PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing and sports

cindym5_04
05-26-2009, 12:39 PM
I was wondering if any of the ladies here (that don't cd full time) have played any sports crossdressed. I'm kind of feeling curious how it would be to go out and play a round of golf in girl mode.

jennCD
05-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Heck, I don't even play sports in drab! LOL

:)
jenn

cindym5_04
05-26-2009, 12:49 PM
hahaha normally, I play or have played softball, basketball, football (touch and flag), volleyball, soccer, and just over a year ago took up golf.

Karren H
05-26-2009, 12:52 PM
I crossdress almost every time I play ice hockey because I wear the same thing the girls do... Sports bra, panties, jill shorts with pelvic protection... And all the typical protective gear.. One of the women on our team does wear pink gloves and uses pink tape on her stick.. My sticks are taped with teal and powder blue!! Lol. 10 guys, 2 women and one transvestite... 8 - 1 going into the playoffs!! Yeah!!

cindym5_04
05-26-2009, 12:55 PM
i crossdress almost every time i play ice hockey because i wear the same thing the girls do... Sports bra, panties, jill shorts with pelvic protection... And all the typical protective gear.. One of the women on our team does wear pink gloves and uses pink tape on her stick.. My sticks are taped with teal and powder blue!! Lol. 10 guys, 2 women and one transvestite... 8 - 1 going into the playoffs!! Yeah!!

unstoppable!

TJ Tresa
05-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Cindy I had never thought about it. But know that you have brought it upI would love to play around of golf while dressed in a pair of capri's loose blouse, bra panites, Nails polished, wig on earrings dangling. I think it would be fun, espicially if my wife would let me play form the red tees,LOL

Alice B
05-26-2009, 01:36 PM
I have had the same desire, but where would you go to play and not be laughed at or made the but of jokes. It would be fun to shop for a woman's golf outfit and then put it to use other than within the confines of my home.

Alice B
05-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Karren. Send us a shot of you in full hockey gear.

Michelle8
05-26-2009, 01:39 PM
I would love to play tennis in one of my tennis dresses.
They are so feminine looking.It would feel wonderful

BillieJoe
05-26-2009, 01:53 PM
Does bicycle riding count? I don't race but I do pedal many milesa at times and most of the the time I'm at least wearing a sports bra and panties. Sometimes I'll even don a women's Tee. My favorite thing to do is ride while wearing a plain long leg panty girdle. It looks like men's riding shorts, especially at night.

LeotardMan
05-26-2009, 01:56 PM
When I box I have on panties, a leotard, with my boxing trunks. Also years a go I wrested as a woman.

Geoff

Shikyo
05-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Not really playing but its a sport. I inline skate with my skirt on. I also posted some pictures of it a while ago in the pictures section.

Janet Bern
05-26-2009, 03:01 PM
I would love to have a foursome of us girls for a round of golf and play the red tees. I have always wanted to do it.
So much so that when playing in the summer I wear nylon and Polyester briefs, shorts and shirts. The air just flows through them. But only wore a bra once playing
Janet

sabrinaedwards
05-26-2009, 03:06 PM
I have done cross country skiing while cross dressed, and I have ran while cross dressed. Both of these activities to not have much direct contact like golf would. The way I see some of lady golfers dress, I know that I could look cuter.
Love Sabrina

LaurenRenee
05-26-2009, 03:20 PM
I would love to have a foursome of us girls for a round of golf and play the red tees. I have always wanted to do it.
So much so that when playing in the summer I wear nylon and Polyester briefs, shorts and shirts. The air just flows through them. But only wore a bra once playing
Janet

Wouldn't that be great to play a round as women? Even better I could hit from the ladies tees. That might help my game some.

Giggle.
Lauren

Karren H
05-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Karren. Send us a shot of you in full hockey gear.

http://m112.photobucket.com/albums/karrenhutton/hockey/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2caNbDT6JuAri6A%2FaH B8JNqpsZcn3ZcxEPHmboGw1KXWTNtooBSIAXaA22l179mzuqHw KhrGT2nzsz4QYKflc7tsvYcz1Hbqw6cnvUZSYKpP0RFAuxT9eW l98PCnSIuaXlzQdqM%2BHZueNlyztugk%2Bug%3D

jen
05-26-2009, 07:14 PM
I always wanted to play softball in gurly mode, running around the bases in breast forms, be way to awesome!

