PDA

View Full Version : where did it all begin

joannemarie barker
05-24-2009, 12:14 PM
hi i'm new here :)
i just wondered how it all started for you girls.for me i was around 10 when my sister left a one piece swimsuit in the bathroom.i have no idea why i put it on but once i did i knew i wanted to try other stuff.luckily her room was a girly paradise and i spent lots of time being a girl in there.nobody knows about me still but am close to telling a girl who is a very close friend xx

Veronica Lacey
05-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi joannemarie...

As a child my family (parents, brother, myself) lived in a small house with not much storage nor closet space. My brother and I shared a bedroom and my bed was next to the closet. Due to the lack of space my mother would hang her dresses in that closet.

Well, curiosity beckoned me so I chose to reach into the closet from time to time to feel the soft comforting fabrics of a few of her dresses. In time I would sit in the closet against or under the dresses where they hung just to enjoy the feel. I was about 7. After that I tried standing inside of them and felt a sense of peace.

Veronica L

joannemarie barker
05-24-2009, 12:38 PM
hi veronica thanks for posting :) i know that sense of peace.i still struggle with the secrecy even though i am single at the moment x

linnea
05-24-2009, 01:08 PM
It began with my mother, and I became active in choosing to wear her clothes when I was seven. My first choice: a Playtex girdle that was hanging in the basement to dry.

Crystal Alberta
05-24-2009, 01:19 PM
I can remember being curious about girls' clothes from the time I was 4 or 5 years old, but it wasn't until I was 13 that I finally worked up the nerve to try anything on. I started with a pair of my mom's nylons. That opened up the floodgates, and I haven't looked back since!

Crystal

adelle
05-24-2009, 01:19 PM
hi girls for me it all started while growing up with 2 sisters older than me still in the house and me trying on a pair of panties and panty hose one morning at 01h00 when every one was still asleep. The sheer feeling of the panty hose over my skin.... well i think thats were i decided Adelle should be born and she has never left me at all.

Barbra_in_Tulsa
05-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Being a fan of superheroes and a child of the late 70s and early 80s, everyone had UnderRoos. A neighborhood friend had some Batgirl, so different than the simple cotton ones I had, she giggiled and let me try them on, I was maybe 5 or 6. The feel of the material against my skin along with all the fun lace, how could one not love it? ;)

BillieJoe
05-25-2009, 11:10 PM
I've posted this numerous times before. I was given panties to wear as a young child and once in awhile a girl's T-shirt and or socks. I was also used as a dress dummy. I was never really curious about girl's clothes nor was I intimidated by them. I always did feel as though I was a girl and even when I dreamed I dreamt I was always a girl.
At Halloween one year I wore a costume that my sister used to wear. Maybe a month later I got to be curious as to how the costume (a dress) would feel if I wasn't wearing pants as I did originally. From that point on I became more curious. I eventually tried on real everyday girl's clothes. I experimented for awhile. The first time I got erotic stimulation from female clothing is when I first tried on a girdle, nylons, slip and a sheath skirt. Needless to say I was hooked from that poiint on. with the erotic sensations I began to have deep guilt set in and my CDing became very personal.

drushin703
05-26-2009, 07:53 AM
i remember my mother coming to me and asking if there was something wrong
with my stomach.you see, she had found some semen stains in one of her girdles.what she didnt understand was that her favorite, satin front,nylon
crotch girdle was also my favorite, satin front, nylon crotch girdle.ever since those early days, it has been a magical thrill ride ever since..........dana.

StaceyJane
05-26-2009, 08:04 AM
I remember tryuing on my mom's dress when I was about 10 yrs old. I wanted to be a girl so bad back then and I still do today.

Celeste
05-26-2009, 08:07 AM
It began for me playing in my mothers closet at home alone on sick days.The feel of all the silks, hose and satin,the smell of the perfume put me into a trance,and then once I started in with her makeup it felt thrilling and right.

cindym5_04
05-26-2009, 08:39 AM
For me it was 6th grade Halloween. My friends were going to dress as girls for school and I wanted to as well. My mom didn't really want me to, so she did a really bad job and my costume was horrible. I'm pretty much a perfectionist, so I set my mind to dress until I felt that I looked like a girl. Well I didn't stop after that obviously.

