more than you did. :(

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 02:34 PM
That's looks so light and comfortable to wear...Sweet:) Suzie's happy again :clap:

Cissy Suzie
07-04-2005, 04:05 PM
I really appreciate the feed back. I do enjoy dressing up and when I feel like it works, it is twice the fun!

Yes Tristen, Suzie is a happy kamper, and thanks for the encouragement Ava!

And thank you all! This is a fun forum! :p

Angela Burke
07-04-2005, 06:29 PM
hi girl
you look great
love the "right in your face" attitude !
a girl after my own heart !
yeah!

angela x

Paula Rae
07-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Hey Suzie,

They say a picture is worth a thousand words: So four pictures equals four thousand words. Three of them are "You are fabulous".

You win the 1st place in the Annual Fourth of July "Classy Lady" contest

Rick B

CharleneCD
07-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Suzie, you look great in the outfits. Very nice and classy. I would be happy to own and wear them.

JoAnnDallas
07-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Suzi... very nice.. Both outfits Look real good on you.