PDA

View Full Version : How do you greet your S.O. when she comes home

joanne anderson
05-20-2009, 03:26 AM
Now here's something that popped into my head the other day while I was at home all dressed and busy doing some house work.
When I'm in my drab mode and my wife returns at the end of her working day, we normally greet each other with a kiss but I,ve never thought to kiss her when Joanne is there to meet her.
We have been married for twenty eight years and my wife has only known I dress for the past two years. She is very supportive of my dressing and we have no real problems.
So I wonder how any of you in a similar position react when your SO comes home and your dressed.
Advice on the subject, welcome.

Joanne.

Sheila
05-20-2009, 04:03 AM
As Debs SO I would expect the same greeting when I get home, whether he is dressed as male Debs or dressed as Debs, A kiss (or several) and a huge hug, and the words "I love you" spoken by both of us, after all they are the same person :)

OWWWWWWWWWWW and coffee ready :heehee::heehee::devil::devil:

Sarah_GG
05-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Yes. What Sheila has said (but not with Debs obviously!).

Hello darling *KISS*

"How was your day... would you like a ginger beer" (not a euphemism but preferred after-work refreshment)... and so on!

SO is still the same person no matter how dressed and I would be upset if I didn't get a hello kiss.

Your wife is accepting and if you don't behave as you normally would (ie if you act guiltily and furtively) she may will think you've got something to hide. But, you haven't! I understand that those guilty feelings take a long time to shake.

:)

Toni_Lynn
05-20-2009, 04:29 AM
Always with a kiss and a big hug and the words I love you -- no matter how I'm dressed.

We do have a fantasy about me greeting her when she comes home from work that is me being in the bedroom on the bed wearing nothing but black nylons, heels, a black garter belt with black lace panties and a matching bra .... but that's another story. Then there is the one about her greeting me by lying on the bed wearing nothing but a jockstrap .. but that is also -- another story :)

Its too early in the morning to be thinking about this -- time to go back to bed :devil:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Georgia Rose
05-20-2009, 04:30 AM
I'm with Sheila and Sarah GG. When my wife comes home and I'm dressed it's the same as if I was not. A kiss (not just a peck on the lips) and "I love you" and then the "how was work etc". Doesn't matter if I've lipstick (which I always would if I'm dressed). I'm the same person and so is my wife so why would we change.

:drink:

TJ Tresa
05-20-2009, 05:23 AM
I agree with Sheila, Sarah. I almost always greet my wife with a hug and a kiss, especially when I'm dressed. However she doesn't like the feel of lipstick on my lips so I have to make sure I don't have any on when I'm kissing her. About the only time I don't greet her with a kiss is when I've been working outside weed eating or something like that which has thrown nasty stuff all over my face. But as soon as I'm cleaned up - give me that kiss.
I will add this, although we agree that you should great her with hugs and kisses. I would consider weither or not the two of you kiss and hug while your dressed any other time. If so go for it, if she has turned away before I would tread lightly.
Good luck, TJ Tresa.

patricia 402
05-20-2009, 05:40 AM
i just wish i had a partner to come home to:battingeyelashes:

joanne anderson
05-20-2009, 05:44 AM
My main thoughts about the question of greeting my S.O was that being in my feminine role, did one greet as two women would normaly greet one another i.e a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
And " NO " I don't have anything to hide from my wife on any occassion.

Joanne

Karren H
05-20-2009, 06:31 AM
Well in male mode its "so... what's for dinner". Lol. And if she found me enfemme when she came home it would probably be "I didn't know you owned a hand gun?". Followed by "so what's for dinner". :D

DonnaT
05-20-2009, 06:35 AM
With a kiss. But I don't fully dress at home. She's not particularly fond of a lipstick kiss.

Sandra
05-20-2009, 08:09 AM
Nigella dresses all the time so is fem all the time :) and when she comes in from work it's normally a kiss on the lips, none of this cheek pecking stuff, and a hug.

mklinden2010
05-20-2009, 08:15 AM
In either mode, we're the same people so we exchange greetings exactly the same way.

And, you didn't ask, but our partings are the same either way too.

BillieJoe
05-20-2009, 08:31 AM
In drab mode I've always greeted my wife cordially and sometimes with a kiss. Somewhere around our 15th year of marriage she became no longer accepting of my fem side and wanted nothing further to do with it. She never embraced that side of me and had only seen 'Billie' once. She did allow me to dress while alone, etc. Then she sought counselling and she became strongly desired to see me 'cured'. We had many discussions about this. Many of which were not pleasant. Then one night being totally upset with her I greeted her when she came home in my most feminine attire. I didn't miss a trick that night as far as my dressing went. We had a long talk while I was dressed. I thought I finally broke through to her. WRONG!!! A few days later she informed me that she was leaving me. We were separated for over a year.She came back on the condition that I purge everything (which was a lot). I never did purge but became more clever at hiding things. Ten years later she found some of my stuff and once again left me for a year. If we argue (and I try not to) she always throws the first episode back into my face. She has been taught that CDing is a form of adultery. ha ha. Shes knows that because of my diabetic state that I'm 99% impotent. I only dressed for 'the turn-on' in my late teens. Before and after that period it only seemed natural to be who I really was.