Irony- the same woman who bought me Ken dolls and Ken doll clothes for my birthday so that I could play with my sister, didn't want me dressing as a girl...

Charleen
05-26-2009, 08:52 AM
One of my earliest memories is trying to walk in my Mom's heels. Must have been 3 or 4. I also had mostly girls for friends (no boys my age lived close) so we traded clothes. Theirs just felt right and and 50 years later I'm still more comfortable in what I feel is correct clothing. When I was old enough to fit into my Mom's clothing, it was "Katey bar the door"!

Annamarie B
05-26-2009, 09:06 AM
I started with one of my mother's Playtex girdles at age 10, then rapidly progressed to panties, slips, and nylons. Girdles still hold a certain fascination for me, especially the sexy numbers made by Rago.

LeotardMan
05-26-2009, 02:05 PM
For me it started when I was 10 or 11 I started with my mum’s exercise outfits mainly leotards. After that I progressed to her pantyhose, bras, panties, and so on. The first real memories I had is grabbing one of my mum’s leotards after a workout and trying it on, after that I was hooked!!

Trip_rockcity
05-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Think i started at 6.. no really.. hehe.. im such a slag..

LaurenRenee
05-26-2009, 03:30 PM
My first time was when I about 5 or 6 and a neighbor girl and I swapped clothes. She got my socks and pants, I got her tights and skirt. If I remember we did get caught but I guess there wasn't a big uproar or I have blocked it from my memory. I then started dressing more at age 10 or 11 when I would try on any girls clothes I could. I devised a silly game of strip poker but once stripped the loser would then have to put on female clothes until fully dressed enfemme. This allowed me to wear my sister's, mother's or my friends sister's and mother's clothes. Ahhh the memories :)

I wonder if my friends ever realized I lost far more often than they did?

Lauren

anonymousinmaryland
05-26-2009, 04:52 PM
It started for me around 10 or so, maybe 11. I was always around my grandmas, my seven aunts, (lots of hugs) and I had mostly girl cousins. I always played with them (not THAT way). And so undies were almost everywhere: bras and girdles, nylons (no pantyhose back then; ah, but now I luv 'em!) The soft stuff seemed to be ever-present. How I loved to go visit my grandmas during the summer months. Anonymous in Maryland

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-26-2009, 07:00 PM
I started cding when I was about 4. In terms of where did it all begin? I've always been fascinated with how women (or as a kid, girls) looked and dressed. I was always jealous that I could not do the same. Of course, I did so in private for most of my life, and more recently I do so in plain sight of my wife and occasionally in view of the public.

Cary
05-26-2009, 07:05 PM
It all started at 8 or 9 for me. I tried on a pair of my mom's pantyhose and heels. The rest is history.

Nicole Erin
05-26-2009, 07:08 PM
it was about early 1974.
This man of maybe 18 or 19 had a dirty thought in his head... he played Mr cool and put the moves on a woman a bit older, they had intimate moments...
9 months later, I was born. the doctor smacked me on the ass and I started crying, and also breathing.

Yep, that is how it began for me.

Wait you said WHERE did it all begin...

OK so about 4.5 billion years ago, the world was just forming, it was a red hot rock in the sky, without weather or even life yet...

Wait that is too far back...

OK so I got out of bed this morning, later than I wanted, but I had not much planned today, I did get to go out for my daily walk, listening to my MP3 player...

Wait that isn't "All".

OK so about 1982, I was scared but there, A woman with black hair was to be my frist grade teacher, it was cool cause my best friend at the time was in my class..

Wait that is a bit far back.. and irrelevant.

So at teh beginning of this year, 2009, we had a company that we knew would litigate us if we didn't do something, not like it mattered cause it didn't and won't happen cause...

