PDA

View Full Version : if you've been curious about trying an epillator...

Rayna
07-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Buy mine. I'm desperate for money right now, and I'm selling my Braun Silk Epil epillator. Its in great condition, barely used. It's been cleaned, and i will sterilize the head.
Like $25 shipped.

Jesse69
07-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Buy mine. I'm desperate for money right now, and I'm selling my Braun Silk Epil epillator. Its in great condition, barely used. It's been cleaned, and i will sterilize the head.
Like $25 shipped.

I don't know what an epillator is or what it's used for!

Robertacd
07-05-2005, 11:26 PM
I don't know what an epillator is or what it's used for!

Its one of them freaky electric razor thingy.

But instead of spinning blades that painlessly cuts the hair off it uses a spinning spring inside a spring thing that just grabs the hair and rips it out

:eek: ouch :eek: owie :eek: owie :eek: owie

Sorry Rayna but people need to be warned about thease things. Some woman swear by them, but everyone that tried then says it takes some getting use to. If you have fine hair they can be a dream but if your hair is corse or longish... Oh my its going to take a lot of getting used to...

AmyCarter
07-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Send me your address and i'll send you the money. I can't pass up great deals :) I have one from Emjoi already but the more the merrier. Is yours battery powered or does it need to be plugged in all the time? How many speed settings does it have? Did you break the cover for it yet? Who do I make the certified check out to?

Cindy K
07-06-2005, 04:11 AM
Its one of them freaky electric razor thingy.

But instead of spinning blades that painlessly cuts the hair off it uses a spinning spring inside a spring thing that just grabs the hair and rips it out

:eek: ouch :eek: owie :eek: owie :eek: owie

Laughing out loud here, what we will do to try and look feminine, try holding a ice pack on the area you are going to epilate, I read it in a magazine and it does dull the pain, well it seemed to for me.

norbie
07-06-2005, 05:40 AM
:) Hi,
It's realy not so bad as Dear Roberta tells us. It hurts very much the very first time, but with constant use Hair gets softer and Pain lessens.
It beats shaving in any competition - nice smoth surface for a few days. Well a Ice Pack could be a good idea, but make sure the skin area is not wet after. Also a real warning, be 100% clean, there can be Problems with ingrown Hair.
Otherwise I swear by my Epilator - it beats everything.
Big bear hugs from Norbie :p