Violetgray
05-26-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure whether this counts or not, but 100+ of us get dressed up in garb and beat the crap out of each other in simulated medieval wars (think paintball taken back a few centuries)

I've done that as a woman many times!

crusadergirl
05-26-2009, 07:27 PM
The only sports i have done while dressed was Basketball, skating and wrestling. By far skating was the hardest since i had a hard time seeing with that damn wig on.

Joni Marie Cruz
05-26-2009, 07:30 PM
My thing is flyfishing, I have always wanted to do it enfemme even though waders are soooo unflattering. I'm betting a nice set of D cup forms will sort of counterbalance my cast and add maybe ten feet to it.

Hugs...Joni Marie

NancyTO
05-26-2009, 07:57 PM
I went golfing enfemme at Diva Las Vegas last year (couldn't make it this year :cry: ). I worn a cute golfing dress with built in boy shorts and pockets with tee holders loops.

I have gone jogging a couple of times. Ball cap with ponytail and pinkish shorts. Love the new running skorts out. Have a couple but have yet to go running enfemme in them.

Gone out in a tennis outfit just to pick up some groceries.

Laura C
05-26-2009, 08:03 PM
I have been lucky enough to go golfing emfemm with my SO. It was great. The hardest part was gripping the clubs with long nails. I did it tho. The feel of of the bra and froms was wonderful and did not impede my swing. I just had to get used to haveing them in front of me. oh by the way I shot much better enfemm then as him lol huggs

Debbie801
05-26-2009, 08:15 PM
I always wanted to play softball in gurly mode, running around the bases in breast forms, be way to awesome!

There's an upcoming drag softball tournament in Cleveland as part of Pridefest there. I've been thinking about going...?:daydreaming:

http://www.northcoastsoftball.org/dragball.html

(Karren, don't think i'm not watching...I'm posting this between the second and third periods, sitting here with my broom!)

Debbie

TGMarla
05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
I love to golf, but I've never had any particular desire to do it crossdressed. I'm fine with the white tees, and there are times, like when I'm golfing, that I have no particular desire to be en femme.

Jessica Who
05-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Sounds like a cool event to plan at a crossdresser/transgendered conference, I know I'd play

VickyMI
05-26-2009, 08:56 PM
I biked last year about 20 miles on some trails here in Michigan. On my list is to play golf (god can't wait to hit from the red tees). and play tennis both which I do in drab mode quite a bit. I had to tone down my speed as I was passing al lthe men on the trail. Not very lady like. I have also fished in Femme if that counts.

Attached is a pic from my biking trip.

PaulaSF
05-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Learned the "hard" way, that active sports, ala tennis, cause some "wardrobe malfunctions" re. gravity, sweat, and silicone breast forms. Having some PC woes, or could post tennis dress pix from last week... (certain advantages to the balcony of my condo overlooking 4 public courts!).

Wigs are tough with sweaty heads, tho...

Bicycling is lower impact, as is running, so try to do those en femme, when possible. And water sports (given proper tucking techniques) are great, too!

cheers,
Paula

jen
05-27-2009, 12:24 AM
gosh Debbie that would be a blast!

Jazzmine
05-27-2009, 06:30 AM
I crossdress everyday to go running, rowing or cycling - all my gear is femme. Don't use forms though cos' I go too hard out. I love caning the uphills and dragging off (excuse pun) the young dudes - they have to be fit to catch me.:tongueout

Doing sports in CD mode is easy but you have to be practical - if you just want to look girly and glamorous then stay in the slow lane otherwise you'll look like a train ran over you!:thumbsdn:

If you want to do some serious training like I do there's not much glamour after 2 hours running or 4 hours on a bike! But lippy stays on for at least half of it!!! And girls have serious training gear too.:)

Hugs Jazzmine:hugs:

gender_blender
05-27-2009, 07:08 AM
I joined a sorority in college and we played intramural sports against other sororities on campus. Soccer, field hockey, basketball, dodgeball, and volleyball were a few.

5150 Girl
05-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Does bicycle riding count? I don't race but I do pedal many milesa at times and most of the the time I'm at least wearing a sports bra and panties.

Panties? Ouch, sounds like an invitaion to some bad things. Underthings can rub a "rope burn" in sensitive arias, This is why cycling shorts are suposed to be worn comando.
However, I have, in cooler weather worn nude pantyhose under my cycling shorts.