Wait hold on...

IN 1984, people were wondering why Orsen Wells story about "1984" had not come true...

OK I am lost...

Jenniferpl
05-26-2009, 09:19 PM
One of my older sisters left her bra in the bathroom and one night I tried it on and it progressed from there.

Intertwined
05-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I was about 8 or 9, we were going from our house in California to Aunt & Uncles in Arizona for Christmas. :w00t:

Appon arriving in Arizona, we found my suitcase had been left behind :eek:, there were alot of my cousins at this family get together, but, the only one my size was Nikki, so for my entire Christmas holiday, I got to wear my cousins cloths, some flannel shirts and jeans, dresses a couple of days :D, nighties every night :c9:.

Tasha McIntyre
05-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Left alone in the house for a couple of hours when I was about 11 years old.......just happened to walk into my mums wardrobe and the rest as they say is history!

Tash :)

Jonianne
05-26-2009, 09:59 PM
When I was 7, I heard the story in "Huckleberry Finn" where Tom Sawyer dressed as a girl in one of his adventures. In my heart I immeadiatly knew I wanted to do that! I would dig one of mom's dresses out of the cloths hamper in the bathroom and try it on when I was in private.

Sammy777
05-30-2009, 02:23 PM
This man had a dirty thought in his head...
a woman a bit older smacked me on the ass and I started crying I was scared but A woman was cool at the time..

Wait.. irrelevant.

Wait hold on...

OK I am lost...

You, lost? Really? I bet that happens a lot. :lol2:

Christina89
06-17-2009, 05:30 AM
for me it started one day when i came home from school. i was curious about my mothers clothing so i tried on one of her swimsuits and then progressed to bras and panties and then to full out clothing. ever since then i've been either wearing two piece swimsuits or skirts and nice tops. but i mainly love the swimsuits the feel of the material they use. OMG. i now wish that i was born a female instead of male.

EjayeCD
06-17-2009, 06:20 AM
For me, I didn't have any boys my age to play with in my neighborhood, so I played with my older sister & her friends. It was all girl games including dressup & makeup, so I was hooked at age 5-6 in dressing. I never stopped even after I got older.

Chrissie P
06-17-2009, 06:57 AM
I tried on my mothers slip when I was about 4, maybe 5. My sisters clothes were never safe after that !!

cindyscute
06-17-2009, 07:20 AM
Tried on a pair of my mothers pantyhose when I was 13. The rest is history. :heehee:

Barbara918
06-17-2009, 07:31 AM
I was about 8 ... found one of Mom's bras in the laundry & was fascinated ... "borrowed" it & wore it to bed that night ... graduated to slips & pantyhose & was hooked.
I'm sure Mom knew but she never said anything ... probably hoped it was a phase I'd outgrow ... but all I outgrew was her clothes.

victoriamwilliams1
06-17-2009, 07:36 AM
For me it has two type of starts:

My mother said she wished she had a girl when she would go shopping. She would say the clothes are cuter. So all this was around age 5 and one day I tried on my cousins dress and thats when it all began for me. I do think it was a result of my mothers comments that kept going on until I got caught by her years later. Now thats a different story.

Bluesman
06-17-2009, 09:15 AM
Around age 15 I found in a chest in the attic some silky nightgowns that had belonged to my grandmother. I began sleeping in them secretly. To this day, nightgowns are my favorite clothing item.

Shaners
06-17-2009, 09:21 AM
It started around the age of 11 as a way to get back at my sister, who, despite being an idiot, was always able to push my buttons and get me in trouble.

So I came up with the GREATEST. PLAN. EVER.

I would steal her underwear and hide them under my bed in the same room!!!!!

As you can see, a flawless plan that failed twenty minutes later not because of flaws(for, as I said, there were none. NONE, I tellz you!) but because she had too many anties. So many, in fact, that I had one in hand when I was in our bathroom. Hearing my sister's hysterics, I made the panic move of putting it on. I then pulled on my male briefs and received the tongue lashing from my parents. However, they never knew I had that panty on, and neither did she.

