PDA

View Full Version : A few thoughts and maybe parallels for others!!

Felix
05-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Lets see....

From what I know I'm transitioning quickly as opposed to gradually which some peeps choose to do for many reasons. Its interesting comparing notes with Helen as to her experience of transition six years ago and yet the effects she still feels from the drugs she was on that she is still recovering from now.

There are many things that I am experiencing which she herself experienced which helps a great deal. When I first experienced the intense buzzing all over my body which varies from mild to what I describe as like an earth quake she told me that she had experienced the same thing and that it was normal while the body is going through all the changes and regeneration. I still have these tremors sometimes they can last up to three hours and they are quite exhausting.

My psyche is changing all the time and sometimes it completely blows me away how the way I think changes constantly. Things I never thought I would think are now at the for of my mind and I am constantly revisiting things. Thoughts, beliefs likes, dislikes, how I approach things. Sometimes it can be quite disconcerting but Helen told me that she went through exactly the same and that sometimes she thought she was loosing it but her doctor reassured her that it was all part of the transitioning process and that she would be fine and she is lol :)

Sometimes thoughts, I mean normal thoughts here about myself can be quite over powering and can implode in my head when I'm least expecting it and until I've sat and thought them through I just can't get on with anything. Thats why its so good having Helen around to share with as she totally understands :)

Well thats all for now :) xx Felix :hugs:

Seamus_Jameson
05-19-2009, 03:10 PM
Without being able to speak to the experience of transitioning, I have a different condition that causes those intense body tremors. Sometimes its actually sort of pleasant. Other times, wow! It feels like someone is ripping you apart from the inside out, the ache is so intense.

I'm really glad you have someone around who can help guide you through these sometimes frightening experiences.

Felix
05-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Thanx Seamus :hugs: I know its the 'T' that causes these sensations so they don't frighten me as such its just weired especially when they make me twitch for no reason. Ive been told this is because the body and brain is rewiring itself. I can go with that. Sometimes it feels like I'm having little electric shocks and my skin is at times hyper sensitive as are other parts of my anatomy and yeah it can be painful. Its reassuring to know that someone here knows what I'm talking about. Again its like parallels and if we take time to think about stuff there are so many parallels in so many things and situations in life.

Thanx for sharing with me Seamus :) I appreciate it very much xx Felix

handyman
05-23-2009, 11:04 PM
Felix,
I transitioned years ago. I remember muscle cramps and twitching some. I don't remember the little electric shock feelings though. Maybe it's the type of T you're taking. I'm using patches now and have good results with maintaining my T level. The transition is just that, a transition, and the muscle cramps and twitchiness will go away.