Nadia-Maria
05-28-2009, 11:49 AM
I like doing sports in the mountains, skiing and hiking femme !

Nordic skiing (picture)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiamaria/3263818689/

Nordic skiing (short video)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiamaria/3264014272/

hiking (picture)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiamaria/2688725658/

kymmieLorain
05-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Vicky, have you riden the trails along I-275. I have many years ago.

I have thought it would be fun to compete in Shooting sports in Femme. I have a perfect outfit for practical pistol, short black athletic skirt, ankle socks, comfy sneakers, and a polo.
I used to shoot cowboy action and would have loved to dress for that type, They dress period (1865-1890) I couldn't make up my mind whether to be a saloon girl or a school marm or ?????

Kymmie

MissConstrued
05-28-2009, 08:33 PM
I have thought it would be fun to compete in Shooting sports in Femme. I have a perfect outfit for practical pistol, short black athletic skirt, ankle socks, comfy sneakers, and a polo.
I used to shoot cowboy action and would have loved to dress for that type, They dress period (1865-1890) I couldn't make up my mind whether to be a saloon girl or a school marm or ?????

Kymmie

If you're interested in costumery and guns, you might look into the American Zoot Shooters Association.

http://www.zootshooters.com/

Not my bag, as I own neither a Tommy nor a 1911, but I saw some advertising for them last time I shot an IDPA match. But hey... you could be a flapper girl.

Stephanie Miller
05-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Been snow skiing, golfing and tennis. Tennis is my fav. Luv the skirts.

Glenda
05-31-2009, 02:33 PM
I think a lot of us would really enjoy golfing enfemme. I've often thought of just putting it out there........welcome to The 1st Annual CD Spring Fling Golf Tournament or something such as that. No doubt many of us would be able to fill a few foursomes even if we couldn't fill a course. Regional competitions and fashion shows. Wow! Wouldn't that be nice?

flatlander_48
05-31-2009, 03:52 PM
Cycling is my only form of exercise. I always wear bib shorts and a jersey; usually something that says Campagnolo. Everything fits tightly enough that you can't hide anything underneath. Plus, I don't think it would be a good idea. There is always the possibility of falling and I wouldn't want to have to explain why I had on femme undergarments.

No thanks, I'll pass...

rogersak
06-02-2009, 03:11 PM
I wish, I could wear panties and play hockey. Not sure how I could get away with it.

Great idea though!

Nicki B
06-02-2009, 04:30 PM
10 guys, 2 women and one transvestite... 8 - 1 going into the playoffs!! Yeah!!

How do you know there's only one trans? ;)

Sounds like a cool event to plan at a crossdresser/transgendered conference, I know I'd play

For the last few years at Sparkle, there have been netball competitions. This year, it's [-]beach[/-] park volleyball (http://www.sparkle.org.uk/saturday_day.html). :)

Rachel Morley
06-02-2009, 07:58 PM
I've been cycling ... but that's all (at the moment).

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9660/cycling500.jpg

joann07
06-02-2009, 08:06 PM
I haven't played sports yet, I have done a few jogs around my local neighborhood.

Hugs!

Joni Marie Cruz
06-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Very cute, Rachel.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Kimmie
06-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Drag racing!!!!!

Joni Marie Cruz
06-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Isn't anyone else into flyfishing? Can you get your waders tailored? Does it make them leaky? I mean, I could put up with a certain amount of leakage to look good in them. I do have a gg friend who flyfishes and has a pair of waders in powder blue (they are so effin cute, and so is she) but they don't come in my size.<sigh>

Hugs...Joni Mari

Diane Smith
06-02-2009, 11:37 PM
For the last few years at Sparkle, there have been netball competitions. This year, it's [-]beach[/-] park volleyball (http://www.sparkle.org.uk/saturday_day.html). :)

Way too easy to break a nail. :heehee:

- Diane

Chiana
06-03-2009, 12:05 AM
At my local golf course one day there was a lady who looked to be close to 6 feet tall playing with her husband, who was smaller. She hit from the blue tees and he hit from the red tees. I was amazed at the reaction from the guys in my group. They seemed almost enthralled about this woman playing from the blues and how far she hit it. They wanted to follow her around. My reaction was different. I was thinking "I could do that...".

