PDA

View Full Version : I am changing in public daily

crossdrezzer1
05-17-2009, 05:56 AM
I have noticed I am changing and not sure what people thinnk about it,,, while out and about I interact with alot of people,,, I have noticed while talking to the ladys I sometimes say to them,,,"you look nice, I like your top or skirt", sometimes I say nice shoes,, they say thank you but what are they thinking,, guys usully dont say that kind of stuff,,, I think it makes them feel good but neverless am I outing myself by telling them I am noticing there clothing and taste of clothing,, Like I also have the same taste in fashion? Once in a nail salon waiting for my wife to get finished up a older lady came in wearing a cute jacket that I reconized from fashion bug, I told her " I like your jacket, fashion bug right?" she smiled and said yes and we chatted for some time, she didnt ask me how I knew.... Guess I am getting much braver and accepting this side of me and not caring what people think,, I have to be me and have to be happy, even though I know I am not normal at least I know I am normal to me.

O2B Barbara
05-17-2009, 07:33 AM
I don't thnik that giving a compliment to someone would necessarilly out you in any way. Besides I would think that the receiver of the compliment would welcome it, even from a CD.

Wouldn't this world be a lot nicer place if we all noticed each other and gave compliments?

renee k
05-17-2009, 07:38 AM
It doesn't bother me to give a compliment to a woman who's appearance I admire. Be it her hair or shoes or outfit. If it appeals to me I'll be sure and tell her.

Dressing Jill
05-17-2009, 07:50 AM
I love giving compliments.

Everyone I know or meet loves to receive them. It is also a way to start a conversation on just about any subject. When I get started talking I can hold there attention. However I can't always get them to talk back. If they know me it is not a problem. They love to talk to me.

I Love to go to wally world and start a conversation up in the isle's. Sometimes I bring in politics when I do that people just listen. I am vocal about somethings Like Obama spending all of great grand kid's money while is off taking pics of air 1. Anyways you get the point. I just love to start a conversation.

Lisa LIckorice
05-17-2009, 09:41 AM
I think that woman appreciate when you make nice comments about the way they are dressed. If I see something that I like on a woman I always let them know. I don't think that ladies are complimented enough and when a stranger does it they really appreciate it. I can tell by the way that their faces light up when I say how pretty they are dressed while being respectful at the same time.