PDA

View Full Version : Bra Marks

jasmine23
07-04-2005, 10:36 PM
if i wear a bra for about 1-2 hours and then take them off, a deep red, bra-marks appear on my sides, back, and on top of my shoulder...
is this a sign that i'm wearing my bra too tight?

i checked out many sites on finding your bra size and i'm sure i'm a 34C

i think maybe it has to do with the waterballons, they do weigh a bit...help!
jasmine

Paula Rae
07-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Hey Jasmine,

It may be an allergic reaction to the fabric's materials. I'm allergic to Latex, which limits my choice in a lot of undies. Spandex products work well for me and seem to fit my body quite well.

By the way you look gorgeous.

Ricki B

umbrellagirl GG
07-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Your bra is too tight! I'd run to the nearest Victoria's Secret and get yourself measured and properly fitted.

Worst case scenario, try switching to a bra without metal underwires - that might help alleviate the problem somewhat. VS makes a bra without metal underwires that isn't too bad.

Years and years ago, VS made a bra with a plastic underwire thing instead of metal and the darn thing was amazing - so comfortable! And they could really be abused in the washer and hold up well! They have long since discontinued them. If you should happen to find some kind of bra with an alternative to metal underwire, please let me know! :D I'll be forever grateful!

emmicd
07-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Jasmine,

Wow you look amazing!

I would echo umbrella girl's comments too!

You also guessed that your bra is too tight.

You need to be properly fitted.

Emmi

Stephanie Mancini
07-05-2005, 12:08 AM
A size smaller bra can be used to your advantage Jasmine by squeezing up your pecs a bit to give the illusion of a bigger cleavage, you win some you lose some its all about compromise hun

Steph

Mandy Salamander
07-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Bra too small?? maybe,..a proper sizing is advisable,..but the weight of your water balloons is also likely a contributing factor, pulling against your body, I had the same problem with my breastforms, if I taped them on, I could wear a bra or bikini top without problems, not taped they would cause bra marks, I wear them every day, but don't use tape unless I go out or something. Mastectomy bras have solved the problem, and should hold home-made boobies as well...BTW Jasmine you are stunning!!!!!just gorgeous!!

Tristen Cox
07-05-2005, 01:29 AM
If you ladies take a look at the picture thread, Jasmine has posted her REAL photos which might help with diagnosing her bra issue. The avatar is obviously a GG. Compliments are nice but lets get the facts straight. No offense Jasmine;)

I would say from your real pictures you need some spacing in between your breasts which may be achieved by using a wider bra then clipping it to the tightest notches(not too tight though). Although I am not an expert by any means. It looks as though your current issue is because the bra is not spaced properly and this may also be helped by lighter breast forms(or what ever you use).

Julie
07-05-2005, 01:37 AM
Having just checked out your pictures Jasmine I would think lightening your load will go a long way to solving the problem you describe.

~Julie~

Mandy Salamander
07-05-2005, 02:18 AM
avatar ok,..but ithought our profile pics were s'posed to be... like..our pictures, but after looking at piccy thread, am surprised they're not cutting into her flesh, agree w/ ~julie~....BTW, as long as we're talkin' 'bout big boobs, anybody wanna see a pic of me really drunk??

Tristen Cox
07-05-2005, 04:13 AM
Hehe that's a nice sunset you have there, in your eyes:D Dammit, I want your nails. Can I have them? ;)