PDA

View Full Version : Hosting my first luncheon

daviolin
05-18-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm so excited. I'm hosting my first luncheon next week. There will be a cd friend I already know and a couple I've never met. A husband and wife. So It will be three crossdresser's and one GG. I hope I can pull it off with all my best feminime charm. I've picked out my outfit that I will wear. Now I have to plan the menu. I can't wait. Any suggestions from someone that has done this before would be helpful. God I love being a girl.:daydreaming:Daviolin

Deedee Dupree
05-18-2009, 04:15 PM
I just love private get-togethers like this, but usually set a side a day for it.

Several of us are excellent cooks so the menu is carefully planned making sure what is planned is OK with everyone, appropriate wine or other beverage, very special deserts, pretty flowers, some godiva, etc. When I cook I love to wear one of my frilly aprons, and there always seems to be someone around who would like to serve the guests in a frilly outfit<smile>

Also when I am the host I will plan the music program for the evening being DJ, and many of us are musicians so there may be some time for some live music too.

Later on it can be "show and tell" if anyone wants to change into another outfit for our appreciation.

Sometimes we will watch a movie, or "slide" show, but usually we prefer conversation.

Have fun !!!!

dd

vivianann
05-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Congrats, and you will have a good luncheon. let us know how it goes.

Marie-Claire
05-18-2009, 11:39 PM
I would think about having food that is "neat." Things that stay on the fork and things that don't splash. Watch out for sauces and gravies. Have things that are easy to cut, e.g., chicken breast. If a steak is hard to cut, you can make quite a mess.
I hope you have a great time.
:D
Marie-Claire