PDA

View Full Version : A nice warm day in London

Lesley Ann
05-24-2009, 09:31 PM
I live in North London, England, and today was a really nice day, so my SO packed a bottle of wine glasses etc., and off we went to Hamstead Heath.
I wore a new sleaveless lemon top and a full white cotton skirt with wedge sandels, light make-up and wig. As we passed other couples on the path I smiled as we passed, they smiled back. It was a wonderful expirence!
I passed! It was the first time I have been out during the day. My SO (who gives me such fantastic support)said no one turned around or stared. There I was sitting on the grass drinking a glass of wine with hunreds of people walking by without a care. Why women wear jeans in this warm weather when they can wear a skirt beats me, but as my SO says 'I'll learn' I can't wait!
Feeling great,:)
Lesley Ann.

TxKimberly
05-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Sounds like a pretty fine day to me!

sissystephanie
05-24-2009, 09:38 PM
I am not totally with Karren H on the subject of never wearing jeans, but you are right. In warm weather it is time for skirts!! The breeze blowing up under your skirt is a great feeling. I love it!

Miranda09
05-24-2009, 10:54 PM
A wonderful day Leslie. Bet you looked great and made a perfect match for your SO. :)