PDA

View Full Version : How often do you let your SO know you Love her

TJ Tresa
05-18-2009, 12:55 AM
After the last thread I started, which I got the response I was hoping for, I was wondering. If you feel that strongly about Mothers and being a woman.
then ask yourself, "Do I let her know enough how much she means to me."
I know my wife appreciates me and I believe she knows I appreciate and love her. But I also know that from time to time I tend to forget to tell her. Just wondering if any more of my CD sisters have slip into the area of taking for granted your special someone.

Jessica Who
05-18-2009, 01:06 AM
I let her know multiple times per day that I love her, even when I am a bonehead! She accepts me for who I am and is everything I could ever ask for in a woman:love:

Intertwined
05-18-2009, 01:18 AM
Pretty much every day I tell her I love her, several times a week how much I appreciate her, and I buy her flowers about once a week. :battingeyelashes:

Got her a Thank you card last friday, just thanking her for helping make our house a home.:daydreaming:

LOVE2
05-18-2009, 01:26 AM
i let her no all the time she is my life :hugs:

Mirani
05-18-2009, 01:33 AM
This isn't so much about cross dressing as about ordinary relationship communication . . . isn't it?

denese013
05-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Every day for over 47 years.:love:

Teri Jean
05-18-2009, 06:56 AM
Being widowed I have to say I did not do it enough and now I find it onesided but if she is watching she knows. My advise would be do this daily and when least expecting it give her something she has her eye on or out for an evening. Life is to short to not do this and she is the love of your life so GET OUT AND DO IT. Sooorry. Huggs Keli

Karren H
05-18-2009, 07:01 AM
Though it totally has nothing to do with crossdressing... Muptiple times a day! Every day..

mishelle379
05-18-2009, 07:03 AM
many times everyday

insearchofme
05-18-2009, 07:12 AM
I tell her every day, more than once each day, that I love her. More importantly I try to show her every day how much she means to me.

Angel.Marie76
05-18-2009, 07:25 AM
Many times a day, every day of the week, every morning and every night before I fall asleep. You know that saying: "Always kiss me goodnight.." Yeah, that's us - Happy, sad, mad or glad.. You get a kiss. It's the one thing we refuse to let pass, no matter how bad a day we've had.

LisaElizabeth
05-18-2009, 07:28 AM
It appears there are a lot of us the subscribe to an O-L-D country song..... "Once a Day! Every Day! All Day Lo-o-o-n-g!" If II remember the title correctly.
We try to make every day a brand new day in our marriage. It has worked for 33 years! I envy Denese013, she has had 14 more years of happiness than me!!!
But I love my wife very much.
We go dancing every Monday night, and have been told by the people there that they can tell we are in love by the way we look at each other when we dance.
So-o-o-o it must be a good thing!
Lisa E

Shikyo
05-18-2009, 07:35 AM
I don't keep count of how often I say it, but it's definitely at least once a day, often more than once a day.

TGMarla
05-18-2009, 07:42 AM
I pretty much tell her how much I love her on a daily basis.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-18-2009, 07:49 AM
Several times daily, I also let her no that she is the foundation of my life, and that everything in my life would collapse into ruin without her.

gretchen2
05-18-2009, 08:31 AM
Two to three times a week i tell her that i love her, Flowers once a month, dinner dates two times a week.

SherylynJade
05-18-2009, 08:48 AM
I tell my fiancee several times a day that I love her very much, and I try to show it even more.

cindym5_04
05-18-2009, 09:45 AM
I tell my wife I love her all the time. She does the same to me. We'll call each other at work randomly just to say "I love you"...and are always telling each other that at home too.

kelliboots
05-18-2009, 09:46 AM
I probably smother my wife....:doh:

DAVIDA
05-18-2009, 10:00 AM
Multiple times EVERY day!
While dressed or not.

susie evans
05-18-2009, 10:02 AM
MANY TIMES A DAY

:love: SUSIE

Jaydee
05-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Many times a day, very often accompanied by a kiss. Always before falling asleep, going out on an errand, or hanging up the phone. Most importantly it is not because it is a habit, but because it is the way I feel.

Jaydee

Lorileah
05-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Never enough and always too late. There is a psychological reason...I know I should work through it.

"There was always something more important to do
More important to say
But 'I love you' wasn't one of those things
now it's too late
Do you remember?"
My newest karaoke song originally recorded by Phil Collins. Music reflects life doesn't it?

PhillyGuy2Girl
05-18-2009, 10:49 AM
I always tell my wife I love her every chance I get. If she wasn't in my life,it would very different,especially when crossdressing.

Felicity :)

ChanDelle
05-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Many times a day in many ways!

ChanDelle

cindym5_04
05-18-2009, 11:08 AM
I also make sure to kiss her and tell her I love her before we go to sleep and whenever I'm about to go anywhere (work, shopping, to pick up food, etc). You just never know when the last time you're going to see your loved one is, so I think it's always best to make sure they know.

JulieC
05-18-2009, 11:43 AM
I tell my wife I love her many times a day. I think the verbal is important. But, the non-verbal is equally important if not more so. I'm constantly on the lookout for ways that I can make her life easier (stopping crossdressing isn't one of them! :o ).

For example, we recently parked on an incline. I'd put the car in park and had the brake on, and my wife hopped out. I kept my foot on the brake until she was clear of the car so she didn't loose her balance (in heels no less) from the car shifting when i let go of the brake.

For example, I leave the bottle of shampoo cap unsnapped, but closed, so when she goes to open it she doesn't break a nail trying to get it open. She likes the brand (as do I) but the caps stick.

