PDA

View Full Version : Problem with high heels..........

Jamie14
05-20-2009, 02:34 PM
My only problem with them is that I can't wear them to work. :) I thoroughly enjoy the under-dressing at work (stockings,garters, panties, etc), BUT
I have to listen to every woman walk down the hallway in her heels. It's excruciating some days. I enjoy talking to them and kidding around with them, commenting if they have a nice skirt on, etc. But listening to tht sound every day is hard. It makes me wish i had mine on (and no, I am not in any kind of job where tht is possible for me)

Thanks for letting me share..........Jamie

tanya1976
05-20-2009, 02:42 PM
My only problem with them is that I can't wear them to work. :) I thoroughly enjoy the under-dressing at work (stockings,garters, panties, etc), BUT
I have to listen to every woman walk down the hallway in her heels. It's excruciating some days. I enjoy talking to them and kidding around with them, commenting if they have a nice skirt on, etc. But listening to tht sound every day is hard. It makes me wish i had mine on (and no, I am not in any kind of job where tht is possible for me)

My main problem is buying them in the right size. There seems to be very little standardisation in women's footwear! Sometimes its a size 7, sometimes a size 8...The worst thing in the world is buying a great pair of shoes and then finding out they don't fit:sad:

Lissa Stevens
05-20-2009, 02:42 PM
I understand completely. I love the clicking sound of heels going down our corridors, but it sucks to not be able to join them.

GaleWarning
05-20-2009, 02:45 PM
I, too, love wearing heels and wish I could wear them to work.
Completely immpossible, though!

Jenny Beth
05-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Ahhh, the sound of clicking heels. I don't think there's a more distracting sound when I'm trying to concentrate on something important.

cindym5_04
05-20-2009, 03:11 PM
For me, it's not just the sound of the heels at work. A lot of it revolves around the multitude of clothing options for any given workday, along with a large selection of different types of shoes and heel heights and patterns and colors, etc. Meanwhile I can wear khakis and a polo shirt or button shirt, or dress pants and a button shirt...oh and as an added bonus, I can even wear a tie if I want to! Yay?

Sunita
05-20-2009, 03:24 PM
I knowhat yo mean girl, my feet when wearing normal trainers at work get that feeling whrre they need to be in my heels lol. as i sed beformy heels so uch i sometimes sleep withthem on lol xxx i got a pics in my gallery of my heels if anyone wants to check them out. xxx mwah

karen clare
05-20-2009, 03:28 PM
i know what you mean a lot of women where i work wear heels and i just wish i could be wearing mine! so unfair!!

StevieTV
05-20-2009, 04:04 PM
I understand completely. I love the clicking sound of heels going down our corridors, but it sucks to not be able to join them.

I totally agree. That's why I liked to wear cowboy boots to work sometimes.

Angie G
05-20-2009, 04:07 PM
JamieI feel you pain hun.:hugs:
Angie

sabrinaedwards
05-20-2009, 04:17 PM
I love the tatoo of high heels on hard surfaces. I have a pair of black patent leather, 3 1/2 inch, high heel shoes. I think that black patent leather high heels are the signature of femininity, and I love the sound that they make when I am wearing them.
Love, Sabrina

Michaella
05-20-2009, 04:22 PM
About 15 years ago I had a job for about 6 months where I could wear boots with high heels at work while in male mode, just gender bending. I never tried shoes with heels, I think that would have been a bit too obvious, but the boots--black suede with slightly rounded toes and about 3 1/4 heels in a women's size 12--were acceptable in that particular office environment. It was a lot of fun and I miss it a lot.

Michaella

DonnaT
05-20-2009, 05:43 PM
It's not so much the sound to me, but instead is the look of nice heels on nice legs in a nice skirt :daydreaming:

inquisitiv
05-20-2009, 05:54 PM
When I was an adolescent, and already in love with heels big time, we lived in an apartment under that of a professional woman who wore stilettos from sunrise til after sunset. An uncarpeted apartment she had. What torment! Like I needed a reminder.

