PDA

View Full Version : Reporting on my first ever dressup party! Craziest night of my life! First time I...

Orlee
05-19-2009, 08:12 PM
And my parents don't even know. They think I was out with friends, but really, I was going to a transgender party, after shaving my whole body and buying a wig and some makeup which I keep hidden, today was the day.

I ended up taking 2 buses, then walked for 10 minutes. It was 21:00 and the place looked like an abadoned warehouse from outside, I thought I'm at the wrong address or something. I waited a little longer and saw someone trying to open the door, eventually the door was opened for us and inside it was a different scene-- I was definitely at the right place.

Just as I walked in my date was there to greet me, a 6"1 young GG I met online. Everything looked surreal at this point. The people, the place, my date, me. Was I still in planet earth? I have a wig on, for the first time in my life people see me with a wig. This is crazy.

My date (Ana) and I went up to the dressing room and she showed me all the stuff she brought me (she brought me that stuff for keeping). Everything fit just right! Short black dress, tight black shirt and shoes that even though were "slightly" smaller were still able to fit to my big clown feet! I couldn't believe it.

Then I went to the makeup room and lucky me, found a willing makeup artist who was willing to, in her words, "go crazy on my face" for free. She did. I felt like a barbie. It was painstaking, but at the end, was worth it. I have a pic on my date's cellphone, when she e-mails them to me I'll post them ASAP.

A few drinks, and I was loosened up, feeling the buzz. Then a transgender did a funny standup routine-- I'm not sure how funny it was but I was tipsy so I laughed at anything. Then a few singing and dancing routines. Then we did a little dancing.

At the end of the day I was more interested in my date than anyone else, even though it was interesting looking around at all the faces and people, and I even talked to a few but didn't make any bold moves, except with my date. I told her I'm a kissing-virgin, and I wanted to kiss her. We went upstairs and made out :) Not only it was the first time I made out, it was the first time I made out "as a girl with a girl"- funny that. But it felt good, anyway, I really enjoyed it. :daydreaming:

It was 2:00 AM before we left, when we did we didn't have a way to go back home, and I was still with my female outfit. So, I ended up calling my dad to pick us up (where I had to switch voice, so much manuvering!). Of course, since my dad doesn't know about my Xdressing, I needed to find a way to get rid of the makeup and outfit, so we found a perfect dark location that was made for this moment where I ditched all my female stuff and put back the jeans and white shirt and dropped the wig. We didn't know how to lose the makeup though, until, lucky me yet again, we spotted a 24/7 store where we bought wet clinex-- it did the job.

Before my dad arrived someone in a taxy, some scruffy ugly-looking fella started hitting on my date! But then she hurled at him "I'm a lesbian". And he was like, "Lesbian?!?" Then he made a pronounced spitting action before the taxi driver drove off. We were lol'ing like crazy.

Definitely the most colourful day in the history of my life. I should say it ended with me kissing my date as a guy with my dad watching, so at least he thinks I'm normal! LOL. Can't believe I managed to pull that, somehow.

It might be a while till there would be another party, or till I'd see my date again, but I think I need some time to take it all in anyway. :)

This is definitely a day for the ages...

-Orlee

Karren H
05-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Wow!! That's utterly amazing adventure!! You just have to show us all the photos of that!! :)

Joni Marie Cruz
05-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Good for you, Orlee, sounds like your first experience was tres, tres fun. Well, once you've had a taste of freedom, of what it's like to spread your wings and be yourself, you won't be able to go back, you know. Once you've been the butterfly the chrysalis won't hold you anymore.

Here's to many more. Can't wait to see your pix.

Hugs...Joni Marie

Deedee Dupree
05-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Oh, such a night ... the stuff dreams are made of!

SpikeEnigmaSlash
05-19-2009, 09:13 PM
You have way more guts than me. sounds so much fun my props to you. :) heck I need my parents to pick me up take me places so I can relate to that. but bravo, glad you had a nice time. and welcome here :) hug;

MissConstrued
05-19-2009, 10:42 PM
It might be a while till there would be another party, or till I'd see my date again,

It had damn well better NOT be a while til you see her again, lad, or I'll come smack you upside the head. You made out with her, fer cryin' out loud; maybe a little petting or groping too? Call her! Take her to the moving pictures, the drive-in, the soda fountain, or whatever it is you young whippersnappers do for dates nowadays. :D

sterling12
05-20-2009, 12:49 AM
You certainly jumped right into the deep end of The Pool on your first time out. But, it ought to be a great indication of just how desperately your femme-self wanted to "get out of that box."

I don't think I need to ask if you will do it again. My only suggestion: "Next time, plan a little better for your End Game." If you don't want to fess up to Mom and Dad, I wouldn't depend on all of those things falling into place a second time. Inotherwords, next time you take along The Makeup Wipes. Next time, there probably won't be a store in such a convenient place.

But oh-my, wasn't that fun! Try to burn everything into your brain. You only get one "first-time" to remember.

Peace and Love, Joanie

RobertaM
05-20-2009, 01:00 AM
wow fantastic, scary but fun,, I totally agree that you let it all hang out and went for it.
Maybe find a friend to hang out with before an after at a hotel or apartment, so that you have a safe zone to end up in.

Ana, sounds like a great girl , i was not sure of your relationship to her.

Anyways great to hear that it all worked out, but now the tricky bit is next, like, what next?

Orlee
05-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Try to burn everything into your brain.

It's burned! I can hardly sleep, I doubt I got a minute of sleep and it's 9:00 AM as I'm posting. I'm not sure why, I'm probably still reeling from the culture shock and everything that happened yesternight.

You certainly jumped right into the deep end of The Pool on your first time out. But, it ought to be a great indication of just how desperately your femme-self wanted to "get out of that box."

I agree :) And I'll definitely plan for a better end game next time, I learn from my mistakes!

It had damn well better NOT be a while til you see her again, lad, or I'll come smack you upside the head. You made out with her, fer cryin' out loud; maybe a little petting or groping too? Call her! Take her to the moving pictures, the drive-in, the soda fountain, or whatever it is you young whippersnappers do for dates nowadays.

That's okay, MissConstrued, we're both kinda free spirits, she's into kinky stuff and "polylovers" like me (in fact she's going to another dressup party 90 kilometers away today!), and besides, she lives quite a distance and neither of us has a car. So, I think it's best if we only meet at "special occasions".

As for what's next, I'll probably take some beauty shots and post my pics online-- that's how I met Ana after all.

Oh, such a night ... the stuff dreams are made of!

It was :)

I'll try to post the pics today, even though we only took a few (I know - big mistake :( ).

You have way more guts than me.

I am normally so gutless I'm surprised at myself, I think it goes to show that the line between "can do" and "can't do" can be easily blurred with a little willpower!

:)

-Orlee

Xenia
05-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Wow, this is just fantastic.....I can imagine the high you've been on. I'm getting a little adrenaline rush just reading it!

Best of luck for more adventures!