PDA

View Full Version : " How do I begin to date a CD/TS/TG girl?"

docrobbysherry
05-16-2009, 04:47 PM
I thot this would fit rite in with the similar threads running now! The FUNNIEST thing just happened to me on another CD site! :heehee:

A very nice older gentleman PMed me and asked if we could meet. In a VERY polite, respectful manner. He also said he was NEW to dating CD/TS GIRLS!:brolleyes:
And asked for I would be willing to help him! Because he's completely unsure of what is proper, and what isn't. ( He had had one encounter with a TS girl, and liked it! She apparently had gotten the idea across to him, that she was, "a girl trapped in a man's body".)

I decided to try and help him. While explaining the very different sexual preferences that CDs and TSs individuals can have, and why. I reminded him of my profile that said I was straight. ( Which MAY have confused him, after explaining that some TS girls consider themselves "straight" when they date men!):doh:

I concluded my message to him with this line;
" I guess I'm more of a man trapped in a woman's body". And sent him one of the naked Femsuit pics I've been sending to members here, today. Thot he would realise I was wearing a fem suit, and think it was funny!:)

Well, this POOR FELLOW, just sent me the MOST confused, scrambled, and nonsensical message! It seems he DIDN'T know I wore a suit, OR MASKS! :eek:

Somehow, he got the message I was a STRAIGHT man, that had had SRS surgery, and was only interested in GGs sexually! And he wondered why I DIDN'T THINK OF MYSELF AS GAY! There was more to his note, but I'm afraid I was laughing too hard to comprehend all of it!:devil:

Considering how confusing our genderbending, and mixed up dating preferences are here, I thot this mite add some levity to our situations!:heehee:

(Of course, I filled him in as soon as I could type again! Late add: He wrote back. Beginning with an entire line of, "Ha ha's"!)

Miranda09
05-16-2009, 05:14 PM
An amusing story Sherry. It's surprising how many men think that all CDer's are gay and interested in a relationship with a man. Hope you didn't let him down too hard!! :)

docrobbysherry
05-16-2009, 06:44 PM
An amusing story Sherry. It's surprising how many men think that all CDer's are gay and interested in a relationship with a man. Hope you didn't let him down too hard!! :)

Miranda, imagine what HE'S going thru! He says he's been straight his entire life. Now, at 51, he's suddenly interested in T girls!:eek:
Now, he's trying to figure out if he's gay or not!:brolleyes:

( Been there, done that).:heehee:

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-16-2009, 06:50 PM
we are all HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!

gay men dont want to be with women and thus they are NOT gona dress as one!!!!!! :2c: