PDA

View Full Version : Make-over at Mom's

Noxvictum
05-22-2009, 06:41 PM
It's the weekend, and I'm still celebrating my civilian status, and I remember I'm flying out to see Mom this weekend. Then I remember she wants to do a makeover, and that her friends are coming... All of them, apparently. And they're insane. Don't leave for a couple of days yet, but I know somewhere in next week, I'll have congratulated them for making a sailor blush.

deja true
05-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Mom's gonna do a makeover on you?

And with a crowd of crazy ladies helping out?

Gee! If I wasn't flying myself, I'd ask to join in...

Go early!

We gotta see piccies of this!

;)

Christina Horton
05-22-2009, 07:23 PM
woh you lucky little f$&@ing little )&@$ I am so f$&@;ng jelous you lucky b$&@h. LOL just kidding. Your so lucky to have a mom whom will give her NEW little girl a makeover. Mine wants to have nothing to do with my CDing. The rest of my famliy is fine with the exception of my dad. He at lest will talk about it. Give your mom a great big hug and kiss from all of us and please tell her you love her and will all ways be there for her. Huggs.

Bobbi Lynn
05-22-2009, 07:35 PM
What Christina said!!

Noxvictum
05-22-2009, 07:40 PM
I know I'm very fortunate. Doesn't make her friends anyless worrying. Dont know why it worries me, but whatever. Pretty sure I'll have a blast. And I know someone's gonna have a camera.

KarenS
05-22-2009, 09:24 PM
We wanna see pics gurl!

Enjoy! :hugs:

cindym5_04
05-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Have fun and congrats. By your avatar pic, I can't imagine you being any prettier after the makeover than you already are- you're smokin'!!

Noxvictum
05-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Of course, I'll bring back pics. Probably a story or two as well :P

Alana65
05-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi Tracy :wave:

You go girl !! I hope you have a wonderful time at your Mom's. My Mom knows about my femme side and is supportive, but she's never offered a makeover to me. :daydreaming:

I wish you all the best & please show us the results. I'm very jealous, hun. :hugs:

Lisa LIckorice
05-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Think of all of us sad girls sitting at home in drab this weekend! :)

Christina Horton
05-22-2009, 10:46 PM
What do you mean you worry about your moms friends? They will be the least of your worries Hun. I would be more worryed about mom. She is going see her little boy become her little girl. She will problley cry tears of joy on how happy you will be, and that will make you cry and reuin you mascaria. Make sure it water proff.

Noxvictum
05-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Somehow I doubt the crying. Mom actually thinks its cool. That and Mom doesn't cry unless its serious. Yes, I'll be thinking about all you girls. Don't know exactly when this will be going on, just that its sometime in the span of next week. Can't wait :D

Sammy777
05-22-2009, 11:02 PM
It sounds great! good for you, hope you have a great time. sounds like you have a great mom.

Miranda09
05-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Wow Traci, that's so cool! Can't wait to see your pics. :)

TxKimberly
05-22-2009, 11:12 PM
welcome to being a PFC (Proud Freaking Civilian). It will take you a while, but you WILL get used to it! :)

Bethany38
05-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Tracy
Wow that is sooooo cool. I wish I had a woman in my alife that could help me with stuff like that. I have my wife but she is not very good at make=up or stuff liike that. I could really use help in this area. I have been dressing for some time now, but only recently started to really try to go full blown. I think I need to find some local GG to help me w/this stuff. Anyhoo I wish you all the best on your trip and I have to say you are very cute. ttfn.

Bethany

sissystephanie
05-22-2009, 11:20 PM
It's the weekend, and I'm still celebrating my civilian status, and I remember I'm flying out to see Mom this weekend. Then I remember she wants to do a makeover, and that her friends are coming... All of them, apparently. And they're insane. Don't leave for a couple of days yet, but I know somewhere in next week, I'll have congratulated them for making a sailor blush.

If you are former military, which seems to be the obvious case, THANK YOU for your service to our country! And if you are ex-Navy an even bigger thank you. I am ex-Navy myself, 4 years during Korea.

Since my Mom dies when I was 7, she could never have done a makeover like you are getting. You are one lucky girl!! I did get makeovers from my late wife, who was totally supportive.

Good luck!!!:hugs:

Marissa
05-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Enjoy it all..your very lucky even with having to put up with the ackwardness.. and yes, we'll hold you to the pic deal.. :daydreaming:

Teri Jean
05-23-2009, 06:22 AM
Traci,
From another ex-sailor thank you for your service and Give your Mom a hug from us. I hope you have fun and do bring back pictures. WooooHooo.

Keli

RachelDenise
05-23-2009, 06:24 AM
Tracy, I am soooooooo jealous. You are a lucky girl. Can't wait for the stories!!!

Dana Lane
05-23-2009, 06:43 AM
wow, that sounds like fun! some people are lucky to be surrounded with people like that.

Leanne2
05-23-2009, 06:56 AM
Tracy,
Have a great time at your makeover! We all wish that we could be there with you. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Leanne

boardpuppy
05-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Thank you and congrats on becoming a civilian. Your mom is special, tell her and keep telling her in the future. Enjoy your make over with the girls and don't get to carried away at the party, I'm sure there will be one.

Hugs,
Alice

deja true
05-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Gee!

I cannot think of any gift that a mom could make to any of us better than this.

It's more than support, isn't it? It's more than acceptance, isn't it?

It's a gift of pure and unequivocal love!

There will be crying... there should be crying...a lot of it...the really happy kind!!

Heck, I'm crying now the more I think of it!

;)

ChrisP
05-27-2009, 06:13 AM
So Tracy,

How did your visit home go?

Any stories to relate???

You've left us all hanging on the update....

Chris

Angie G
05-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Have fun you lucky girl you.:hugs:
Angie

laceyjessica
05-30-2009, 08:20 PM
and the update i want to hear everything that happened

Jenny Wilson
05-31-2009, 03:17 AM
Tracy,

First of all, thank you for your service....

You're mom is sooooo cool! I wish she could give me a make over too.

Jenny

foxyjj111
05-31-2009, 07:11 AM
some of us still have a few.... 12..years..:doh: remaining. i just cant wait until i dont have to worry about getting caught by the wrong person and having them make a big deal.
SO, congrats on you status. enjoy every bit of the makeover and please think of me in uniform while your having your nails done. lol.
have fun girl

carhill2mn
05-31-2009, 05:43 PM
Oh, I feel sooo sorry for you! NOT!

laceyjessica
06-04-2009, 09:57 PM
are the pictures and updates

Alana65
06-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Where are the pictures and updates

I think Tracy was going to be out of town all this week, so any updates will not happen until at least this weekend (I'm guessing). I'm waiting anxiously myself. :daydreaming:

laceyjessica
06-12-2009, 07:36 AM
hope everything went well

Christina Horton
06-12-2009, 10:04 AM
wwwwwhhhhheeeeerrrrr'''''sssss the PIC'S? And the update? Inquioring minds want to know.