PDA

View Full Version : seeing is beliveing

joann426
05-22-2009, 01:33 PM
today my wife and i was putting the bedroom back together and some of my fem thing were laying on top of my dresser and she went to clean the dresser and was lipstick and make up brushes she ask me if those were mine or hers lolo!! i told her they were mine and then she told me to dust them off and after that was a bra on the bed when she put the remote back and still said nothing to me about any of my clothes or any thing eles(wow i was amazed ) she knowed for some time now i guess she just dont mined it at all it is so nice to have a sweety like her cant tell you how glad i am to have her lolo!! but she still wont buy my fem clothes lololol!! that all right ill buy my own

linnea
05-22-2009, 02:13 PM
It sounds to me as if she knows; if she doesn't know, it seems as if you might be able to tell her--you'd have to be the judge of that, of course.

Trip_rockcity
05-22-2009, 03:31 PM
ooohh.. hehe thats soo funny.. sorry.. but thats so cool.. i can picture it now (no like really).. you wife sounds pritty cool.. the trick is to play her at her own game and.. dude's i love playing 'The Game' (better than being paranoid). x

Teri Jean
05-23-2009, 06:42 AM
She knows and now it is up to you. Clean up after yourself you silly girl, your wife should not have to do it for you. LOL Huggs

Keli

boardpuppy
05-23-2009, 07:16 AM
Girl, pick up after yourself. She sounds like she is a lady who does not like clutter everywhere. Show the fem side of you and meet her half way. I don't know but this may go a long ways towards a really, really enjoy relationship.

Hugs,
Alice