PDA

View Full Version : You Should Have Seen Her!

Bunny "GG"
07-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Well, it was her first Party...a pool BBQ party at that. Though we knew the couple throwing the party (who are a gay), Charlene was nervous because we would know no others...
So like two teenage girls we raided the closet, trying on and discarding several swimsuits and wraps, before getting to our final selection...Charlene wore a onepiece, black, with breast to neck webbing (which hold her boobies in better). Her Wrap was a pink and black hawaiian sunset. Thus, those long gorgeous legs of her's were in full view. No wig, because of the pool, but a full makeup job and long dangly earings with pink pearls at the ends..Pink watch and pink pearl bracelet. And a final touch... of a pink hairband for that fememine hair piece.
Like most girls, we were running late, and I forgot the camera, but a few others had them. (Pictures to follow as soon as we get some.) I could just kick myself... :rolleyes:
There were three gg's and 15 guys..I know Charlene was excited and scared to death at the same time....I know I would have been. As far as I can tell she had a great time...And even peeled off her wrap and got into the pool with all those guys...I read tarot cards for guests and Charlene mingled... I'm sure she had a great time...and hopefully she'll come on and tell you all more...
Oh, by the way, its good to be back, I've missed you all...
hiphop Bunny "GG" :bunny:

Jenny Beth
07-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Wow, glad you two had such a great time. I think I would have been scared to death and excited at the same time too. Charlene is lucky to have someone like you....no wait....you are lucky to have each other.

emmicd
07-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Bunny and Charlene,

Glad you had fun at the pool party. Sounds like Charlene had fun walking around the pool in her one piece and you were great in helping her to do it.

Kudos to the both of you!

See my comment in Degree of Cross dressing scale thread.

Emmi

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Good to have you back as well Bunny. Okay *taps foot* where's the PICTURES?:D

uknowhoo
07-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Talk about gettin out n about, wow.
That's just a wonderful story, thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us!

Olivia
07-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Yeah, great story! You two are so lucky to have each other. It sounds like Charlene was able to relax and have fun-that's what you went for!! Wow, I would love to do a party like that. Thanks for sharing that, Olivia.

Deidra Cowen
07-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Very cool! You are a sweetie to support her like you do.

Pip
07-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow! Incredible outing you two!

Charlene, I can hardly wait to hear your take on the whole affair. No two or three sentence post for you girl. We want details!!!

Congrats and WOW. I am very happy for you!

Pip

Sharon
07-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Wow -- extremely cool! A bathing suit amongst people you don't even know? I'm agog and completely in admiration of Charlene's nerve and poise.
Dang -- I have a long ways to go before I would even contemplate that! :clap: :bow:

CharleneCD
07-04-2005, 10:35 PM
My side is not much diffent from Bunny's. I felt the most girlish when we were trying to decide what to wear. I knew I was truely in girl mode when Bunny asked me if now I understood why it takes women so long to choose clothes and get ready. I really did understand. The first big step though was walking across the street. Two of our neighbors, possibly three, know I dress, but not the others. So I had to brace myself and say" if they look outside they will know now". Dont panic, just walk. All that worry and nobody was out and about. We got over there and went in and headed out to the pool. I feel like this part was cheating as I knew that most of the people there would be gay, and therefore hopefully more accepting than the general public. Our one host came right up and said "Hello Charlene". (They wanted me there en Femme) He then started introducing us. Me and Bunny got a coke and then sat down in the water on the steps. I did my best to make small talk, but believe it or not girls I am definitely shy around people I dont know. I was easily able to talk to Ray and Reno our hosts, with the others though I would freeze up a bit. Maybe I was just working too hard to make sure my legs were always in a feminine position while wearing the swimsuit. ( Keep legs together. Keep legs together.) We enjoyed a wonderfull meal of barbeque chicken and then Bunny brought out her Tarot cards. I got a bit bored so I decided to hang my legs in the pool. There were about 7 guys in the pool and they said get in. I tried to put them off, but one had the look that he would pull me in if I didnt. So I stood up and took my wrap off and calmly walked in. It was so unlike the guys, I think all of them cannonballed in at one time or another. Ok girls now Im terrified. Here I am the only gal in a pool with all these guys I have just met. It went well though. I was still very shy but I did my best to try to interact with them. Unfortunately the night ended too early as me and Bunny had to go to work. If I can ever get over my shyness Charlene will be the total party girl.

CharleneCD
07-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Ok Pip that long enogh for you :D .

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-04-2005, 11:52 PM
OK bunny im just over here in Glendale,, how come i wasnt invited to the party :eek:

Tristen Cox
07-05-2005, 12:31 AM
You sound like you're already a party chick to be sure, exillerating wasn't it?:D Okay so now I hate you:p grrrrrr! ;)

RachelDenise
07-05-2005, 04:36 AM
WOW! What a great event! You have really upped the bar for us mere mortals! This is a great story of being out and accepted as a girl. It sure sounds like both of you had fun! I wish I had the ovaries to do what you did!

Wendy me
07-05-2005, 10:58 AM
way too cool and girlfreind good for you even though you were a little shy you still had a good time .....

Adrianne
07-05-2005, 11:15 AM
I am so happy for you, i wish i could do it too. Keep it up hon, you have a great wife with bunny i wish you both well.

All the best Adrianne.

Deidra Cowen
07-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Charlene...don't worry about the shy deal. My first time out I mainly concentrated on acting femmy just like you did. I'd guess thats common among us the first time in a social setting. But you will find yourself talking and having conversations to a much greater extent once you get the hang of things.

But wow...you did a great job. Going swimming is amazing. I'd be too paranoid about my makeup and all that to attempt that move!

Proud of you!

Deidra

DonnaT
07-05-2005, 02:54 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_4_100v.gif

Bunny, Charlene, wow!

The love and courage you two share makes for great reading, and envy :D

Pip
07-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Yes Charlene, perfect! I'm still amazed at the whole thing. I couldn't imagine ever doing that. I think it's great that you and Bunny can do things like that and have neighbors that insist on you coming dressed.

So, how DID the make up hold up to the water?

Congrats on an outing well done. And Bunny, congrats on finding her the right swimsuit!

Pip

CharleneCD
07-05-2005, 07:28 PM
RachelDenise, I didnt see this as being accepted as a girl but more as being accepted as transgendered.

Diedra and Pip, keeping the makeup good was easy. I was very feminine and kept my head out of the water.