PDA

View Full Version : I Will No Longer Be Surprised (part II)

Sara Jessica
05-20-2009, 08:45 AM
After several days of vacationing in Vegas last Thursday-Sunday, you'd think I have had enough of girl mode for the time being. But when opportunity presents itself, sometimes it has to be seized. And with my dear friend Erica making another visit from the east coast, I couldn't resist the chance to share with her my DLV adventures in the first person.

So we met on Monday at Del Amo, a mall which is convenient for both of us. Erica wanted to pick something up at Ann Taylor but more importantly, some great dining options are at the opposite end of this maze of a mall from where we met up. Erica suggested we return to PF Changs where we dined the last time we got together in this area. See the following for a refresher...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94796

I replied that I should have looked into my email history to find the names of the server and manager who treated us so nice. Oh well I thought, but as we walked into the restaurant, we were greeted with instant (and enthusiastic) recognition from the manager and hostess!!! Our waitress wasn't working that night but we were served by a very nice young man who treated us wonderfully as well. So the manager stopped by a few times during our time there and even spent some quality time, once to look at my Vegas pictures and then she proceeded to have a several minute conversation with Erica in Spanish.

All in all a wonderful evening. It was great to catch up once again with Erica as I had to apologize for totally monopolizing the conversation with talk of my trip, something she was all good with! I have to say I'm looking forward to her next visit when hopefully we can return to this wonderful establishment where we are treated like absolute royalty...the only surprise this time was of the pleasant variety in being remembered so fondly after about six months!!!

Here's a picture of Erica and I in the restaurant...

TxKimberly
05-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Sounds like a great time. I had the pleasure or meeting Erica when I was in the NYC area a year or so ago. Great person there, very attractive, very intelligent, and just a pleasure to speak with.

Holly
05-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Sara, I'm glad you had a chance to share with Erica your experiences in Las Vegas. It was so nice meeting you there.

No, it shouldn't be at all surprising that the girl wants more face time. You are becoming more comfortable with her as well... enjoy.

docrobbysherry
05-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Great story!:)

However, r u on the rite, or left, on the pic?:straightface:

Miranda09
05-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Yea....good for you Sara. Your friend Erica sounds like a wonderful person and I was really glad to hear about the nice reception at the restaurant. :)

DonnaT
05-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Very nice!

However, r u on the rite, or left, on the pic?:straightface:

Sara is on the left and Erica (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?u=24154) is on the right.

Bobbi Lynn
05-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Glad you two had a great time.

Sara Jessica
05-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Sounds like a great time. I had the pleasure or meeting Erica when I was in the NYC area a year or so ago. Great person there, very attractive, very intelligent, and just a pleasure to speak with.

That's funny, I have pretty much the exact same opinion of her!!! I'd love to someday meet up with Erica on her turf in NYC.

Sara, I'm glad you had a chance to share with Erica your experiences in Las Vegas. It was so nice meeting you there.

No, it shouldn't be at all surprising that the girl wants more face time. You are becoming more comfortable with her as well... enjoy.

So nice to meet you as well Holly. It was so much fun to share my three days in Vegas with Erica in person. I know I'd love to make it an annual trip and it'd be nice if she could make it out to the next DLV.

Very nice!

Sara is on the left and Erica (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?u=24154) is on the right.

Thanks so much for the save Donna. Silly me to leave that little detail out!!!