I do these sorts of things all the time, without expecting thanks or even recognition. It's not the thanks or recognition I want. It is her happiness I live for. She knows these things happen, and knows it is a deep expression of love for her.

Deborah Jane
05-18-2009, 12:55 PM
I tell Sheila how much i love her whenever we talk, i transmit the thought to her when we aren't able to talk.......So i tell her i love her about 100 times a day, probably more :daydreaming:

Mind you, Sheila also tells me she loves me just as often, and i get the thought transfers from her :love:

I know she'll look in here too [actually she found this thread before i did :doh: ]

:love: I love you Sheila :love:

tanya1976
05-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Crossdressing aside I'm pretty useless boyfriend material. Too selfish, too self obsessed, no sense of humour etc etc and even though I should be grateful to have found such a sympathetic partner I hardly ever tell her I love her even though she often asks. The only defense I have is that of course I love her I just don't wish to demean the words through over use. Although that doesn't appear to be a problem you girls here are having...

DonnaT
05-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Multiple times a day! Every day.

valrc
05-18-2009, 05:02 PM
many times a day.

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-18-2009, 05:52 PM
I tell my wife I love her daily... repeatedly... in almost every conversation.

Each morning as I approach my work place, I leave her a voice mail message from the car - just to greet her in the morning when she wakes up and let her know I arrived at work ok and can't wait to get home to her. Love always expressed.

It's not uncommon while at work that we'll have a quick conversation or two over the phone. More love expressed.

On my way home from work, I'll usually chat with Mrs. H. while I drive. Even more love expressed.

After getting home, it's a big hug and kiss. Much more love expressed.

Hit the treadmill and then dinner time. We'll chat at dinner, and express love for each other during the conversation...

Ok, getting long winded. I think you get the picture. At no time does my wife ever question how I feel about her, nor do I question how she feels about me. We express love (as in "I love you") very frequently. One never knows when one will die - best to express all the love you can before that time comes. :)

Rachel Morley
05-18-2009, 07:09 PM
How often? Oh my gosh, you have no idea ..... practically every time we speak to one another! :)

Deedee Dupree
05-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Was all the time everyday... in so many ways. Still do, but she is beyond the reach of my voice now.

suchacutie
05-18-2009, 07:50 PM
The saying of the words is important, without exception. Let me take another step:

Showing her that you love her with all the touching, kisses, and tenderness that exist between two people who are dedicated to each other and:

Doing the things that support all the telling and showing of your caring...being a partner in the true sense, pitching in with all activities and then the little gifts and thoughtfulnesses.

In fact, that latter is so much easier since we are often en femme. We are blessed with a growing understanding of the emotions of being a woman, and we should use that knowledge to be better than any "male" spouse could ever hope to be!

Just my :2c:

:love:

tina

Mistybtm
05-18-2009, 07:52 PM
If i had one there would be no dought in her mind:love:

Maria in heels
05-18-2009, 08:06 PM
After the last thread I started, which I got the response I was hoping for, I was wondering. If you feel that strongly about Mothers and being a woman.
then ask yourself, "Do I let her know enough how much she means to me."
I know my wife appreciates me and I believe she knows I appreciate and love her. But I also know that from time to time I tend to forget to tell her. Just wondering if any more of my CD sisters have slip into the area of taking for granted your special someone.
I tell my wife each and everyday, and end the day with just a touch, even for a moment, hand to hand, hand to arm, to let her know that I'm still thinking of her...she is absolutely wonderful and understanding...I can't ask for anyone better!

Samantha43
05-18-2009, 08:09 PM
I make a point several times a day to hug her, give her a kiss and tell her I love her. I don't think she ever gets tired of hearing that.

KandisTX
05-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Every moment of every day when I get a chance to talk to her. She is my world.

Kandis:love::rose2:

linnea
05-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Every day and in multiple ways

DanaR
05-19-2009, 01:39 AM
Several times a day.

april1978
05-19-2009, 07:30 AM
I tell her as often as I can. As many times a day as I can. I try not to let any opertunity slip away that I can show her how I feel. I love her so much. =-) she means the world to me.

Koka
05-19-2009, 08:20 AM
I do it everyday!!!!! :love:

Sheila
05-20-2009, 05:38 AM
We tell each other a bunch of times a day, always tge first thing we say to one another when I ring her to wake her in the morning and the very last thing we say to each other as we end our last phone call of the day. We say it in texts several times and day and on yahoo when we are on there, we send each other little silly pics, or u-tube vids to watch, we tell each other every phone call we have during the day ............. heck I have woken up several times at night having a conversation with her to think she is quiet, say i love you then realise that it is the middle of the night and she is aslepp 300 miles away .............. the very last thing we do is text each other goodnight (yes after the phone call) & in there also say I love you. When we are tog we still tell each other as oft, but we also hug and kiss :D:D 10 days now till we can do that again :daydreaming::daydreaming:

lesley jay
06-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Several times a day,in the morning when leaving for work,when going to bed and when ending every phone call or text message.

kymmieLorain
06-09-2009, 12:50 PM
yeah meny times a day, then still not enough

Kymmie

Kate Lynn
06-09-2009, 03:46 PM
I haven't seen my wife since Febuary,but we talk on messenger twice a day,when she gets up in the mid morning,she works until 1 am,and befor she goes to bed,wich is 2 am mountain time,we tell each other I love you twice a day,and how much we miss each other.
Yes she does worry about me being here and the job I do.

bridgette63
06-09-2009, 03:50 PM
I tell her every day, at least twice a day.