PDA

View Full Version : First crossdresser dressup party in the 19th

Orlee
05-17-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm soooooooooooooo not ready but I'm gonna do it anyway because you're never really ready in life, are you? ;)

I don't really have anything to wear. Can't tell my parents. I'm still hairy but I'm shaving it all today and tomorrow (so much hair I need 2 days lol :P )

Of course, it's gonna be a problem explaining where did all the hair I have went missing all of a sudden. Hehe.

But I do have a wig hidden (as you can see from my avatar pic) and I'm gonna get my first makeup kit tomorrow (ordered it online - I don't even know if it's gonna fit but better than nothing!). So, I'm just very excited about it all. I'm gonna wear jeans and black boots. It's the most androgynous thing I got, anyway. I don't know what shirt I'll wear, we'll see :P I'll post a pic of me and pics of the party. Hopefully someone will bring a camera!

I'm gonna have to get out of the house dressed like a guy though. But, I'll bring my makeup/wig kit with me so I can do it in the club. I also got a date for it, lucky me, a girl I met online. So long as she doesn't turn out to be a 50 years old truck driver (LOL) I should be good to go. :)

I really don't know what I'm getting into but I just want to see others like me and try to have fun :)

-Orlee

Jessica Who
05-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Wow, Orlee that sounds like a really good time, have lots of fun, but be careful as well. You said that you met someone online, which could be anyone.

occdresser
05-17-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm soooooooooooooo not ready but I'm gonna do it anyway because you're never really ready in life, are you? ;)

I don't really have anything to wear. Can't tell my parents. I'm still hairy but I'm shaving it all today and tomorrow (so much hair I need 2 days lol :P )

Of course, it's gonna be a problem explaining where did all the hair I have went missing all of a sudden. Hehe.

But I do have a wig hidden (as you can see from my avatar pic) and I'm gonna get my first makeup kit tomorrow (ordered it online - I don't even know if it's gonna fit but better than nothing!). So, I'm just very excited about it all. I'm gonna wear jeans and black boots. It's the most androgynous thing I got, anyway. I don't know what shirt I'll wear, we'll see :P I'll post a pic of me and pics of the party. Hopefully someone will bring a camera!

I'm gonna have to get out of the house dressed like a guy though. But, I'll bring my makeup/wig kit with me so I can do it in the club. I also got a date for it, lucky me, a girl I met online. So long as she doesn't turn out to be a 50 years old truck driver (LOL) I should be good to go. :)

I really don't know what I'm getting into but I just want to see others like me and try to have fun :)

-Orlee

I think there are plenty of truck drivers on this website:lol2:

Orlee
05-17-2009, 06:17 PM
LOL, I didn't mean to insult anyone, I just heard it somewhere and thought it was funny. But she's supposed to be a young girl that's the thing, and I talk to her a couple of times so I trust her.

But I got nothing against older people (I'm gonna become one some day after all :P ) and/or truck drivers, god knows we need 'em! :)

-Orlee

Joni Marie Cruz
05-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Hi Orlee-

Good for you, girl and good luck. That first step is always the hardest one. Let us know how it goes, okay.

Hugs...Joni Marie