PDA

View Full Version : Went out with My niece's child hood girl friend, now I have a gg Girl friend .

Christina Horton
05-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Hay all well where to start.

Ok Linda (littlelou) my niece ,(whom Is on the site to support Christina) has a girl friend, Jessica. She is 20 years old. My niece Linda is try to be ok with my CDing and wanted Jessica to hang out with Christina and give her a report on (well) I am not full sure why just , I guess it's to see form her friends point of view. After all she trusts Jessica 120%.

So we got together after she got off work at the mall, Yesterday may 15th. We meet out side Winners and did a little shopping, she need a sweater cuz she left hers on the sky train.

After that we went to get our nails done. I had not had my nails done for a month and a half, I wear arctics 24/7 painted . The night before I took off my nails in the tub and was feeling naked for not having them. I felt less fem without my nails.

We got there only to discover that they were so busy at we could not sit together. Oh well. our nails were done I payed for our nails I felt much better with my nails. We went into Old Navy and then we started to talk girl talk.

Hee hee hee, I have never had a girl friend to talk girl talk, She talked about her boy friend and so on. It was so fun neat , Almost like I have been doing this all my life . It was so much better the the locker room talk guys do. Like how many times did she scream his name ......ya know the same old boring BS. This was much more like the kind of talk I have all ways want to have but never got to have you know. More like .....well girl talk.

She did not find anything she wanted so we decided to go to a coffee shop and talk and we went to this place I knew and we ordered drinks No alcy, and talked some more took a few pics. Then something weird happened. The bill came and I was feeling like I should pay for both of us ya know , like a date then I thought no we are just two girl friends out for a good time and that was nice . It was a weird feeling but seem to me be funny.

Well we went to my place before I drove her home, I showed her my wardrobe and she tried on some of the stuff that didn't fit me anymore. and I gave her 3 to 4 skirts One leather one and 1 or 2 dresses that fit her great.

Then we sat in the living room and talked some more. She even told me that she felt more comfortable with Christina then Uncle ( she has always called me that cuz of Linda) Mike. I said " why do you think that is " and she said that she did not know why but she just did. My friend Ming said it might be because she felt better with a girl.

The thing is she after a few Min's with me when we meet at Winners she did not think of me as Uncle Mike but as Christina. How cool is that.

Well the hole evening went over fab , great,wonderful.

We have plans to go out all day Monday and she says she is so siked about it. We are going to go see Enterprise and then maybe we might be meeting up with some friends and how knows.

Dam I LOVE CROSSDRESSING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was my day yesterday. I hope you like it and to the girls who don't venture out I hope you live it vicariously through me. And I hope you get a chance to go out some day and see the joys we (the lucky ones whom do go out) feel day to day. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

gennee
05-17-2009, 10:33 AM
WOW! That is sooo wonderful Christina. The fact that she is comfortable with Christina says it all. Tell us how your date went. Thank you for sharing

Gennee
:hugs:

Lisa LIckorice
05-17-2009, 10:39 AM
What a great story! Lucky girl!

Christina Horton
05-17-2009, 12:44 PM
WOW! That is sooo wonderful Christina. The fact that she is comfortable with Christina says it all. Tell us how your date went. Thank you for sharing

Gennee
:hugs:

I hope I did not give you the impression that we are now Boy friend and Girlfriend . She is and always will be My (girl) friend. Just friends.

So it was not a date,date but just two girl friends have a good time.

I still am looking for a Girl friend to be a "girl" friend , and that something I am not good at.

I can In drab talk to a women with no prob , But when I think I would like to ask her out that shy guy come slamming down and boom there he is and I have a hard time asking her out. SO one day I hope.:daydreaming: