PDA

View Full Version : New Dress

Rachel_740
07-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi Girls,

I went to see my boys and thier Mum today. While I was there my ex and younger boy decided to go out for a while (while waiting for my older boy to finish school) and we ended up having a walk round the clothes shops.

I saw an absolutely gorgeous dress (http://www.longtallsally.com/productkit.aspx?KitName=SPR0530A&ref=KitSearch) in my favourite shop and my ex eventually persuaded me to try it on (not that I took much persuading) and then I just had to buy. I honestly wasn't going to buy anything, but having tired it on - and the shop assistant said I looked good in it as well as my ex - I just had to do the girlie thing and have it.

Anne

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Wow that IS a pretty dress. I'd have to do the girlie thing and buy it too.:) Well done! Good price too I must say :cool:

eleventhdr
07-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Hey another new site with dresses i'm always looking for this kind of stuff thank's for another new link. Now if only we males can get this to work for us. Oh well. Suzy!.

Julie
07-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Lovely dress Anne, I hope you get plenty of joy wearing it. Plenty of good stuff on the link too, I shall have to go to the shop now and treat myself to some jeans that took my fancy.

~Julie~

Laura Jane
07-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Wow that IS a pretty dress. I'd have to do the girlie thing and buy it too.:) Well done! Good price too I must say :cool:

Strang kind of sale was £00 now £40! :D

Rachel_740
07-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Strang kind of sale was £00 now £40! :D

Original price was £80

Anne

katie lee
07-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Hi Anne lovely dress hope u get to wear it to a few dances sometime u will have to post a photo of it on u love Katie :) :thumbsup: