PDA

View Full Version : Another minor milestone for me

Mira
07-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I was feeling a bit down and went to a friend's house for drinks and conversation last night. I got a chance to meet his fiance, she was absolutely darling. Anyways, I woke up this morning and decided, what the hey, I'll shave these monkey legs of mine.

Oh boy! I didn't have a clue where to start so I broke out the shaving cream and my razor and went to work. It took almost an hour to get one clean!! Geesh I'm hairy!! Anyways, it feels AMAZING!! I can't believe I waited so long, and who cares if anyone notices, it looks better and feels better.

Just thought I'd share this tiny step of mine.....I feel so good today!!

uknowhoo
07-04-2005, 11:36 AM
Well congratulations. I haven't taken that little plunge yet myself, but it sure sounds tempting. Anyway, enjoy your new-found silkiness!!

Stephanie Mancini
07-04-2005, 12:00 PM
A small step yes but a step in the right direction nevertheless, onward and upward Mira and well done

Steph

polly1949er
07-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Good for you :) If it makes you feel good I say thats great :love:

polly :)

Marcyme
07-04-2005, 12:32 PM
I love having shaved legs....and other parts :eek:
Much cooler and cleaner.
With younger guys around here it is becoming socially accepted to shave your legs and chest. So I don't stnd out too much....
If people ask, I say I shave them because I have to tape my ankles for sports. (I really do, have too)
Be careful, now you'll love it so much youll never let it grow back :D

Olivia
07-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Way to go Mira! It feels great doesn't it? Heck, don't worry about what other people say or ask. Those are your legs girl! Keep them like you want. If people don't like my shaved legs (or the rest of my body too!), then they'd better not look, lol. You're on your way now! Olivia

eileen1969
07-04-2005, 12:48 PM
I am very happy for your celabration of taking steps girl! what a feeling aye hun! how sexy! take care love Eileenxxxooo ;) :Power: :love:

Mira
07-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Suffice it to say, other "parts" got shaved as well. Next will be under the arms, and my hairy arms as well. I feel so much cooler, relaxed. Thanks everyone. :p

Priscilla1018
07-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Way to go Mira,I've been shaving my legs,underarms and arms for the past 6 months.There is no way I'll ever go back to the fuzzy look again. :eek:

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Uh oh, now you've done it. You're never going to want to stop :)

Rachel_740
07-04-2005, 03:03 PM
Go for it Mira, keep on shaving - don't stop until you get to your head. I felt so much better when I did it. I was so hairy that I had chest hair climbing my neck :eek: , but now about 12 months of shaving/veet/waxing, 9 months of anti-male hormones and 6 months of female hormones my chest/back hair is really slowing down. My leg hair is well under control - I had them waxed last friday and the next session is 2 months away and I've started epilating my legs too now.

Keep on going Mira - you'll just love the feeling.

Anne

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-04-2005, 03:15 PM
on the morning news the other day that young men r keeping their bodys free of hair and the girls r luvin it so i doubt if anyone is gona say anything IF they notice

emmicd
07-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Mira,

You forgot to tell us the most important thing!

After shaving how did it feel putting on a pair of very silky and sexy pantyhose and slip into that sexy dress you've been waiting to wear.

Let us know when you try. You'll never go back. Just get the right razors so you have minimal nics and cuts.

Good Luck!

Emmi

Pip
07-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Feels great doesn't it! I love keeping my legs smooth now. I also shave my armpits. I have not shaved my arms yet as I am in definate guy mode at work during the day. Fortunately I'm not overly hairy so it's not a big deal. I also haven't shaved my chest, due to wife's request. Ok, she lets me do the legs I can give her the chest.

Like everyone else has said, now that you have smooth legs you will NEVER want to go back.

Pip

Mira
07-05-2005, 03:08 AM
The only thing that isn't smooth is my arms :) Legs and other uh parts itched for a bit, but heavens knows I'm not going back!! I washed some of my favorite hose today and have yet to get un-femmed!! I love it!! Just placed an order for some new black mules and I'm debating which panties to buy.

As everyone has said, "you'll never go back." Now for a digital cam as my body is willing, albiet, the face isn't :P.

RachelDenise
07-05-2005, 04:29 AM
Congratulations on such a girlis step! :) Isn't it strange how such a small thing can bring so much pleasure?