PDA

View Full Version : My wife told her friend...

AllieSummers
05-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Well the cat is slowly getting out of the bag. My wife and I have a really good friend that is really like family to us. She and her husband have been friends for years and we just love them and they love us. It is a lot closer than just your average friends. They are like brother and sister.

Last Sunday while we were eating dinner with them she (we'll call her Sue) mentioned that they went to some club and saw a drag show. She then went into all these details about how much she loved it and how she had been numerous times over her life. Her husband (we'll call him Bobby) also said he enjoyed it.

Well this opened up the door for my wife to talk to Sue about it. My wife has really wanted to talk to some other people that weren't part of the "crossdresser community" to get their thoughts.

Sue was so excited to find out. She wasn't hesitant or anything. Her husband also said "that's all...I thought it was something bad". We plan to go out to a club in Dallas with them this weekend. Sue wants me to dress up at their place and go out from there. I thought it might be a little too much to dress in front of them the first time we see them after having this conversation.

What do you think? Sue is really wanting to help dress me up and go out with Allie.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts...

Kisses,

Allie

bobi jean
05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Allie, Honey Just go back to your reply to my question yesturday and you "WILL" have your answer.. I expect you already knew that tho!!!!
Let her help dress you, let them take you and your wife out, let them entertain you and HAVE A BLAST, I'M GOING TO WHEN THE GIRLS TAKE ME OUT.....

Christina Horton
05-20-2009, 11:31 AM
:D:daydreaming:Most people whom are good friend with one another won't just say something cuz they think you'll like the answer , they will tel you the truth. GO FOR IT YOU SILLY GOOSE . They would not have made the offer if they would be uncomfortable with you dressed. So do it you will so love it you'll wonder why you even have a little doubt. Have fun and inform us all about it.:rave::Party2::devil:

Alana65
05-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi Allie,

I say that.....if your wife wants to do this with you, and you feel comfortable with it......go for it, girl !!!
If was in your heels, I'd do it. :daydreaming:

:hugs:

Alana

Laura Evans
05-20-2009, 11:43 AM
I am going to use the old Nikie motto: "Just do it", enjoy yourselves.

CDerBrandi
05-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Allie,

I would say it depends on your comfort level. I know I dont have a fun time if I get bothered by a situation. Or you could always try having a drink to ease your nerves if that is the case :drink:

On a side note: I just moved to the Dallas area a few months ago. Are there any clubs in Dallas that are CD friendly that you could suggest? I have found Illusions and the Rose Room online but I havent had a chance to check them out yet.

Good Luck!
Brandi

Miranda09
05-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Hey, do it. You have some special friends there who are open enough to embrace this side of you. Besides, what's to worry. You're pretty hot when you get dressed up! :)

LisaM
05-20-2009, 01:23 PM
Allie,

I say go for it. One of my goals is to get out more in the 'real' world with people other than CDs. You may only be going to a drag show but it will be with your friends. They are opening the door for you---you just have to step through.

Sheila
05-20-2009, 01:29 PM
hey cool they were okay knowing and yeah if they are up for going out with you as Allie then I would say great .............. maybe a word of caution though, is there anyway you could dress as Allie and have them over for a drink one evening before you all go out ........... it is one thing seeing a drag show and being cool with it, maybe another thing going out with your best friend & your best friends husband, and seeing him/her dressed at the same time .......... just my :2c:

I hope you all have a great evening

Carol A
05-20-2009, 02:36 PM
In our early days of marriage my wife and her sister dress me all up one time and we went out and had a good time. It turned into a regular thing once a month. Go far it and have fun.

Jenny Beth
05-20-2009, 02:44 PM
What do I think? I think you have two of the best friends one could ever hope have....what a silly question! :thumbsup: :heehee:

Shelly Preston
05-20-2009, 03:02 PM
This sounds like a great offer

However a note of caution

Will they be comfortable going out with you dressed ?
What if you/they meet someone you know ?

Maybe letting them see you dressed first at your home might be a good idea

If your happy with all those then good luck and have fun :D

Melissa_Ky
05-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Allie,

You are one LUCKY girl! Go for it.

Melissa

AllieSummers
05-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks everyone. I think it is going to be even weirder than my first time with my wife. She is someone that I KNOW loves me more than anything in the world. Friends are different no matter how close they are.

I'm up for an adventure though so it should be fun.

By the way, as far as clubs in Dallas, Illusions is a nice little place for TGs. The best club is S4. They have drag shows and a great dance floor and a good bar too. Big place with lots of room.

Almost everything is on Cedar Springs. Some clubs are on Maple.

Kisses,

Allie

mklinden2010
05-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Allie,

Command performance time.

