PDA

View Full Version : Two Girls form this site meet today.... Wanna hear more.......

Christina Horton
05-18-2009, 03:12 AM
Danger CDers Danger........ long post ahead!!!........M Y........C O M P U T E R........I S........T Y P I N G........W I L D L Y !!!!!!!!

Hay girl it's me again. Ya the tell it like it is girl.LOL.

I just had a great day with Roberta M. She and I got to together today. By the way she has been bugging me to write this for the past few hours. Sigh, I guess I must I must .

Ok I picked the meet up place , The Future shop near the metro town mall in Burnaby B.C. In the greatest country in the known Universe,(ha ha take that America.....poke) I figured I public place would make her more comfortable in meeting someone from the net.:heehee: Do I sound like I am from a movie?

I thought I got there first but , she was in her car just finishing up her makeup and stuff. You see she a carelist CDer. Out of the closet and in to the car.:D

Well I was in the video section watching out for her. Then I saw her, My first impression of her was , woh!!! she really walk and look very mannish. Since she did her makeup in the car it was down and dirty.

Well we hugged and she said she saw me come in , well I had to tell her about her walk and that I could see the blue of her beard. She took the constructive creatism very well. She did not even cry. She later told me she was not in girl mode cuz she had just done her makeup in the car and did not want to be late to meet up with Christina....... Well I slapped her (no not really) and told her it was a women right to be fashionably late and to never go out with out doing her makeup right. Slap Slap Slap.:bitchslap::bigsmack:

Well she said what's next . I said there was a coffee shop next door and we could go there to chat. We got there sat down and got two drinks and talked know girl talk Yak Yak Yak and so on. We found out that we both were both from the same small town years ago and went to the same High school. Highland. Out parents we also in the military.Wow. And her daughter is named Christina to LOL. This is so neat what are the odds the we would meet after so much of our past all most intersected.:doh:

Well after the drinks (which she paid for) I wanted to go to Addition Elle, again the funny thing is we are both Plus size girls and wear the same size. Boy girls you'd think we were sister's separated at birth.LOL. She said "well looks like you have the hole thing planed," I said "no but I wanted to try on a dress I saw there yesterday, I was in drab and was just there to pick up a top they found in my size I wanted .

We went to my apt to drop off my car and she drove us there. Her car has Ac so it was better on our makeup,LOL.

We pulled up and went in I greeted the girls there and told them I we there to try on that dress i saw yesterday. And as I grabbed the dress off the rack she said " why don't you try on this dress and this one and maybe this and oh this one is cute," etc. There very nice and I love it when that bend over backwards to help me. I now had 6 dressed to try on and thought Roberta Would be board just watching me try on dresses and said " why don't you look around, She said "yes mom" I got the feeling she lost her memory and thought I was her Mom then I remembered that she is Canadian and we as a people like to be sarcastic, so i figured she was trying to tell me to stop being so mother hennaing her LOL.

I tried the dress I want to look at and loved it. She did not see the dress but cam over to see the rest of them, she like some not all , we both like this one cute one. After I tried them all on I picked two to buy, The one I came back for and the one we both liked. It was so cool to have a sister s=to shop with and one that was the same size as me even better. If you go with a person smaller then you they don't know that we need to hide certain parts of out bodies , and not the ones all us girls need to hide. Get your minds out of the gutter lady's. It's not lady like to have thoughts like that.:eek: I mean like our belly's etc.

Then I said she should try on a cute little white skirt on and she did and some other dresses and skirts and top's. She even tried two of the dresses I tried on and for some reason they did not look as good on her then they did on me then I figured out she did not have on any Spanx on. They help so much. While she we were trying one clothes there was some other women doing the same. We were talking and joking and have a good talk with them and when Roberta was try on stuff I could give advice to them and the one girl asked " when is you show on" I looked at her blank for a sec then clued in , she thought we were Drag Queen and going to find clothes for that show. I told them who and WHAT we are and that was just fine with them. Later Roberta said in an e-mail to me
"I had fun at the shopping,, after i calmed down,, you were amazing interacting with a all the real GG. your confidence and insight to fashion needs is very neat. you had all those around you eating out of your hands. Do you realize you do that?". I did not know that I was just been me.

After we left the change rooms to pay for the dresses I wanted (and no she did not offer that pay this time.........Dam it!!!!!) I walked past the Spanx and I need some black one's so grabbed one and showed then to her and told her that since we were the same size that she should were size &*^&^. A girl should never out another girls dress or underwear size that is way bad form.

