PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Girly Wow!!

Veronica Nicole
05-25-2009, 07:56 PM
This was a great holiday weekend, first wife and I went shopping. Bought some crop and capris pants a couple of shirts, wanted a dress so bad but running low on cash:sad: My wife has become more accepting and actually helped me pick stuff out, it was really fun. Then I shaved my legs smooth tried on my new capris pants. Wife wanted to see, first time she seen me in women clothing. I was embarrassed and felt awkward :o but she said they look good on me and asked me to leave them on for the rest of the day. Boy was I happy :D. Then we had to go to the store to get some food, so I changed into some guy shorts, since I never been out dressed. I forgot my legs were shave till I stepped out the front door and the air hit them. So I was going back inside and she said let's go no one will notice, so off we went. Got to the store and I felt people were going to stare, no one really seemed to notice at least I think no one did, if they did oh well it felt good!!

Laura Evans
05-25-2009, 08:04 PM
People really do not notice shaved legs, some men don't have hair on their legs and others have very little, so don't worry about that. It sounds like you and your wife are having a great time, enjoy it.

Teresa Macaw
05-25-2009, 08:04 PM
You are worrying way too much. No one pays attention. Mine are shave & been to the beach, in hotel with dad & kids & no one said a thing! Enjoy the new sensation, can't figure why more men don't do it, it feels so much better than hair!!!

Annie D
05-25-2009, 08:14 PM
What a great start; shopping, special clothing, shaving your legs. You are on your way, congratulations. Don't worry about your legs, someone may notice but they won't say anything about it.

Miranda09
05-25-2009, 08:16 PM
You lucky gurl...sounded like a wonderful weekend. :)

Xenia
05-25-2009, 08:22 PM
You are worrying way too much. No one pays attention. Mine are shave & been to the beach, in hotel with dad & kids & no one said a thing! Enjoy the new sensation, can't figure why more men don't do it, it feels so much better than hair!!!

You need to come talk to my wife....when I first told her that I'd like to get rid of my body hair, it was the first time she ever balked at anything related to my dressing. "Everyone is going to notice! And then what will they think?"

My response of "No they won't, and I don't care" didn't quite mollify her. I'm taking this one slowly. :)

deja true
05-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Matter of fact, people notice excessively hairy legs more than smooth legs.

Smooth legs = no reaction!

Hairy legs = Ewwww!

:D

Jenniferpl
05-25-2009, 08:28 PM
As you are discovering, cross dressing is a blast with a supportive spouse.

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
05-25-2009, 08:29 PM
I am happy your S/O is so understanding. You are on your way, soon you will be going out in Public dressed! That is the ultimate feeling of freedom! :daydreaming:

Super Amanda
05-25-2009, 10:08 PM
When I first started bearing my bare(du-dum-pshh!) legs in boy mode, I was scared as hell. But then I started looking at other guys, and there are many people, appearing to be around the ages between 18-30, with shaved legs AND arms. People will notice girly brows before they notice shaved legs.. And that's a fact!

linnea
05-25-2009, 10:31 PM
People really do not notice shaved legs, some men don't have hair on their legs and others have very little, so don't worry about that. It sounds like you and your wife are having a great time, enjoy it.

I've been shaving my legs for years, my underarms too. No one notices or at least no one makes any comments. I doubt that anyone cares.

BLUE ORCHID
05-26-2009, 07:09 AM
If you didn't shave your own legs you probably wouldn't
notice other peoples legs people just don't care.
.................................................. ..................thanks.......ORCHID

kristinacd55
05-26-2009, 07:32 AM
Sounds like a great weekend Veronica! Ur a lucky girl. :)

Christina Horton
05-26-2009, 06:14 PM
try having a bath you won't even feel the moving over your legs. Try getting some paintie hose you will love the feeling. Just ask you wife first. Don't want her to freek out.

Rachel Morley
05-26-2009, 07:02 PM
Yay for you! ...Well done! Believe me, most of it is in our minds. We think people will see our shaved legs or detect our bra straps under our t-shirt and all sorts of other things will go through your mind but almost all of them are just that .... all in the mind!

P.S. Your wife sounds lovely :)

Karren H
05-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Must be so cool to an an accepting wife!! Lucky girl!!

KristinSkye
05-27-2009, 05:14 PM
This was a great holiday weekend, first wife and I went shopping. Bought some crop and capris pants a couple of shirts, wanted a dress so bad but running low on cash:sad: My wife has become more accepting and actually helped me pick stuff out, it was really fun. Then I shaved my legs smooth tried on my new capris pants. Wife wanted to see, first time she seen me in women clothing. I was embarrassed and felt awkward :o but she said they look good on me and asked me to leave them on for the rest of the day. Boy was I happy :D. Then we had to go to the store to get some food, so I changed into some guy shorts, since I never been out dressed. I forgot my legs were shave till I stepped out the front door and the air hit them. So I was going back inside and she said let's go no one will notice, so off we went. Got to the store and I felt people were going to stare, no one really seemed to notice at least I think no one did, if they did oh well it felt good!!

Hehe, lucky you! Sounds like a great weekend.

rufus rabbit
05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Sounds like a great weekend. My SO often shaves totally and no one ever notices. I think they might notice my white legs more than his smooth ones. Don't tell him but he's definatly got better legs than me. . . :D I'd say keep shaving its a much nicer feeling than the stubble and re growth. :hugs:

Mirani
05-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Forget shaving .......

Wax! No stubble :)

WandaRae2009
05-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I've been shaving for years, even before my SO knew. She suggested it because the Hair made her itch in bed. She didn't have to say it a second time. Once I came out, it all started to make sense. I now shave everything, and have never heard a comment.

StayceeCD
05-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Matter of fact, people notice excessively hairy legs more than smooth legs.

Smooth legs = no reaction!

Hairy legs = Ewwww!

:D

I Agree! I was at the pool this past weekend with my daughter and a very homophobic friend.. He never saw, cared about, or reacted in any way regarding my shaved legs! They felt really nice in the pool though! I DID have to be careful to not lift my arms up all the way otherwise he would see I had no underarm hair!