You can't do yourself any good by turning them down.

Just do your best.

They'll admire your spunk, if nothing else.

Have fun.

sabrinaedwards
05-20-2009, 04:08 PM
You are so fortunate to have friends like this; I am envious! I would not have any second thoughts on having a great evening, while dressed , with my wife and friends. Go and have a great time.
Love, Sabrina

patricia 402
05-20-2009, 04:19 PM
right on how cool is that sounds like your goona have a blast im jelous (sorta it would take a lot for me to pass) cant wait to here how it went we need details:battingeyelashes:

MelissaSue
05-20-2009, 04:24 PM
The title of the thread made me first think that something bad happened when your wife talked with her friend. It's just that kind of possibility in my case (my wife's likely struggle to keep it between us) that has kept me from sharing this part of my life -- of me -- with her. That's likely going to change this summer, though...

It's nice to hear that just the opposite happened for you! I hope you have a great time! How did you react as your wife first starting talking about it with your friends?

Fab Karen
05-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Those are true friends. Get out with them & enjoy.
I'd suggest showing "Sue" a pic so she can see your proficiency with it.

Cassia-Marie
05-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks everyone. I think it is going to be even weirder than my first time with my wife. She is someone that I KNOW loves me more than anything in the world. Friends are different no matter how close they are.

By the way, as far as clubs in Dallas, Illusions is a nice little place for TGs. The best club is S4. They have drag shows and a great dance floor and a good bar too. Big place with lots of room.

Kisses,

Allie

Thanks for the heads-up on the clubs. I've been wondering where the good spots are. One day I'll get up the nerve to go out to them. I have to come out first, though! It's awesome that your friends are so accepting. And even MORE awesome that your wife is so supportive! You're a lucky gal!

Angie G
05-20-2009, 04:33 PM
They know they are good with it so go for it Allie.:hugs:
Angie

sissystephanie
05-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Allie,

If I looked half as good as you do, I wouldn't hesitate for a second! Go for it girl! And get some pictures for us!

DonnaT
05-20-2009, 05:40 PM
http://www.transgender.org/lntsss/

I agree with the others, as long as it's fun for your wife also. That is, how does she feel about letting someone else dress you up?

Deedee Dupree
05-20-2009, 06:57 PM
This sounds like a great offer

However a note of caution

Will they be comfortable going out with you dressed ?
What if you/they meet someone you know ?

Maybe letting them see you dressed first at your home might be a good idea

If your happy with all those then good luck and have fun :D

I agree with Shelly on this one. What's wrong with a rehersal? dd

Sharon B.
05-20-2009, 08:14 PM
You may find out that her husband may be into it also.

AllieSummers
05-20-2009, 10:34 PM
It looks like it is going to happen for sure. We are going out with "Sue" to go shopping on Saturday afternoon. She likes to dress a little ****ty sometimes so she wants me to take her to pic out something for her to wear and some hot stripper shoes.

I already have all of that so I'm going to try to actually tone it down a little and go fairly conservative (not granny conservative but you know what I mean). Then we are heading over to their house. We'll have a couple of glasses of wine and then us "ladies" will head up stairs to get ready.

My wife and Sue are going to dresss me up. I'll probably do most of my own makeup and stuff but let them help a little. I think if both of them see the full transition it will be easier.

I do feel sorry for poor "Bobby". He is going to get it like a splash of cold water in the face. We hang out all the time and do "guy stuff" together. He knows I'm a little more fem that most guys...slender, earrings, tan, speedo at the lake, shaved body, etc. But I don't think he ever dreamed of this.

He is a lucky guy...going to be hanging out with 3 hot ladies on Saturday night. :)

We'll I'm just going to own it!!! I'm going to give them everything I got.

Kisses,

Allie

beenherelongtime
05-20-2009, 11:05 PM
I don't know why they asked you to dress at your house, but since Sue wants to shop with you, and help dress you, it sounds like she might really be into it. If you are comfortable have your wife and her help you dress, I think that would be nice, imagine having two good looking women dressing you. As for him, I think he will enjoy it if you present anything like your avatar. Good Luck and let us know.

I just saw your picture on the pictures post, I had looked at it yesterday but when I read this post, I didn't know that I was aware of how you look. You could pass anywhere and I would not hesitate if I were you, just make sure Sue's husband doesn't get fresh. ha,ha.

Laci6
05-31-2009, 01:01 PM
Go for it!!!!!!!

Kim_Bitzflick
05-31-2009, 01:37 PM
So it is Sunday now. I am dying to know how it went.

kimmy p
05-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a dream come true to me! Have fun.:c9:

BoyInLace
06-04-2009, 11:39 AM
WOW! What I would give to have just one person know about it, who I could be open & dressed around, you've got THREE!!

