PDA

View Full Version : VINTAGE FF-NYLONS xx

betty glasgow
07-05-2005, 01:48 PM
hi the feel of ff nylons sliding over my legs and attaching them to a full corset =WOW. vintage silk stockings i was born in the wrong year xxxxxxxxxxxxxx b

Emily Ann Brown
07-05-2005, 02:42 PM
I totally agree Betty, but it's hard to hide corset lines and garters under your slacks at work. It's also hard to see painted toenails through the reinforced toes. Still, they are that little reward for me when I have plenty of time to dress up and stay that way.

Emily Ann

Cynthia Renee
07-05-2005, 02:57 PM
The feel of putting on and wearing these is so wonderful, especially after shaving your legs and slipping into heels. Truly divine!!

betty glasgow
07-05-2005, 02:59 PM
hi yes but its worth it when i put on a nice dress with all that sexy- vintage undies below the feel of it =wild it drives me to all emotions xxxxxxxx = :love:

Sweet Jeanette
07-06-2005, 07:15 PM
I would LOVE , to get hold of a set of those kind of nylons! :p

JoAnnDallas
07-06-2005, 07:50 PM
I remember in my teens, dressing in my mother's things. That is all she wore, either garder belt and stockings or girdle and stockings.

tgrlmelini
08-05-2005, 06:02 AM
wowwww

love to feel of nylon under the satin slip it gives wonderfull feeling altogether

luv
melini

Dragster
08-05-2005, 07:14 PM
I've got no experience of silk or FF nylon stockings. Do they feel much different to the smoothest of today's lycra reinforced products? I like the type which allow your thighs to glide smoothly together when you walk, not like the cheap ones which seem to stick against one another.

Have you ever had stockinged legs stroked by someone wearing satin gloves? Delicious!

Tony

Carlacd
08-08-2005, 05:33 PM
There is nothing better, than to slowly pull up some FF's or RHT's over freshing shaved legs. I just bought serveral pairs from a company in USA.
I have been in heaven. Give'em alook, thats how i found out about them "stockingstore.com",. There also carry plus sizes for us larger Ladies.

Carlacd

Carlacd
08-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Just got done shaving my legs and just feel wonderfull in my stockings and garter belt. the stockings are pink with a 3" lace top, with a black 6 strap garter belt. will be wearing under my male clothes. Wonder what the people at home depot would think if they could see what i was wearing. :D

Julie W.
08-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Carla,
What are FFs and RHTs? I must have been absent the day those terms were discussed.

Carlacd
08-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Julie,

FF= Full Fashioned
RHT= Reinforced toe and heel

Both kinds are very sheer and so sexy to wear. I have started buying these at the stockingstore.com. Get the legs shaved and pull some of these nylons up your leg and it's like OMG :D

Dragster
08-12-2005, 06:11 AM
Hi Della, welcome to the forum. It's great to welcome another from the NW of England. I too am a Lancastrian (born St Helens, which may in Merseyside now, but it's really Lancashire!) and living in Cheshire, Knutsford way.

You never wear anything else? Would that be the FF nylons, or the corset, or both? Or do you mean you only ever wear a corset and nylons and nothing else! Now there's an image to set the imagination running! I too love the tightness of a corset and the tug of stockings on my suspenders, but with a wife who "doesn't want to know", I'm a bit restricted on what I can get away with when she's not around. I've never tried FF nylons, do they feel much different to good quality stockings with lycra? I'm looking for those that give a smooth sexy feeling when your thighs slide past one another when walking. Can't feel that in trousers though, only with a skirt.

All the best,
Tony

Carlacd
08-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Dragster,
Once you try a true FF or a pair of RHT's you'll never go back to anything else. The feel of these going up shaved legs is unbelieveable.

Dragster
08-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Pardon my ignorance Carla, but what's RHTs?

Tony

Tristen Cox
08-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Pardon my ignorance Carla, but what's RHTs?

Tony

Julie,

FF= Full Fashioned
RHT= Reinforced toe and heel

:idea:

Carlacd
08-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks Tristen,

Dragster,
try stockingstore.com
Thats where i have bought stocking, some are beyond words.

Dragster
08-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks Tristen, rather obvious wasn't it. Doh!

Tony

lesley
08-13-2005, 07:52 PM
hi the feel of ff nylons sliding over my legs and attaching them to a full corset =WOW. vintage silk stockings i was born in the wrong year xxxxxxxxxxxxxx b
ever thought about making a film of yourself
luxuriating in them ?

Carlacd
08-15-2005, 12:52 AM
Just a sampling of the new stockings and new vinyl 6 strap garter belt, that i got about 2 weeks ago. Boy do these ever feel good on the freshly shaved legs :cool: