PDA

View Full Version : He asked her, What's your wifes name??

Billijo49504
05-24-2009, 07:48 PM
This morning I didn't have much to do, so I had a wig on and a sun dress. While I sat on the enclosed front porch, reading the Sunday paper. I never thought much about the little kids that were riding their bikes on the sidewalk.
This evening my wife had the cat out on a leash, and this little boy stoped to pet the cat. And then he asked my wife, What's your wifes name? You mean my husband, no, your wife's name. So she told him it was Billjo, and he was satisfied. I guess kids pay more attention than I thought they did...BJ

linnea
05-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Kids are extraordinarily observant, taking almost EVERYTHING in. They don't always have the vocabulary to describe what they see, but they definitely see a lot.

vivianann
05-25-2009, 01:59 AM
That young boy deserves an ice cream cone for calling you a wife, :D. I find your story funny and awesome at the same time.

BillieJoe
05-25-2009, 10:57 PM
Yes children are very observant. I don't take my shirt off very much in public or for that matter at home. I do have enlarged breasts. One night last summer I happened to be changing my shirt in my bedroom when my grand-daughter came in to talk. There was a room full of people in the next room and she loudly exclaimed, "Grandpa! You have a bra mark!" I hastily put another shirt on. It was embarrassing going out in the other room because although no one has ever said anything to me I believe most of them know about me because nine years ago my wife outed me to our church.