PDA

View Full Version : almost to the point .

melinda45
05-24-2009, 07:15 PM
I dont know how to move along . but really want to be me ! by day very masculine type job . but would love for the rest of my life to calm and soft . would love to dress and sleep and vacation dressed as my fem. self ! one step at a time i guess

Joni Marie Cruz
05-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi Melinda-

<big hug> You'll move along when it's time to move along, hon. You'll just know it and it will happen...more or less, that is a bit of a simplification of something that can be pretty complicated. Of course you're in charge of your life and have to make the decision about what to do and when, and how to do it and also decide if it really is time and it's just fear or inertia holding you back from what you want and need to do to be happy. I don't know if you're married and have family and so on, but don't forget to balance their needs with your own.

One thing for sure is that your part of a place where you can find help and advice as well as information and resources. I'm sure lots of the other girls here will be adding their own thoughts and experiences to this thread.

Best of luck on your journey.

Hugs...Joni Marie

Miranda09
05-24-2009, 07:45 PM
That's exactly it Melinda. One step at a time. Eventually you'll come to a balance between the two, and for me, that's fun and relaxing! :)

Billijo49504
05-24-2009, 08:05 PM
That's right, you'll fight that door knob till it's right then it will open and out you will go. Maybe just a short ways at first. Then a little farther. Then one day you will have two lives, as a he and a she. Good luck..:hugs:..BJ

linnea
05-24-2009, 08:22 PM
small steps and probably some that seem very big--it will come when the time is right and you feel right about it.