PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary, my wife took me shopping today!

madison lee
05-17-2009, 03:34 AM
:hugs: I can't believe it! Somebody pinch me! I was working around the house today, first time in awhile that I had a day off and was catching up on a bunch of "honey do's" that I hadn't got to in awhile. Late saturday afternoon my wife comes into the room and said, "Wow, you got almost everything done." I said yeah, just a few things left to do. She then surprised me, saying, "Since you got so much done, I've got a little treat for you. Get cleaned up real quick and we'll go".

So I get cleaned up and go out to the car where my wife is in the drivers seat. Now normally when we go somewhere I do all the driving. So I get into the passenger seat and she tells me to put on this blindfold. I do and we start moving. I have no idea where we were, but it seemed like it took about ten minutes and then the car stops moving. My wife then says to keep my eyes shut tight while she removed the blindfold.

She then comes around to my door, helps me out of the car, (all the while telling me to keep my eyes closed). When the car door closes my wife turns me around and says open your eyes. I do and I see that we are in front of Lane Bryant. (We are both big girls) My heart skips a beat and then I turn to my wife and stutter for a few minutes before getting out "You mean....". My wife nods her head yes with a big smile and says "Yes, were going to do some shopping for Madison!" Seriously, I almost passed out! I know my wife was very accepting of my crossdressing, but I never really thought she would take me shopping! She bought me a couple of very pretty, very femminine tops, 2 really sexy lace baby doll nighties and a couple pair of new lace, ruffled, and mesh panties!

We looked at some skirts but couldnt find any we liked. Oh well. she said we would just have to go shopping at a few different places later on to find something we both liked. And we also got a few things for her as well. Matching baby dolls! The cool thing is that we found that we both wear the same size clothes, and she told me that I could wear anything she had that I wanted to. She also heard about Vanity in houston and wants to take me there in the next couple of months to get a salon treatment and a makeover and then go out to some clubs. (wich is cool as we live less than 50 miles from there).

Any way I know this is a long post but I just HAD to tell you all about this awesome day! I really owe it to all the ladies on here, because of some of you telling us your stories about telling your SO's about CD'ing, I had the courage to tell my beautifull, lovely, SEXY wife.

Thank you all so much,

Madison :love: :D

deja true
05-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Oh, Maddie!

You owe that woman BIG time!

If I were you I'd finish off that "honeydo" list as quickly as possible...

and then start on the dishes.... then the windows...then the yard....then...

:D

cosmolovesph
05-17-2009, 08:41 AM
Very cool, be sure to take care of her too!

Lisa LIckorice
05-17-2009, 09:02 AM
WOW! How cool! I wish my wife was like your wife!!!!!!! You are one lucky girl! I went for a makeover at Vanity's in Houston and loved it. She did a great job and was really nice and helpful! I hope you make it there soon!:D

Intertwined
05-17-2009, 09:13 AM
Madison, Thank you for that story, and a Big Thank You to your S.O., she is a special person indeed.

Miranda09
05-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Totally awesome Madison. I'm very envious. You have a very special wife there. :)

PretzelGirl
05-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Awwww.....that is so sweet. Give her a big hug for all of us!

luvlysublisa4u
05-17-2009, 10:09 AM
can i volunteer to do some work around your house?!

Christina Horton
05-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Madison You have won the wife Lotto.It's like 1 in a 100,000,000.00 chance for us girls but there r out there as they say in the X-files. LOL. Have fun with you New world. I am very happy for you. Hug your wife extra hard for us tonight.

madison lee
05-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Thank you all for the kind words. And believe you me, I have been thanking her over and over! Telling her how much I love her and showing it too. I took her out to her favorite restauraunt last night and then I took HER shopping for some new jewelry. She said that if this is the way she gets treated after buying Madison some new clothes then we'll be going shopping A LOT. (lol)

Well, back to the "honey do's"! You know, its kinda funny if you think about it. I used to want to just relax and chill out on my days off. But now I see all the stuff that needs to be done in a whole new light! (and no, not as a bribe to get her to take me shopping). To me its just one more little thing, or way if you will, out of millions, that my wife shows me just how much she loves me. And honestly? I could never live without her by my side! She is my best friend, my confidant, my lover, but most importantly, my soul mate!

:hugs: Madison

p.s. She told me earlier to tell you ladies once again thank you for helping me to tell her about Madison.

kristinacd55
05-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Madison, I guess that'll motivate u to dew ur honey dew list! Sounds like you had a great day! :)

deja true
05-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Well, back to the "honey do's"! You know, its kinda funny if you think about it. I used to want to just relax and chill out on my days off. But now I see all the stuff that needs to be done in a whole new light!

Tha's an interesting aspect of accepting ourselves and also getting aceptance and support from loved ones.

We're often somewhat guilt-ridden and down psychologically even if we do mostly accept that we are what we are. But that extra bit of confidence that we get from a job well done, even something as simple as getting the eyeliner right, or a few kind words from a lover or stranger, raises our own self esteem, (both his and hers). Suddenly, things don't seem so scary or bleak anymore. And both our sides benefit with a better outlook on life as a whole.

Happened to me, with kind words from folks here and the few loving friends that I've come out to. Deja (or what's-his-name) is not near as sarcastic or melancholy as she (or he) had always been.

Who needs meds, huh? A little seretonin from good experiences keeps the sadness away!

Be happy, folks. Make your loved ones happy, too.

:)