5150 Girl
05-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Clear it with your boss first, but....
How's about sitting out a jar with the United Way donations lable on it. Decalir that if the office raises X amount of dollars by X date, you will come to work for a day in a dress.

kynw08
05-20-2009, 10:57 PM
I haven't been wearing them very long(got my first ones in december), but oh I love that sound. I loved it even more the first time I got to make it ;)

TGMarla
05-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Whenever I hear the sound of high heels clicking on a hard surface, I think, "Sure, it's fine for you to wear them around wherever you want...." Yes, a little envy there.

But my biggest problem with high heels is that I simply don't have enough of them! :D

Jenniferpl
05-21-2009, 08:30 AM
Nothing better than the sight of beautiful women with great legs wearing short skirts with 3" or 4" heels.

Carly D.
05-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Whenever I hear the sound of high heels clicking on a hard surface, I think, "Sure, it's fine for you to wear them around wherever you want...." Yes, a little envy there.

But my biggest problem with high heels is that I simply don't have enough of them! :D

I second this one.. I don't have enough of them either.. I have experimented with wedge heels and other types but am now back to the tried and true pumps....

kynw08
05-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Nothing better than the sight of beautiful women with great legs wearing short skirts with 3" or 4" heels.

unless they're 5 or 6" ;)

Karren H
05-21-2009, 10:20 PM
I'd quit!!! Then you can enjoy heels all you want... waiting in the unenployment line!! lol

CD Susan
05-21-2009, 10:31 PM

I agree so much with this statement. Not only do heels sound so nice but the look is just plain lovely. I just love them.

boardpuppy
05-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Yes, the sound of heels is so addictive especially when your walking around in a store or mall. So nice, so conforting and so seductive......

Hugs,
Alice

Veronica75
05-21-2009, 10:49 PM
I think every girl should own a pair of 5" heels. If nothing else, learning to walk in them makes getting around in 3" heels a snap.

Kind of like swinging a weighted golf club before you tee off. But girly.

Christina Horton
05-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Clear it with your boss first, but....
How's about sitting out a jar with the United Way donations lable on it. Decalir that if the office raises X amount of dollars by X date, you will come to work for a day in a dress.

I have a better idea. Go to the breast cancer sositity and tell them that with you boss's blessing that you will get donations for how many days you can fully dress as a women. Then see if you can get the other men to join in. Call it a manly contest and the last one to be left standing in heals say at least 3 in is the winner. You could also in the same fund raiser get the (men)women to take bets on what man screem when you all get your first full body wax. Ofcourse that money would go to cancer charity too.

The longer you all last the more money you make for the charty. Make sure your boss does not put a time limit on it so you could dress for a long time. And see if the company would match the money you all raise. I bet if you could to that you just might find ( if you look got the guys whom do it too good ) will find a sister. Ynk. I could work. If I'd does you could make good money for a very good cause. Try it and see.

Intertwined
05-21-2009, 11:04 PM
My only problem with them is that I can't wear them to work. :)

I can't wear them while working, but, ive worn them to work and changed just before clocking in.

The other day, I was talking to one of my co-workers, telling her I finaly found a yellow clutch to math my yellow heels, she asked "You have YELLOW high heels ?" and asked to see them.

I finaly crossed paths with her in the break room this afternoon, went and got my heels from my truck, and strutted my stuff around the room in my heels, the women were amazed how well I got around on 5" heels, one of the men in the room, just looked at me with a look of shock on his face and just said " OH ! Marshall " shaking his head.

These are the shoes
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=9987

Christina Horton
05-21-2009, 11:38 PM
Love the shoes where did you get them.

Maria in heels
05-22-2009, 08:50 PM

I have to agree...when it comes to me seeing a woman on the street in her heels, or a customer in heels, I instantly have to check out her heels, and wish that I had a pair of mine on. My wife is very understanding, and I have almost 250 pairs of shoes, all heels, different styles and colors, in 5 racks in Maria's room. I just love the sound of my heels, especially the metal tip heels that click click as I walk on the wood floors or the hard tiles at home...

