PDA

View Full Version : My femme holiday time!!

PrettyFlowingGown
05-20-2009, 05:51 PM
I've been stopping with my lady freind all this week, and will be till sunday night while her daughters away. Shes very accepting me, and lets me dress ALL THE TIME!!! I just love it. I put on a dress around 6.00, stay in it all night till about 10.30, then slip into my long satin nightgown and robe. Its my holidays too, so I'm having a great time. I've never felt so femme ever. Today I'm going wedding gown shopping. I'm getting some glamour shots done in Nerang, on the gold coast next thursday in a few of my gowns (That means new photos on here!!!). I cant wait for that too, and I've been asked to go out for a cofee with the make-up artist and her GG friend while I'm in femme gear, in broad daylight. Its building up to be a great holidays, and I've never been so confident in my life.

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Sounds like you're having the time of your life! :)

That's awesome and I'm glad you're more confident than ever. I hope you'll stay on this kick and enjoy it to the fullest! :)

Princess29
05-20-2009, 06:29 PM
sounds like you're enjoying yourself cassie

Teri Jean
05-20-2009, 08:16 PM
Although I'm single I do the same and when I get up in the morning there is an hour or so before the nightie comes off and the work clothes comes on. Yuk. Bills have to be paid so off to the salt mines, LOL.

Keli

PrettyFlowingGown
05-21-2009, 02:21 AM
Sounds like you're having the time of your life! :)

That's awesome and I'm glad you're more confident than ever. I hope you'll stay on this kick and enjoy it to the fullest! :)

I'm full steam ahead. I have been for awhile.