PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here have any sons who CD too?

amy canada
05-18-2009, 02:08 AM
I don't think I've seen this topic on here yet, so this is why I'm asking.

I don't have any sons or daughters, heck I don't even have a wife yet, but if you've got a kid or two, have any of them become crossdressers as well?

If I had one or two, I'd surely encourage and help them out with it, as I'm sure, most of you would. I might even suggest it to them before they even have the notion of crossdressing, just so they're more accepting of people like us.

battybattybats
05-18-2009, 02:44 AM
The recently deceased Peter Wherret, the automotive journalist legend who came out about his CDing in his memoir, discovered his father was also a crossdresser.

Malori Cross
05-18-2009, 07:50 AM
I recently learned that my 15-year-old son likes to CD. He says his orientation is "androgynous" but I'm unclear what he means by it. He knows I underdress. He has CD'd in my presence; neither of us said anything as I suspect it was a bit awkward for both of us. But I'm glad he's not in denial. We can discuss things in Chat Mode that we wouldn't otherwise and it's been healthy for our relationship. He's a great kid, a kind, loving, intelligent, articulate young person dealing with a LOT of issues that were non-existent when I was his age or repressed.

MAJESTYK
05-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Not that I know but, I wouldnt be suprised. I heard my Mom has one that is transsexual!:D