joaniek
06-27-2009, 02:10 PM
I've been wearing leotards and tights for sports for years. I started w/ wearing dance tights in colder weather for cycling. But I was "jones-ing" the whole ballet thing and took some dance classes for awhile. I usually wear leotards and tights at home as I'm set up for weightlifting, elliptical training, cycling and rowing. Outdoors - same get up but w/ shorts or an outer layer. Most of the time my stuff is made for men (not too much variety) - but I've found some places will modify a fem style to a male body (hips/thighs/chest/shoulders)... Can't seem to say I get sick of it. I do miss the era of women in leo's at the gym tho.

Rachel05
06-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Well i love to go to the gym and often I arrive still with my panties under my work trousers, we have an open plan changing area and well it is fun to stand there with shirt hanging down and just covering said panties as you get undressed.

As far as I know no one has noticed and of course the real skill is to get dressed back into them after the workout and shower, so not sport as such but a little related

shay lynn
06-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Haven't yet, but trying to get the nerve for a round of golf!

Alessandra
06-27-2009, 05:20 PM
I've gone biking while enfemme but for the rest ive only really wanted to play tennis as a girl

Jennifer in CO
06-28-2009, 07:58 AM
racer here...driver's suits are generic so I under dressed most of the time...

now going back 30 years back then I played tennis, mountain biked, white-water rafted, swam, oh...but I was living as a girl then to so I guess thats cheating...

Jenn

Youkje
06-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Well I did Judo, not hard to crossdress there... everyone has the same uniform. Well ok I did wear a top under it. Sadly had to stop with it when I got a disease in my knees.

Marisa_M
06-28-2009, 08:47 AM
I'm kind of feeling curious how it would be to go out and play a round of golf in girl mode.

I will tell you the day they allow me to play a round of golf in a glittering golden minidress, 6" golden strappy sandals, a very long blonde wig and tons of makeup!:brolleyes:

pinkeverything
06-28-2009, 02:04 PM
I've motocrossed with thong panties. It was a terrible idea.

Brooke Ashley
07-13-2009, 08:35 PM
i have always wanted to try playing as a girl, especially with a physical domination we would have over some of them.....and i def agree that doing a foursome on the golf course as women would be great :D

jimmina
07-13-2009, 10:56 PM
it would be so cool to play a round of golf as a girl
too bad they dont make golf spikes with heels lol

CD Susan
07-14-2009, 01:06 AM
I have gone mountain biking, hiking, fishing in my boat, and hunting while dressed completely en femme. Does this count?

jenniferj
07-14-2009, 11:39 AM
I coach/manage/play (as a guy) on a co-ed softball team, and are frequently in need of a girl or two in the lineup to meet the league rules (3 girls minimum). It has been suggested several times that with my long hair (guy ponytail) and "a little work" that I could fill an occasional roster emergency. If they only knew... :o

-jj

cassandra2601
07-14-2009, 11:41 AM
I would love to go out and play golf in girly mode but no not yet. Let me know when you do!

cassandra2601
07-14-2009, 11:44 AM
I would say so!

Colleen03
07-14-2009, 04:51 PM
I'd love to do some swimming, diving, or scuba diving en femme

jenniferj
07-14-2009, 05:49 PM
"I'd love to do some swimming, diving, or scuba diving en femme"

Oooooh! Scuba diving in a black girlie wet suit! (maybe with pink accents) Even skinney girls look volupuous -

I am lucky enough to have my own backyard pool that is well shielded from neighbors' view. Further, I work alone at home. Yes, I have a number of swimsuits and I wear a different one of them for a hour or so nearly every nice summer day, trying to avoid well defined tan lines,

Life is sweet!

-jj

jeanine38
07-15-2009, 12:33 AM
I took a day off last week to go for a long bike ride on a cooler day, and to try some routes that are usually busy on the weekends. After a while of seeing only the occasional car, I decided "f-it" and took of my jersey and rode with just a bright red sports bra on top. Went like this for 2 hours.

It was amazing!!! If anyone noticed anything they didn't indicate it.