I liked it, and I doubt she noticed at any time during the next four years when one panty would always be missing.

Aubrey Green
06-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Strange story, maybe not to some here, but hard for me to explain. It started with my sexual discovery of myself. The first time was typical of any prepubecent kid, I guess. The second time was different. It was not me, but a female (Aubrey) who was having fantasies. No gay sex, but I saw a girl with a guy and it felt so natural. Aubrey was born and named the next day. She was then the driving force in my life. Crossdressing never felt odd, it felt normal and all she wanted to do was become the center of my life. My sessions (shall we say) were no longer me and a female, but me as a female. to the point all I wanted to do by the time I was 14, was become a woman. It never happened, but to this day she is a person unto herself. She still longs to be set free, but circumstances won't allow anything but the freedom she gets when she dresses. :daydreaming:

Angie G
06-21-2009, 06:46 AM
In an attic where I lived with the clothes of of a lady that lived in building.I was about 11 or 12.Back in the early 60's:hugs:
Angie

Jilmac
06-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi Joannemarie and welcome to the forum. For me, it started as a dare from a cousin, I was seven, he was twelve. He dared me to wear panties and a dress and even though I was scared, I loved it. Having three older sisters gave me plenty of girls clothes to experiment with and I started dressing seriously at age 15. I'm 64 now and still love panties and dresses. :love:

Miranda09
06-21-2009, 11:05 AM
My earliest memory was about 12 or 13 when I would try on some of my moms teddy's. Felt so good the urge just never went away. There might have been earlier incidents, but I don't recall.

Danielle Gee
06-21-2009, 11:36 AM
My CD'ing began at the age of 5 or 6, My older sister dressed me in one of her frillly party dresses and Mary Janes. Then paraded me downstairs to show my Mom & Dad. The strange part was both seemed to like me better dressed like this. The icing on the cake was the following Christmas when I opened a package from them I found it contained several pair of lacy frilly little girls panties. I guess one could say that was the "defining" moment in my CD life !!

Leah_1972
06-24-2009, 11:02 PM
I was about 11 I think. I remember my sister was in gymnastics at the time. I don't know why, but I just felt the urge to try on her blue leotard and white tights that she wore under them. It felt awesome, I loved the way the fabric from the tights and leotard felt against my skin. From then on I was always borrowing her panties, skirts, shirts, even her communion dress that she had hanging up in her closet. Oh how I miss those days..... As far as I know she doesn't know that I'm a cd, at least she has never said anything to me.

Leah :battingeyelashes:

Colleen03
06-25-2009, 01:35 AM
For me it all started when I was about 8 years old with one of my sister's swimsuits. I was always intrigued & fascinated by women's clothing before that. However, in this case, I saw my sister's swimsuit hanging to dry in the bathroom after my family spent the day at the beach. It was a pink one piece, and the more I looked at it, the more I felt I just had to try it on. So I slipped into it. I spent about 10 minutes just staring at myself in awe until my Mom rapped loudly on the door and asked what I was doing in there. I lied and said I was sick to my stomach & throwing up. Yes, it's sounds gross, but that was the only thing I could think of at the time to cover my ass. So I made some "puking" noises. Needless to say I slipped out of the suit quickly and flushed the toilet to make it more believeable. Mom had some Pepto ready LOL, so I pretended to take some when she wasn't looking. Eversince then, I was hooked. I grew up in a home with my Mom & sister, so I would try on their swimsuits any time I had a chance to. I went on some purge periods like we all have from time to time, but I've tried on leotards, pantyhose, bras, etc. But the one thing I still love to wear the most is 1 piece swimsuits :)

PEACHES MARIE
06-25-2009, 01:51 AM
My dad remarried, my step sister moved in and brought all this wonderful stuff....

cindyc6
06-25-2009, 03:08 AM
I musthave been about 5 or 6 and i had my cousins visiting me. I barely remember that they had taken them shopping and had bought them 2 piece swimsuits. Well for some reason I wanted to try them on, and I had to wait until the next day. The next day they went out and i snuck into their room to look for the swimsuits. After I found them I first felt the nylon material with my hands, then I put them on and I was hooked for life.

