PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

Briana Blonde
05-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Was wondering when and how to tell my new gf. Lied about why I shaved legs at first and she was suspicious of me when I was reluctant to show my feet. I told her I'd shaved my legs for tanning and wearing loafers without socks so was ashamed of my dirty feet but really was afraid she would see residual nail polish.

Anyway, went out to eat.

Gay bartender says to me: "What? Is there something wrong with transvestites? Do you have a problem with transvestites? What do you have against transvestites?"

I LOLd to myself, looked him in the eye with my new gf sitting next to me and said, "I dress for myself and I don't dress to attract other men."

He was the first person I've ever told and she was the second.

So now my new gf knows and that's that ... Haha :heehee:

Miranda09
05-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Now that's brilliant! How'd your gf react? Inquiring minds want to know!!!! :D

Karren H
05-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Now that's brilliant! How'd your gf react? Inquiring minds want to know!!!! :D

Yeah!!! She get over the shock?

Briana Blonde
05-19-2009, 06:47 PM
I had already broken the ice a little by telling her I have a thing for women's clothes and girly things. She thought that was normal. But I said normal guys like it but I REALLY like it...lol.

We had a few drinks in us and the gay friends are hers, I explained to her exactly why I had fibbed about my legs and feet and she didn't care at all. I emphasized the fact that now everything is on the table and I have no more secrets and nothing to hide. She did say however that if I did it in public she would think that was "weird."

Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny.

MissConstrued
05-19-2009, 10:00 PM
Gay bartender says to me: "What? Is there something wrong with transvestites? Do you have a problem with transvestites? What do you have against transvestites?"

Maybe I'm over-thinking this, but curiosity compels me to ask why the bartender started this conversation. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing a bartender would ask out of the blue. Was it a setup for your girlfriend's benefit? Or was the bartender in drag?

DonnaT
05-20-2009, 07:16 AM
:yt:

cindym5_04
05-20-2009, 07:50 AM
Maybe I'm over-thinking this, but curiosity compels me to ask why the bartender started this conversation. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing a bartender would ask out of the blue. Was it a setup for your girlfriend's benefit? Or was the bartender in drag?

I was about to ask the same thing. How did that come up, because it's SO random.

mklinden2010
05-20-2009, 08:12 AM
As I keep saying, you just work yourself into situations and conversations until that last inch is not that big a deal.

I had a setup like that.

My wife knew and wanted her best friend to know. The wife invited the friend to dinner with us and then we had a few drinks at the bar. The bartender was known to us all to be of the lesbian persuasion and with a few drinks in all of us the conversation turned to people's kinks and so forth. By the time the talk got around to me, being a CD in that crowd was like being a cub scout at a Marine reunion.

"Good for you, kid!"

Briana Blonde
05-20-2009, 04:56 PM
It was in the context of a very long conversation including politics in which I let my political orientation be known. So the questions were in the context of exchanges such as:

Bartender: "I'm a Democrat not a racist"

Me: "Clarence Thomas is a Republican is he racist?"

Etc.

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-20-2009, 06:21 PM
That was certainly an interesting way to come out to your gf!

Glad it worked out for you. :)

I guess she'd think of me as weird, though. Which is fine, so long as my wife does not. I've started dressing in public and plan to do a LOT more of it. Maybe if enough of us dressed in public, people will think it's less weird. :)