And yes, I do now have tan lines :)

leotard fan
07-15-2009, 09:06 AM
i do jogging and bike with leotard and a shorts and tshirt over...

sarahNZ
07-15-2009, 10:42 AM
I have played a round or two dressed and I can say that wifey was right it is hotter and sweatier, but I love the feeling of my arms brushing against my boobs so that makes up for the sweat running down my chest below my forms. Keep a hat or your hair tied back though as the wind will blow your hair into your eyes when you get to the top of any hillocks. :2c:

DianneRoberts
07-15-2009, 11:33 AM
I end up in the hospital VERY often as result of crashes in my other "hobby" so I haven't even underdressed but once ( it felt great then ) as my "hobby" friends wouldn't understand.

Was in the ER again earlier this week.
No broken bones this time just a LOT of stitches.
One set of stitches is under the ball of a foot so heels are out for a while.
All the others are in OK locations.

I should quit, but the rush is addicting.

cindym5_04
07-15-2009, 12:36 PM
I have played a round or two dressed and I can say that wifey was right it is hotter and sweatier, but I love the feeling of my arms brushing against my boobs so that makes up for the sweat running down my chest below my forms. Keep a hat or your hair tied back though as the wind will blow your hair into your eyes when you get to the top of any hillocks. :2c:

I would love to try it at least one time. I think it would just be great to get out there in a really cute golf outfit and spend the entire day like that.

Sam-antha
07-15-2009, 03:28 PM
Does bicycle riding count?

It had better count.

Cycling is my only form of exercise. I always wear bib shorts and a jersey; usually something that says Campagnolo. Everything fits tightly enough that you can't hide anything underneath.

That is part of the point of Lycra. I am not too sure about the "hiding" part of it. One must just be careful about it.

Plus, I don't think it would be a good idea. There is always the possibility of falling and I wouldn't want to have to explain why I had on femme undergarments.

I would be more concerned with the bra etc since with Lycra, panties are not reqd. anyway, one can fall while walking the street.

I took a day off last week to go for a long bike I decided "f-it" and took of my jersey and rode with just a bright red sports bra on top. Went like this for 2 hours.

I thought black was the current fashion

It was amazing!!! If anyone noticed anything they didn't indicate it.
And yes, I do now have tan lines

Not white lol

:)

People on foot and in cars, only see a "cyclist"...but cyclists may be different, particularly if one is catching up with the blonde in front. He knows its a girl, he can see the bra line under the top...

~Samm

MissConstrued
07-15-2009, 03:52 PM
On cycling... I'm told that when motorists recognize a cyclist as female, they tend to slow down more and give her a wider berth than they would a male cyclist. Studies have been done to bear this out.

So wear some pink cycle shorts, and your wig under your helmet... it's for safety. :)

Sam-antha
07-15-2009, 04:59 PM
On cycling... I'm told that when motorists recognize a cyclist as female, they tend to slow down more and give her a wider berth than they would a male cyclist. Studies have been done to bear this out.

They slow down to have a better look and the wider berth allows them to see more through their side window.

So wear some pink cycle shorts, and your wig under your helmet... it's for safety. :)

I make do with a pink top and a blonde hair do.

~SaMM

Staceygurl
07-15-2009, 06:31 PM
The only sports or sport type activities I have done enfemme in public is play tennis and swam laps at a community pool. It is a thrill and would like to do it more often. Otherwise its mostly doing exercises in my house in womens workout attire.

JulieC
07-15-2009, 09:29 PM

That might be true, but on the other side of it...the safety factor would probably go WAY down if you're found on a back country road alone, and they figure out you're a crossdresser.

Carrie
07-15-2009, 11:28 PM
I’m a moderator of a GLBT social activities group. We have our own volleyball team! A part-time CD friend of mine was visiting last week and she went to the game with us (my teenage daughter is on the team – no, she is not glb or t, just a straight GG who is accepting).

My friend played volleyball en femme! If anyone read her, there was no indication. Everyone treated her as they would any other girl. She passes very well.

She wore a girl’s sports outfit (white top and blue "short" shorts both with stripes down the sides) and matching jewelry of course. She wore 2 scrunchies in her hair - a blue one and a white one that matched her outfit perfectly. The top was form fitting enough that you could see the outline of her bra. :eek:

The only problem that she had was the temperature that day. The games are played outside on a sand court at a city park. It was a hot day; she was active and a bit sweaty so she was worried about her makeup. She looked great and played well! It was a fun addition to “Girl’s Day Out”.

Hugs! :hugs:
~C