Lucky girl, I hope you have a blast! (post some pics if possible).

Miranda-E
06-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Sue was so excited to find out. She wasn't hesitant or anything. Her husband also said "that's all...I thought it was something bad". We plan to go out to a club in Dallas with them this weekend. Sue wants me to dress up at their place and go out from there. I thought it might be a little too much to dress in front of them the first time we see them after having this conversation.

What do you think? Sue is really wanting to help dress me up and go out with Allie.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts...

Kisses,

Allie

What bad could come of it? You're already out to them, might as well grab life. Personally I'd not choose a club date or event only a couple days away as your 1st outing. Might try a few small everyday things 1st, but then again your with friends .

I do feel sorry for poor "Bobby". He is going to get it like a splash of cold water in the face. We hang out all the time and do "guy stuff" together. He knows I'm a little more fem that most guys...slender, earrings, tan, speedo at the lake, shaved body, etc. But I don't think he ever dreamed of this.

The water warms up when you end up helping fixing their car in a ponytail and your ratty girl jeans that used to be your good jeans.

Jeanna
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Sounds soooo exciting! Wish I were in your heels. Go for it!

bianncats
06-04-2009, 09:19 PM
that is awesome...have a great time.

Jessica Who
06-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Success!! That's great to hear Allie, it truly warms my heart. I actually got worried when I read the title of the thread but I feel relieved to read the good news.

My best friend also said something to the effect of "it's not a big deal at all", and that I shouldn't have stressed it (telling him) so much.

Jessica

linnea
06-04-2009, 10:47 PM
To me, it sounds like a dream come true. I hope that that is how it works out for you.

skirt_guy
06-04-2009, 11:27 PM

Kisses,

Allie

My wife loves to talk about her girlfriends who are lesbiens. I wanna check out if they are or not and if I can wear my own clothes not.

Looking forward to Dallas cuz Denton is getting boring

SG

happygirl
06-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Is it just me, or is something going on. This is so sexy. Maybe just friends having fun but it is also so kinky. A wifes girlfriend dressing you up and taking you out with her hubby. You may be in for the time of you life. I hope so.

AllieSummers
06-05-2009, 08:55 AM
I thought I would update you on what happened with my wife's friend and her husband that I came out to.

Things didn't work out exactly as planned but they did work out really good...

My wife Christy and I went shopping some more…mostly to kill time before we meet Marj and Dylan (yes this is their real names). :)

Marj called and said that Dylan couldn’t make it. They had some issue with their property in Oklahoma and he needed to go up and check on it. I hope that he hasn’t changed his opinion of it or is feeling weird and just doesn’t want to go out with us. Marji had meetings with clients that were running long and it looked like we might not make it out. I was going to give her 30 more minutes to call or we were going to abort the mission. She called just in time…around 8:00 p.m.

So, we went over to Marj’s house to get ready. I wanted her to see me get ready so it wouldn’t be so much of a shock. We got to her house and went into her bedroom/bathroom and started to unpack all the stuff. It is amazing how much junk you have to carry to get all dolled up.

She didn’t have a really good vanity to spread out on so I a dresser-like thing in the bathroom. The lighting was really bad so we pulled in a lamp. I got undressed and put on a bra, my fake boobies and some panties. Luckily Christy didn’t get jealous of Marj seeing me nearly naked. I asked in advance if she would have a problem with it. She said she didn’t.

I got Christy and Marj to put on my fake eyelashes. It was fun for them to fix me up. We had a lot of giggles over it. I then started putting on my makeup while the girls watched. Foundation, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip liner, lip stick, then…the grand finale…the wig. I tried on a couple for them and they liked the blonde one with the dark curly ends the best so I wore it.

I got all dressed up and they liked the tight white Capri pants the best so I wore them. I put on my fake nails and jewelry and then the high heels.

Ta da!!! The transformation was complete. Marj was just amazed. It was so much fun getting ready. I wish I had more time to enjoy it…it was a little rushed…but it was a fun.

Off to the club…

We drove to Dallas to the Cedar Springs area. It is the “gay” part of town. There are a lot of gay restaurants, clubs and shops there all in a couple of block area. It is really nice to go there because the gay community accepts girls like me with open arms. I don’t feel uncomfortable in the least there.

We walked into S4 which is a dance club. It is awesome!!! Great dance floor, dj and lights and bar areas. Upstairs there is another “lounge” where you can just sit on some couches or around the bar and chat. There is a smoking area outside that is like a patio. Best of all is the “Rose Room”. It is a theatre set-up where they do the drag shows.

