PDA

View Full Version : Shot in the Dark

emmerzgurl06
05-25-2009, 10:09 AM
This past Saturday evening (technically Sunday morning) around 2 oclock or so, when I came home to my apartment in Columbus. I wont go into specifics for privacy. Anywhoo, I pulled into the spot in front of my place and got out. Thats when a tall dark figure asked me for a light. I usually say no but for some reason I said yes and approached. The tall dark figure was a guy my age, dressed in all black. He also had a nice pair of breasts. The exchange was over before I could really comprehend what I was seeing, and a missed opportunity had taken place. I'm sure with the way I was dressed he would have thought he was talking to a kindred spirit.

So this is my outreach hoping hes a member of this forum. Private message me if you are.

Emily.

Kate Simmons
05-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Hmm, stranger things have happened. Wouldja believe it may have been a "CD in black" who knew who you were?:)

linnea
05-25-2009, 11:11 AM
A strange occurrence, but who knows: maybe it is someone on this forum. Good luck finding the "dark stranger."

emmerzgurl06
05-25-2009, 11:39 AM
sorry i meant to say,

with what i was wearing im sure he [I]wouldnt[I] have thought he was talking to a kindred spirit.

i had been playing sports all day, with a 5 oclock shadow.