PDA

View Full Version : wen it comes to

lori m crawford
05-25-2009, 05:59 PM
wen it comes to you wife or so wearing womens thing or dressing as a women all the time wer do you put a stops to it i meen if you have a wife or so that helps you with it that is one thing but if they just go a long with it do you think about what if she dont like it on oney puts up with it it is great that some women do but i have not fond one yet

sissystephanie
05-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Not completely sure of your question, but here is my answer! I told my late wife that I was a CD before we were married and she totally accepted me "as is!" The only rule we had was that when we had children I would never dress around them, and they would not be told. My wife knew I had no interest in being a woman, or being used as a woman by a man. So she was entirely comfortable with me dressing. BTW, I have since told my grown daughter and she is O.K. with as long as I don't dress around her. My son does not know and neither I nor my daughter plan on telling him, because of his wife! My daughter is divorced!

Karren H
05-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Personally I don't put a stop to it... She does.. Did... She's not a big fan of my hobby since she found out about 3 years ago and she knows I still dress but as long as I keep it out of her face then she's a happy camper.. Sis has been complaining about my nail length again so I cut them to keep her in "the happy zone"!! Lol.

TJ Tresa
05-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Lori I'm not sure what your question is. My wife will usually let me know if she needs her man, when I've been dressing for too long and she will let me know if she hasn't seen Tresa in a while. I ususally try and mix it up equally and she says nothing. But when I do let it slide to one side or the other she lets me know.