PDA

View Full Version : new look on life around me

Ashlie Marie
05-17-2009, 10:00 AM
So hey everyone. Its raining and I start thinking lol. Last night it happened again and I had to think quick, and I think now I would love to hear from everyone else., here it goes

Since I have gone fulltime, and declared to the world I am a women, I have begun to notice the world around me in a differnt way. Guys holding doors open for me. smiles from everyone girls and guys. and stupid pickup lines lol. so here comes the question..

While u are out with your wives or SO's or friends, what has been your best line you have used to let guys know you are not into the male species. having plenty of lesbian firends I have heard so great ones. So I thought we would all fun with this one..

hugs to all,
Ash

gender_blender
05-17-2009, 10:21 AM
I just wear a tshirt that says "LESBIAN".
Usually works pretty well, especially at Club 313 in "Manch-Vegas". :)

Deborah Jane
05-17-2009, 02:53 PM
While u are out with your wives or SO's or friends, what has been your best line you have used to let guys know you are not into the male species.

Never spoken to a guy while dressed yet, but i may try this line if i'm approached......
"If i wanted something meaty i'd buy a burger"

DonnaT
05-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Wear a ring on your left hand. An indication you are taken. Then just point to it if approached.

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-18-2009, 06:02 PM
I haven't been out much yet, but this is a major concern of mine. I've gotten checked out by guys, but never hit on (as in live, in person).

My wife tells me that I had better get this worked out before I start venturing out regularly. She takes a very direct and blunt approach when a guy kicks it to her. She's one tough woman and never misses a beat when someone tries to pick her up. Not sure if I can get away with such an attitude though.

My major concern is if a guy comes on to me, I'll end up being read when I tell him "not interested" and that may offend his male ego (having felt as if he just had a gay moment or something) and trouble could easily break out. It is not very cd-friendly where I live. Tough guys, machos and homophobes are numerous 'round these parts.

Maybe I should just revert to my guy-voice and say "Go away - I can bench press more than you." :heehee:

Geez, I'm very unprepared for this. I'll probably just end up saying "You're not my type" and walk away hoping for the best.

Maybe I should just watch and see what the rest of you are doing.