Youkje
06-25-2009, 03:55 AM
Ohh, for me it started from the age of 6. I fell into a quite deep puddle at the entrance of a zoo, my mom only brough extra clothes for my sister, she forgot mines. So I had to dress up into those. Cd'in got stuck on me from then on.

Marisa_M
06-25-2009, 06:10 AM
Sorry girls if my post is too long.

My first attempts to crossdressing were at about 5 years old wearing my mom’s high heels. They were so big for my feet but so nice to walk in them!

I grew up very close to my female cousins (some years older than me) who used to dress me as a girl and play like if I were another girl like them. I loved it and felt really comfortable wearing their clothes, shoes and makeup. Also from time to time when I was alone at home I used to try on my mom’s clothes, heels and makeup too.

My very graduation as a girl was at 13 when I dressed by myself from head to toes for the very first time. I will never forget it! I was alone at home for a whole weekend and decided to transform myself into the girl I have always dreamed to be.

I worked hours doing my makeup and hair (my mother had a pair of blonde wigs). Then took a black sleeveless dress (what we now call an LBD), black lace bra, panties and garter belt, a pair of beige semi opaque stockings, 3" high black slingback pumps, a handbag and a short fur coat.
Awwwwwwww...I felt so pretty (that was what the mirror showed me) and I stayed dressed that way nearly the whole Friday night trying different poses and attitudes in front of the mirror.
The rest of the weekend I tried different clothes and makeups but that Friday night is my very best memory...I feel quite an emotion remembering it. It was the first time I had the real feeling of being a girl instead of the boy I was.

Didi
06-28-2009, 01:58 PM
I tried on my sister's girdle and stockings when I was 8 or 9. Didn't take long to keep adding more and more!

leotard fan
07-15-2009, 09:40 AM
...it began at my 10 years old. i see the girls at school use leotards in gym classes... and i get in love... to girls and to leotards!! if i can, i use leotard every day!!

Jaclyn NM
07-19-2009, 04:24 PM
I always loved watching my mother dress, and put on her make up, and I especially loved watching her walk in her high heels. Well, one day I tried on a pair of her heels, and abslolutely fell in love with how they felt and looked. From there , I progressed to stockings, girdle, slip, bra, etc., etc. I have never regreted it, and I still enjoy the thrill of wearing female clothes.

Sarah-RT
07-19-2009, 06:36 PM
well when i was very young my sister dressed me up.

but when i was around 13ish i discovered i enjoyed CDing as my step sister used to dress me up. fun times.

i do recall though how i came to know what a crossdresser was aswell, my step sis also dressed her bro ( my step bro ) and one day my step dad joked and called him a tranny, i was like whats a tranny? lol

il.dso
07-19-2009, 06:44 PM
When and how did my crossdressing start?
Well, after all of these years (about 45!), I'm still not totally sure.
Probably around ages 4 or 5.
I'm now actually less interested in how it all began.
I'm now much more interested in how it continues to develop and change...

Kristy 56
07-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Although it was my sister that put me in my first dress around the age of 9, I still remember at age 7 or so being fascinated seeing Darla of the Little Rascals in that little pleated skirt. My first girlfriend & first favorite skirt !

CindyLouWho
07-19-2009, 11:54 PM
When I was 5 years old my mom made me wear a pair of her panties to kindergarten because she didn't have any of my underwear laundered. A short while after that I was sneaking into her bureau to "borrow" her undies. During the next few years I wore all of her clothes. Bras, panties, girdles, garter belts, stockings, shoes, dresses, she even had a wig. Mom's wardrobe secretly became my wardrobe. I felt like I belonged in her clothes not in mine. Before I was 10 years old I knew that I was really supposed to be a girl.