Veronica75
05-22-2009, 09:33 PM
I have to agree...when it comes to me seeing a woman on the street in her heels, or a customer in heels, I instantly have to check out her heels, and wish that I had a pair of mine on. My wife is very understanding, and I have almost 250 pairs of shoes, all heels, different styles and colors, in 5 racks in Maria's room. I just love the sound of my heels, especially the metal tip heels that click click as I walk on the wood floors or the hard tiles at home...

250 pairs??? Are you sure your handle shouldn't be "Imelda in heels"?

Seriously, I'm jealous... I wish I had a tenth of what you do... though I have no idea where I'd keep them.

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-23-2009, 09:11 AM
I totally agree, the only problem is we can't wear them as often as we would like. I have 50 some pairs and I would wear them every chance i got but they just don't go well with "underdressing".

Jaclyn NM
05-23-2009, 08:06 PM
I am also a lover of high heels, in fact that's what got me into crossdressing in the first place. I don't go out dressed, since I haven't got that far yet, though I hope to someday. Whenever I am out and I see a female in really high heels, it just drives me crazy, and I can't wait to get home and put mine on. By the way, my shoe collection consists primarly of 5 and 6 inch stilettoe pumps, and I love wearing them.

Maria in heels
05-23-2009, 09:50 PM
250 pairs??? Are you sure your handle shouldn't be "Imelda in heels"?

Seriously, I'm jealous... I wish I had a tenth of what you do... though I have no idea where I'd keep them.
Veronica...

I keep my shoes now on racks that hold 6 pairs across and about 6 feet tall. I actually have 4 1/2 racks like this, and have several more pairs to unpack and put in my racks. I know that I have too many, but I am glad to say no duplicates....

Intertwined
05-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Love the shoes where did you get them.

That particular pair I got from Ebay.

I Love this online store, because of selection, and, you can pay via Paypal
http://www.high-heels-store.com

Jamie14
05-27-2009, 07:00 PM
I totally agree with all of the replies. My torment just keeps going and going!! Sitting in the unemployment line so i could wear heels? Well, I guess I have to continue to be tormented. And yes, the visual is stunning and makes me wish I had the whole outfit going on. Love the sound. Wish it was me, but when i stop and talk to them and they have an amazing outfit on, the jealousy just keeps on going.

My choice: hmmm, will it be the navy blue slacks or the khaki slacks. Blue shirt or white shirt. Brown shoes or black shoes? Wow, the choices are endless. Oh, and the tie thing sucks too. And I kid the girls who don't really spend any time on their outfit. Give me a stunning dress, stockings, and heels any day. Maybe if one of us wins the Powerball tonight? We could open up a business where we really could wear anything we wanted, wouldnt tht be fun!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Morley
05-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi Jamie.

Tell me about it! ... it can drive a person crazy, except for me its not heels it's dresses. There are several women (usually the ones in Human Rescources) in our office that have taken to wearing some really cute summer dresses at work. I look longingly at them and wish I could do the same ... I can but I have to wait for those few hours after work not the joy of the whole day! :sad:

Hugs
Rachel

KristinSkye
05-27-2009, 08:09 PM

haha, tell me about it! I work in an office where all my female coworkers are big into their heals and have to deal with the same thing!

KristinSkye
05-27-2009, 08:14 PM
I can't wear them while working, but, ive worn them to work and changed just before clocking in.

The other day, I was talking to one of my co-workers, telling her I finaly found a yellow clutch to math my yellow heels, she asked "You have YELLOW high heels ?" and asked to see them.

I finaly crossed paths with her in the break room this afternoon, went and got my heels from my truck, and strutted my stuff around the room in my heels, the women were amazed how well I got around on 5" heels, one of the men in the room, just looked at me with a look of shock on his face and just said " OH ! Marshall " shaking his head.

These are the shoes
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=9987

lol, thats a great story, and nice shoes too.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
05-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Awesome. I wear ankle boots with a three inch heel on them. The women compliment me on the boots and tell me that I walk very well, better than they could. I work in a 350,000 sf warehouse as an IT tech and yes the sound is awesome on concrete floor. :battingeyelashes: