PDA

View Full Version : At the Tavern

Magickman
05-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Last night, I stopped at a local tavern. Friday night is Karaoke there.

I decided to go dressed up. Very short denim mini skirt, matching denim vest, black tights, new stiletto high heel boots, and a fresh acrylic manicure. Maybe not hot, but provocative.

The women were all over me with compliments. They loved my nails, and thought the new boots were beautiful. A few of the guys shot me dirty looks, but I was not out to impress them.

As usual, no one bothered me, or said anything offensive. By and large, no one really cares what I wear. They do look me over, though.

joannemarie barker
05-23-2009, 10:29 AM
i think that's great :) just remember you are far braver and truer to yourself than any of those guys shooting dirty looks.they probably spend their life trying to impress their mates with stupid male bravado :) xx

TGMarla
05-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I think that's terrific. Just please be careful.

linnea
05-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Enjoy it, but be careful. Sometimes the boldness makes guys very uncomfortable and aggressive.

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-23-2009, 10:34 AM
friday nights is karaoke night at my local gay bar where im always there dressed....

sabrinaedwards
05-23-2009, 02:26 PM
I've commented on this previously, but I like to go to lesbian bars enfemme in that they seem to be less threatening. I've had good times in this venue. I always identify myself as a cross dresser so that I to not give the other patrons false impressions.

Ralph
05-24-2009, 12:51 AM
MM, do you think you pass when you go out our are you obviously male? Just curious to see if the women admired you as a guy or as one of their own.

ralph

Magickman
05-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Ralph asked:

"MM, do you think you pass when you go out our are you obviously male? Just curious to see if the women admired you as a guy or as one of their own."

Nope. Wherever I go, it is a no passing zone. And being a safe driver, I don't even try.

My act is just the guy in a skirt and heels. Funny thing is, that at the tavern, all of the women wore pants.

5150 Girl
05-24-2009, 08:45 PM
I wonder, if one was in a "straight" establishment, and somone read one of us,,, how would "Come on man, can't you take a joke" work to kee us from getting our @$$es kicked???

Ralph
05-24-2009, 09:19 PM
My act is just the guy in a skirt and heels. Funny thing is, that at the tavern, all of the women wore pants.

Excellent! I applaud you for having more chutzpah than I ever could. Love the irony, too.

ralph

sissystephanie
05-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Since my wife passed away 4+ years ago, I frequently go out as a guy in a skirt! She always did my makeup and fixed my wig, neither of which I am good at.

About a month ago I was having dinner, dressed as Stephanie, in a local Bar and Grill (very straight!). This couple kept looking at me, and when they were ready to leave they came over to where I was sitting. The man said, "are you a man, or a female?" I smiled at them and said that the last time I looked I was a man! The lady laughed and her husband said, "so why are you wearing a skirt and a bra under that tight top?" I just said, "I'm wearing these clothes because I like to! Why don't you ask your wife why she is wearing trousers that look like men's?" They both laughed, as did several other people who heard our conversation. The lady said, "like you I wear these because I like to!" Then she added, "with a little makeup and a wig you might be a good looking girl!" I told her thank you, but that I was not good at putting makeup on, or fixing a wig. When they finally left, some other ladies came over and complimented me on my outfit!:)

andy6432668
05-25-2009, 10:45 AM
I go out to many places while dressed in skirt and see through blouse and bra but I stay away from taverns or bars as alcohol and ignorance does not go together very good it's called being street smart.