Sarah_GG
05-20-2009, 08:40 AM
My main thoughts about the question of greeting my S.O was that being in my feminine role, did one greet as two women would normaly greet one another i.e a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
And " NO " I don't have anything to hide from my wife on any occassion.

Joanne

Still the same. Big kiss, probably a hug, hello darling, how was your day...

If lipstick is VERY heavy, I might duck out of a snog, but a kiss is essential.

:)

PhillyGuy2Girl
05-20-2009, 11:49 AM
When my wife is at work and I'm at home, I'll dress femme with make up,wear a dress or skirt with a sexy top and do work and watch my soaps. When she comes home, we'll kiss and I'll make dinner and light a candle and have wine. After dinner and cleaning up,lets just say its upstairs for an evening of girl-girl fun.

Felicity :)

Sarah...
05-20-2009, 11:54 AM
For us it's always a big, smoochy kiss :)

Sarah...

Di
05-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Guess it depends on your wife....

But for me always a Big kiss, and hello babe, how was your day ?
I especially like the lipstick kisses:kiss:

Koka
05-20-2009, 12:12 PM
I have not gotten to that point where I can be Koka in front of her. She knows I C-dress and she is very supportive, however, I just dont feel ready to do that. But I would just give her a kiss like always. :love:

Seamus_Jameson
05-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Actually, I was just thinking about this the other day. I came home from an outing as Seamus, walked up to my husband, greeted him, and didn't get a kiss. I felt so peeved.

To patricia 402, I'm sure you'll find someone, dear. :)

suchacutie
05-20-2009, 12:40 PM
When I'm drab we always kiss when we meet after being separated for any reason or any length of time.

However, Tina is her girlfriend, not her lover, so it's a hug and an air kiss.

We discovered Tina long into our marriage, and our agreement is that my wife gets to keep the man she married. She's not into women and the idea is that Tina needs to learn what being a woman is about, so when we are both presenting as women, we need to meet as girlfriends, not lovers.

Works for us!

tina

Nicole Erin
05-20-2009, 01:58 PM
"Hello, how was a bear's day?"
:heehee:

We call each other "bear"

Di
05-20-2009, 02:33 PM
"Hello, how was a bear's day?"
:heehee:

We call each other "bear"

That is sweet:D

Ralph
05-20-2009, 03:02 PM
"Edith! Stifle yourself and get me a beer!" :heehee:

RylieCD
05-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Well in male mode its "so... what's for dinner". Lol. And if she found me enfemme when she came home it would probably be "I didn't know you owned a hand gun?". Followed by "so what's for dinner". :D

I usually have dinner waiting on the table for her so when she walks in the door ther is the welcome home/Missed You/I LOVE YOU kiss. If I were dressed I am sure there would be reaching for the closet shapest utencil. :eek::Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

Margot
05-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Drab or dressed it's the same. I hug and kiss my sweetie morning noon and night.
She deserves it.:twirl:
Margot

Mirani
05-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Sorry about this ... its "pass the bucket" time .

We both say "how's my gal?" .. but we work together so most often come home together!

joanne anderson
05-20-2009, 05:57 PM
[FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks Suchacutie.

You've hit the nail right on the head for me. Because I have not been that long out to my wife about my dressing I suppose I feel I want her not to see me as her husband but as a female so being accepted as a girlfriend is probably how I wish it to be between us.
In my mind when I am dressed, like many others I try to look, feel and act as female and to leave my drab side clear of any thoughts.
I know many of you have been out to your SO for a long time and in lots of cases your relationships have become a wonderful part of your partnership. For me at this time, as we slowly progress, the term girlfriend is what suits us both, so for now greeting my wife as that friend is how I think I will want it to be.
I am sure given time with Joanne becoming a regular part of her life, this approach may change.
Thanks to all of you for your input to my question, love you all.

Joanne

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-20-2009, 06:04 PM
When I'm in my drab mode and my wife returns at the end of her working day, we normally greet each other with a kiss but I,ve never thought to kiss her when Joanne is there to meet her....

So I wonder how any of you in a similar position react when your SO comes home and your dressed.
Advice on the subject, welcome.

I greet my wife with a big kiss no matter how I'm dressed. She rather enjoys my feminine side.

Regardless, I'm always her man... or t-girl, but I'm always hers and we're always in love with each other no matter which mode I'm in when she gets home. There is always a show of love for each other upon arrival.

5150 Girl
05-20-2009, 10:59 PM
If my old SO caught me dressed ti wouldn't be a good scene...
My new SO, well, I'm not sure yet, but she knows about me and doesn't seem to care at all.