PDA

View Full Version : Terrified and relieved at the same time....

Heather Daniels
05-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Hi ladies, I haven't posted here in what seems like ages, but rest assured, I'm still lurking in the shadows. A funny thing happened to me the other day and I just have to tell you about it. I was chatting with a local TG friend the other day online. She lives femme 24/7 and is such a sweet girl. Anyway, we've chatted frequently online and one day awhile back, she asked me why I never show my face in my pics. After I explained it to her she was very understanding and I felt bad about not showing her more of me. I figured she at least deserved to see my ugly mug. Now, I had some time last week to let Heather out of her closet ( and let me tell you it felt GREAT ), so I took a few quick pix. As I was sending them to her, I warned her not to be afraid of the ugly hag she was about to see. LOL She was in the process of responding to that remark, but had only typed out a few letters of the first word and accidently sent it. I received those first few letters in a pm, and OMG...... they spelled out my first name. I mean my real boy mode name !! At first I panicked, thinking OMG...this person actually knows me. My jaw dropped, and I hit panic mode for a second. Then I thought, so what, she's TG, it's cool that I may actually know a TG girl thats local and she knows me. I felt an enormous amount of relief. I thought, " I can now actually talk about TG and CD issues with someone that knows me". I thought that I could come completely clean with her and that perhaps I had a shopping friend. After I responded with " what did you just say", she typed back that she was sorry and hit send accidently before she had completed her sentence. We both had a good laugh after I explained that she had spelled my name with her first few letters. So, my terror turned to relief, then to sadness. I was bummed that she didnt actually know me after all. So now you girls are probably saying....OK Heather, why dont you ever show us your face? Well ladies, I'm still trying to get up the nerve to do it. I've saved my pics from that day and really want to share them with you all, but I'm so damned nervous about doing it. Gimme time and I'm pretty sure you'll see them pop up here in the not too distant future. Hope you all have a great weekend and stay girly !!

Tracii G
05-23-2009, 07:42 PM
When ever you are ready Heather no need to rush it.

Celeste
05-23-2009, 10:20 PM
I know exactly what you mean about the face pics,I struggled with it a great deal for about a year,I had visions of my ex discovering them and laughing with her friends about them,I even woke up in cold sweats over it.Then I thought,who is going to dig deep enough in one of these sites to find me.If they were to spend that amount of time here,they would surely be accepting

Then finally,who cares,I don't care if they know.It's my time ,its non violent and its my business.

linnea
05-23-2009, 10:58 PM
I know exactly what you mean about the face pics,I struggled with it a great deal for about a year,I had visions of my ex discovering them and laughing with her friends about them,I even woke up in cold sweats over it.Then I thought,who is going to dig deep enough in one of these sites to find me.If they were to spend that amount of time here,they would surely be accepting

Then finally,who cares,I don't care if they know.It's my time ,its non violent and its my business.

I've really worried about discovery this way too, but I've come to the same conclusion as you did. Hooray!

Shari
05-24-2009, 07:08 AM
Been there and done that-almost the exact situation you described.

Funny how the fear turned to relief and then to depression, isn't it?

RachelDenise
05-24-2009, 07:56 AM
I too was worried about discovery. It was a non-event. Nobody has said anything and I feel whole to be seen as Rachel denise.

Lisa Golightly
05-24-2009, 08:02 AM
I'm nervous every time I post a photo... I'm so incredibly shy you'd not believe :o

As for discovery... Well I think everyone kind of knows about me now ;)

Lisa x

immike
05-24-2009, 09:19 AM
I've really worried about discovery this way too, but I've come to the same conclusion as you did. Hooray!
Linnea-
I am slightly afraid of discovery,since I dress in my home&all my family comes by&
visits me.I'm trying to lose several pounds,so I can get into my Dallas Cowboys
Cheerleader uniform I had made for me.It doesn't fit right,yet
Michelle

Josephine 1941
05-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Hi Heather, This did not happen to me but I think it fits in here. A C D friend of mine that worked at a Gay club for us girls, an preformed there was shopping in a mall one day in male mode. He told me as he was walking to a store he saw a friend of ours coming toward him so he smiled an waited for a smile back an hi how are you. Nothing he just walked right by, he said to me later I guess he did not know me in male mode. I also had that happen in the club as I was getting ready to move to Flordia. I had always came as JO. So for the last night I was to go there I went as JOE. First the door man just said Hello to me as I came in, when I said Hi back he stopped am looked at me , then a great big grin came over his face an said O M G . It you. I then went to the bar for a beer and told the Bar guy my usual ,an he looked at me . Him too then said MAN. I guess what I am trying to say is if you put the make up on right, the cloths you will past 95 % of the time. I was living in Connecticut at the time the clubs were in Hartfort , I now go out as JO an don't worry about anyone knowing me its great fun. Josephine:D:cute::lol2::silly::shades::yahoo::awe: :hf::sh:::belly:

Diane Elizabeth
05-24-2009, 02:36 PM
I am envious of you girls that chow your face. I, on the one hand, would be scared that someone would recognize me from my volunteer work. And also I just don't have any pics of me dressed. Still trying to figure out the make up routine.

trannie T
05-24-2009, 06:50 PM
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. {My face for those of you with minds as perverted as mine}