I paid for the dresses and Spanx and just before I was going to leave she suggested we get one of the girls there to take out pic's. She had forgotten her cam so we used mine. They took 3 and I will try to post them here.

Well we went back to my apt where I told her I could give her a quick makeover and show her how to get rid of the blue of here beard.

We sat down at my makeup vanity and I got her to talk off just her foundation and started from scratch. I told her to get rid of the blue of the beard she need to

A) back shave even if it hurts and bleeds a little
B) need to before she put on any makeup needs to put blush on just her beard and then the foundation.

I did her foundation then her eye shadow, eye liner, muscaria, and lip stick. I found out that I have a hard time doing someone else's lips. Could not get the lip liner on the right angle and messed it up a little. After she was done there was not beard blue and she look like 120 % better. And I told her and she started to cry a little. :cry:

I combed her hair and did a little glamour comb , a little old fashioned but looked good on her . We took some pic's and then she put on my other wig and she (I think) fell in love with the cut and the color. (I will have to keep an eye on her the next time she is over, Cuz I might find it gone one day) :heehee:

We took pic's of that look then she wanted to take her hair and put it in a pony tail. So I combed it and tried my best to but it was not the kind of hair that looks good in the back when you put two pony tails in, I could see the webbing. I decided to comb the whole thing to try to put out the crimped hair on the inside and did an ok job but it really is not the best wig for that. I got it to look ok from the front and we took more pic's. With the pony tails I gotta say she looks good in them. Again I kept telling her how much better she looks now and how much more fem she seems to be, Like an fem Ora coming from her, Again she started to :cry: a little.

She said I should go into biss as a transformer for the CD world. I of course would love to just can't at the mo. Well we talked girl talk for another hour or so then it was time for the fun time to end . She had to get home to the wife and Kids. She didn't want to go back to drab but she did.

WOW in drab she looked nothing like her self. And I found myself missing my new girl friend even while she now he was still there. :cry:

So I walked her out and we hug. I got back inside and found she had left her neck lace there, I call her cell she had not left yet so I took it out to (HIM) wow weird, And HE said as I was handing to to HIM "oh great your giving me a fem-neck lace in broad day light " I said oh well deal with it. HE laughed and gave me a kiss on the check. Wow that was the first time that ever happened . I found myself chuckling as I walk back into the apt.

Well that was out fun day out. It was MY first time going out with another T-girl as she calls us . I found it very much in the fun zone. Ok I will down load some not all just some of our pic's.

I am sorry ladies you'll have to make do with a few. sorry. NOOOOOOT. LOL.
I just completed this at one o'clock in the morn. Dam I am tired.

HUGGS

RobertaM
05-18-2009, 09:03 AM
Hey girfriend, had to get up early to check out this post. Well done. You captured the essense of the day perfectly.

Gurls, Christina was determine to bash out my maledom by the end of the day. I still have the scars to prove it.

Yes I admit i got teary eyed a few times, It was me expressing pure happyness in sharing my fem self to a pure friend.

Christina you are a pure joy to be around, and a kind hearted sole. Thank you for sharing the day with me.

Love xox Roberta.

Friends!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Christina Horton
05-19-2009, 09:57 AM
Hey girfriend, had to get up early to check out this post. Well done. You captured the essense of the day perfectly.

Gurls, Christina was determine to bash out my maledom by the end of the day. I still have the scars to prove it.

Yes I admit i got teary eyed a few times, It was me expressing pure happyness in sharing my fem self to a pure friend.

Christina you are a pure joy to be around, and a kind hearted sole. Thank you for sharing the day with me.

Love xox Roberta.

Friends!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are more then welcome hun. I had a great time with you. And girls After I did her makeup right she then was able to find her fem-side so much better , So it is very important to do you makeup , hair and get you look right so your fem-side will fully blossom, Like Roberta's did. You have to remember she DID do her makeup in the car outside Future shop. So it was Down and dirty way to go, Plus she was rushing so's not to be late. Like I told her do the job right and you will have much more fun on you outings. Now I have someone to shop and talk girl talk with whom is in the same situation as me. If you girls can find another CD-girl to hang out with , it is a very rewarding experience. If meeting someone say from this site is scary, Then meet somewhere that there are lots of people so It your actually meeting a axe murder then you can run.:heehee: But I would not worry to much the girl here I would have no prob meeting . You all are so cool. From what I read if we all got together we would have so much fun we would never want to go home.:rofl: LOVE YOU ALL.:hugs: ANd you to Roberta.:D

Karren H
05-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Yeah!!! Girls gone wild.!!!! Sure sounds like an awesome time, Christina!! I'm jeleous.. Especially since I haven't dressed since January!! Ekkkkkk..

Helen H. Heels
05-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Girl, since January. WOW Your breastforms will wither from non-use!!
Your shoes won't know what season it is (Spring) Your make up, well you know.
Hope you are O.K. and able to live through others.
Keep us advised.
Hugs,
Helen

Christina Horton
05-19-2009, 10:33 AM
Yeah!!! Girls gone wild.!!!! Sure sounds like an awesome time, Christina!! I'm jeleous.. Especially since I haven't dressed since January!! Ekkkkkk..

Am I going to have to come there and drag you out hun, I will do it to . I will tell my company to get me a load there and will bring Christina , Knock your door down and force makeup on you, make you get dressed and drag you out. And no I would not force you to wear denim jeans to skirt,or dress. I am not the crule hun. :devil:

It's a shame you have deprived Pensilvainya out your lovely face. Plus I see no wrinkles on it so don't worry your cuter then a bugs ear. I never understood that expression. as any body even seen a bug ears ? And why the hell would it be so cute. oh well maybe there is puppies in there or something. If anyone should be Jealous it's me your so pretty and I can't stand it.HUGGS.:hugs:

P.S. I love your no nonsense way of talking to people , your a lot like me, aren't your lucky to like me.:laughing::D

Karren H
05-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Hell I don't even remember where I put my forms!! Sigh... I'd love to go out... Problem is between the Stanley Cup playoffs... And my hockey games I just don't have the time!! Dressing like a girl is fun and all but ice hockey is ice hockey!! :):):).

Ohh.. Just read that the swine flue is attracted to rough blue cloth!! :D. Hope your sniffles get better soon! Lol.

Christina Horton
05-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Hell I don't even remember where I put my forms!! Sigh... I'd love to go out... Problem is between the Stanley Cup playoffs... And my hockey games I just don't have the time!! Dressing like a girl is fun and all but ice hockey is ice hockey!! :):):).

Ohh.. Just read that the swine flue is attracted to rough blue cloth!! :D. Hope your sniffles get better soon! Lol.

Get your self a cute outfit made to work out in, go to your hockey games and dress fully and tell you buds that your wife is punishing you cuz you did something wrong, Like lets say you said she was fat in that outfit she tried on in the store. That way you could dress and distract all the guys and score more goals that way. Then they would be inbaresed that they lost to a girl........:eek: Then go to a Playoff game dressed the same cuz you still would not apologize and that was your punishment.
There at lest you would be able to dress more . Just a thought

RobertaM
06-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Stand by , another Christina/Roberta adventure coming up. stayed tuned.

ps look the first pic, OMG wild women hair,, aaaaaarg. too funny,,

Persephone
06-03-2009, 01:38 AM
It sounds like everyone had great fun! Even Karren, who is apparently there vicariously.

I tried looking for some images of bug's ears, but the stuff I found wasn't very cute. You're better off not looking for it.

Tracii G
06-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Way to go you two, sounds like a fun time.

Edwina
06-03-2009, 03:36 AM
What I want to know is....What would a 100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver be doing with a Springbok head on the wall?
:eek::D

Edwina

Christina Horton
06-03-2009, 09:07 AM
What I want to know is....What would a 100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver be doing with a Springbok head on the wall?
:eek::D

Edwina

So are you saying that a 100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver can't go to Africa?

No my grandpa went twice. He went on a safari. the first trip he bagged 5 animals with 5 shots and 200 yards each. then the next year got 6 with 6 shots at over 300 yards. The guides were very impressed the first time he was there but the second time they could not believe how good he was . you see my grandpa came in 3rd in worlds competition in the early 70's. He taut me and I am about 70% as good as him. SO there you go as to why I have a springbok on my wall.

Edwina
06-04-2009, 04:18 AM
"Lay that pistol down Babe" :D
I was just curious as I would have expected to see Moose or Bear there. :heehee:

:love:

Edwina

Christina Horton
06-04-2009, 04:20 AM
"Lay that pistol down Babe" :D
I was just curious as I would have expected to see Moose or Bear there. :heehee:

:love:

Edwina

No I have the others from his first trip. There just way to big to mount on the walls Of a small apt. LOL . I would have even less room to move.

Limbo anyone.:D