We walked into the Rose Room and there had to be 200 people in there. It was packed. We found a couple of seats and sat down to watch some shows. They were all great. One of the girls was really hot. Her name is Krystal Summers. I stood at the end of the isle, at the very back of the room, and watched her dance. I was going to tip her (most of the girls work for tips) a dollar for doing such a great job. She saw me but didn’t come right over. She was basically teasing me. Finally she came over and we had a little dance-off. I loved it!!!!! All the room was focused on the two of us. I like being the center of attention.

I think sometime I’m going to go there on amateur night and perform. It would be such a rush. :)

We went downstairs and danced and drank and danced some more. It was a lot of fun. I had more than one person come up and tell me how pretty I was and had a GG grab my ass on the dance floor. It’s funny because real girls love TGs and CDs. You put a couple of drinks into them and they don’t mind letting you know it either. :)

We went back upstairs to have a drink and rest for a while and ran into Michelle Hart, a columnist for URNotAlone.com. She writes the “Out and About” section. I’ve read her stuff a lot and it was really cool to actually run into her in person. Christy sat down and talked with her a lot. It was very helpful. We also ran into a CD/GG married couple. Their names were Jessica (CD) and Lyla (GG). They were really cool. We exchanged information so we could meet up sometime in the future. I’d love to have more friends that are like us to hang out with…maybe just go out and do some regular stuff…not just go to clubs.

2:15 a.m. we decided to head out. We drove back to Marj’s place, got undressed, back into my guy stuff, packed up the traveling road show and went home.

Everyone had a great time. I can’t wait to do it again.

This was probably the best night I’ve ever had while dressed. I’ll never forget it.

Last weekend we went over to Marj and Dylan's house (not dressed) for a cookout. It was the first time I had see Dylan since I told him about Allie. He came up and gave me a great big hug to let me know everything was cool. After that moment there was never even a thought about it.

It is awesome that it isn't going to affect our relationship in a negative way and when we get a chance to go out clubbing it is going to be great to share this side of me with them.

Until next time...

Kisses,

Allie

Kristen Kelly
06-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Go for it. I have been outted to my ex-GF's relatives and am still friends with her so, I see them often. I wouldn't turn down a chance to be Kristen by any friends that would welcome her.

"Mary"
06-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Allie,

That is so awesome! I'm really happy for you. You know, this has the "wheels turning" in lots of people's heads now...."it worked out good for Allie, I wonder if I could......"

thanks for sharing.

AllieSummers
06-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi Diana,

That is my hope. I hope that others find the courage to tell their spouses. Everyone knows that eventually they'll get caught or it will start to affect their marriage in a negative way anyway. It is much easier to tell them. I wish I would have much earlier in my life.

My wife and I were talking about this at dinner last night. She asked why most men don't tell their wives. I said because most men don't have you as their wife. :)

A lot of guys aren't really that confident in their marriage and aren't positive that their wife is their soulmate and they'll spend the rest of their life with them.

Other men are worried that, not only will their wives divorce them, but they will give them plenty of ammo to take everything, including their children. I told my wife last night that this thing alone was proof to her that I want to be with her forever. If I didn't then I know that one day it would come back to haunt me. :)

She liked that perspective. It does give her some power over me but I know she will not use it against me.

Kisses,

Allie

P.S. If you think your wife would divorce you or use it against you then you need a new wife anyway. Just face the fact that she really doesn't love you like my wife does. I'm sorry if she doesn't but life is too short to waste your time with people that aren't that committed to you.

Miranda09
06-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi Allie and thanks for sharing your experiences with your close friends. Sounded like they are wonderful people. You're lucky to have them as friends, and you are exceptionally lucky to have such a supportive and open minded wife. She sounds like a real catch. Don't lose her!!

And Mary, with the look you have developed, I know you could have the same type of experience. :)

:hugs::hugs:

SherriePall
06-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Allie -- Let me add my thanks to you for sharing that story. I am really happy that all is working out well for you. And you are one lucky girl to have the wife that you do!

Paula Siemen
06-05-2009, 01:29 PM
You GO Girl!! Sounds like fun!

Although for myself in a similar situation, I'd prefer to dress at home to do my best possible presentation, then meet my friends either at their home or better, out at a bar or restuarnt. There are some nice ones in the Cedar Springs Neighborhood. Green Papiya or Daniels to mention a couple close by.

If I can get my wife out of town this weekend I might just see you out and about at the Crossroads.

Have a Wonderful Time!!!

Paula

Lauren415
06-05-2009, 03:29 PM
I say have a great time and enjoy the fact you have great freinds, and wife.!:2c: