PDA

View Full Version : Bikinis....

AngelAshley
07-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Ok so I'm going to Cornwall at the end of august to do some major surfing... havn't done it in a long time. It's also my 21st b-day and a few of my friends are coming down too.

I'm thinking of actually wearing a bikini on the beach. Seriously.

It's not so much I think I can get away with it... (although I might be able toif I do certain things...), more... mainly the fact that I don't have a problem with people laughing or making comments, and if anyone got physical, I'd have a lot of friends with me / I can handlemyself / etc.

I'm gonna pick out a nice pink one, that covers enough of the boob area for me to tape it to my body and hide the chicken fillets... also gonna either be wearing a white tennis skirt or sarong or something to cover up 'down there' for the majority of the time...

Anyone else got any other tips to make the whole experience any better??

- Mina :)

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 05:29 PM
The outfit sounds perfect to me just make sure your upper 'parts' stay in place if you know what I mean. Some nice sandals should go nicely with the ensemble ;)

DanaJ
07-04-2005, 05:37 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/460749/worthless_thread.gif

Hey! You said in your other thread that you would have your cheerleading outfit in two weeks - just asking cuz I can't wait to see you in it! Did you get it yet?

And if that is you in your profile pic, you have no worries at all! How about some more pix?

DanaJ

Sweet Susan
07-04-2005, 05:41 PM

Yeah. Take pictures!

AngelAshley
07-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Ok ok ok pictures on their way!

No the cheerleading outfit hasn't arrived yet... the latest it should arrive is the end of the month cos that's when the competition is. If they don't arrive by the time the competition starts we're a little bit screwed.

Anywho, without tips I'll probably end up bottleing out of this so you wn't get pics of me in a bikini :p ;)

DanaJ
07-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Bikini pix would be great, but as great as you look in your profile pic, any pic will do (you could be wearing a burlap bag even :)) - you are beautiful Minaki!

DanaJ

kymmieLorain
07-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Where are you getting your cheerleader uniform. I just love them and like to get another.

Kymmie

Amelie
07-04-2005, 06:13 PM

- Mina :)[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to wax your:

1)Legs
2)Bikini area
3)Surf Board

DanaJ
07-04-2005, 06:14 PM
I meant to ask you Minaki - how long have you been cheering with your squad?

DanaJ

gender_blender
07-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Wear the bikini!! It's totally worth it. I'm still loving my bikini tan I established last week. But remember to shave beforehand.

There is an unspoken rule about providing images from events you discuss on the forums. :)

Charlie

emmicd
07-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Go for it! Pink is a great color. Enjoy and be your self! Also be careful!

Emmi

Sharon
07-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Ok so I'm going to Cornwall at the end of august to do some major surfing... havn't done it in a long time. It's also my 21st b-day and a few of my friends are coming down too.

It's not so much I think I can get away with it... (although I might be able toif I do certain things...), more... mainly the fact that I don't have a problem with people laughing or making comments, and if anyone got physical, I'd have a lot of friends with me / I can handlemyself / etc.

I'm gonna pick out a nice pink one, that covers enough of the boob area for me to tape it to my body and hide the chicken fillets... also gonna either be wearing a white tennis skirt or sarong or something to cover up 'down there' for the majority of the time...

If that's really you in your profile pic, I don't think you'll have any problem on the beach. Mina. :)

Ashley in Virginia
07-05-2005, 01:11 PM
I am not much of a surfer, but I know that you don't do it with out a body suit on. You planning on surfing while wearing the bikini?

StephanieCD
07-05-2005, 03:39 PM
I always wanted to wear a yellow bikini. As soon as you said you were going to wear one I pictured yellow.

Oh, and, yea - looks like you should be the one giving tips ;) Meow.

AngelAshley
07-06-2005, 05:33 PM
I meant to ask you Minaki - how long have you been cheering with your squad?
Since the 1st of March :) Not long... Why?

I am not much of a surfer, but I know that you don't do it with out a body suit on. You planning on surfing while wearing the bikini?
No, I'll have a wetsuit on while surfing... I'm talking about lazing around on the beach. :)

ronna
07-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Ooh, yeah, Minaki, you're gonna get some sun where the sun hasn't shone before!

DanaJ
07-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Since the 1st of March :) Not long... Why?

No, I'll have a wetsuit on while surfing... I'm talking about lazing around on the beach. :)Why? I just think it is cool that you are on a cheerleading squad - like a dream come true for a lot of us....

DanaJ

AngelAshley
07-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Yeah it's definatly a dream come true for me...

I kinda hope in a way that I can be of some inspiration for people on here that would never dare to do such a thing... kinda like showing that these sorts of things can be acheived if you put your heart into it... and the immense amount of satisfaction that you can gain from it... like, if I can become a cheerleader and perform in front of a few thousand people (I know what you're going to say, but seriously, I'm not all THAT convincing) then hopefully it should inspire others to come out a bit more...

Anyway, here's what I'm thinking of buying:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58465&item=5405912172&rd=1

What do you think?

jo_ann
07-08-2005, 05:41 PM
I could never get away with a bikini in this lifetime, but I've thought about a one piece a couple times.

kymmieLorain
07-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Bikini looks great

Kymmie

crispy
07-08-2005, 10:44 PM
If that's really you in your profile pic, I don't think you'll have any problem on the beach. Mina. :)
I'm trying to avoid making any comment about donkey rides on the beach ...................................... :D :rolleyes:

crispy
07-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Minaki, I think you're a dreamer or a fraud.

................. go on, prove me wrong, let's see the pics !!

good luck, an' all. :cool: :thumbsup:

AngelAshley
07-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I may be a dreamer... but I have a history of living out my dreams. Take cheerleading for example... I had a dream of becoming a cheerleader, and back in March, I joined the squad.

I may not wear a bikini on the beach, it depends if I can make it look right... here's what I'm thinking of at the moment:

https://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=1720092&portal=locayta

Lauren_T
07-17-2005, 02:50 PM
Oo, oo! Gotta have one! BUY IT, GEL!

Wish Marks & Sparks was in the US, they seem to have lotsa nice tasteful feminine thingies...

... but if you buy it, you MUST give us photos!

...& get that Ursula Andress signature-model bikini yet?