PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody out there?

rwjones
05-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Is there anybody out there who does not want to try to pass for a woman? I just like wearing skirts, nylons, panties, women's shoes and toenail polish. I have no desire to be a woman. I am heterosexual and married for 26 years to my college sweetheart. I am not macho nor am I particularly feminine in body language or appearence. I inherited a great set of legs from my Mom. I enjoy getting compliments on them. I like the feel of the clothes and find wearing them mildly titalating. I have problems with anxiety. I find that wearing the skirts etc. helps reduce the anxiety. I would very much like to have a pen pal or two that have similar inclinations.

Karren H
05-27-2009, 12:34 PM
Yeah!! Married my college sweetheart 33 years ago.. And faithful to the end.. Could care less if I pass. I just love looking prettyish... So PM me if you want to chat..

rwjones
05-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Karen
Great! Gotta run! I will try to get back to you this evening!
Rw aka Willow

lisalove
05-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Yep I'm here too. I have no desire to be a woman, nor really look like one. I just love their clothes, so I wear them.

MaggieCD
05-27-2009, 01:26 PM
You weren’t kidding when you said you inherited a great pair of legs! :>)
I can't pass either but do love to dress.
Maggiecd

Sam-antha
05-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Hi girl to be, here I be, chat all you want with us, either pm or in public !

~Samm

suchacutie
05-27-2009, 03:17 PM
I guess this depends where we all draw the line. I would certainly call all the responders to this thread "girls" in referring to them, and the photos of them would strongly imply that in some way they very much resemble women, and Karen, dear, your "nonpassing" is greatly exaggerated if your photos and exploits are any testament!

But! Do we all (me too) want to be a woman full time? Definitely not! My college sweetheart and I are about to celebrate our 36th anniversary and she's not about to lose her man any time soon!!! I like the part of me that is a guy, and so does she!

Having said that, on occasion, I do strive to be as much of a woman as I can, physically (with obvious limitations!), emotionally, and mentally. We all know how darned hard this is, but there is something in me that needs to do this, with the support of the afore-mentioned college sweetheart!

So, not full time, but some of me does, on occasion, want to be a woman. Will I ever pass? I don't have a clue. My wife thinks I have terrific legs (she compares them favorably to Tina Turner, hence my name!) and the rest of me can be pretty well camoflaged (even my broad shoulders) but the only person who needs to be satisified with Tina is me, so as long as my wonderful wife is willing to keep teaching her I hope that Tina will continue to be more comfortable with herself.

If this is the kind of outlook you're talking about, I'd love to talk about how we try to pull of this hard thing!!!

tina

Ralph
05-27-2009, 03:46 PM
You're in fine company, rw. Never had the urge to wear wigs or makeup, I rarely shave, I don't have an alternate female name, and I don't talk about "her" in the third person. I'm just a guy (married for 20+ years) in a dress. There are several of us here! Holla back if you'd rather have a private conversation instead of public.

Great, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day.

ralph

Karren H
05-27-2009, 03:53 PM
and Karen, dear, your "nonpassing" is greatly exaggerated if your photos and exploits are any testament!

tina

Ohh those... Truth be known I hired a female stunt double to take photos of!! :D

suchacutie
05-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Oh, Karen! Is that why you always look so very super!!!!

Can I have her contact info??? I certainly can use a stunt double!!!

:)

tina

dutch-anita
05-27-2009, 04:40 PM
yes that's me too, love to dress but don't want to be a girl

Carly D.
05-27-2009, 06:13 PM
I've said this before but what the hey, I'll say it again.. strangely I did want to pass and did try like ever to do that very thing but because I don't wear eye makeup (don't have any) and don't work on a fem voice either (although I have seen the Monty Python boys do their female voice, how hard can that be??)... I have a cheap costume wig that I got from the department store a few years back and that is what I use to look as fem as I do.. I looked at my pictures and the best I could come up with is I really don't look fem, but rather I try to look like someone else (male) trying to look sort of female.. or my male self with long hair (fake as it might be) since I haven't had that kind of hair since the my rockin' twenties.. I do rather like to wear, from the waist down, as female clothing much of said as it were same.. that last sentence was a nasty one.. anyway I like to wear pantyhose/tights and high heels and skirts.. I do have a dress but it seems more like this was where I had to get to.. man I am at a loss for words today.. anyway the dress was for the lack of whatever..hmmm the next step?? the.. yeah.. the ultimately I will need this thing type of thing.. .. ok I give up... I have no idea..

Christina Horton
05-27-2009, 06:49 PM
I had a stunt double but, well we crashed landed in the mountains and well I had to eat her. She only was like 100 pounds but I lived and now she is still with me that's why I am 100 pounds over weight. LOL just kidding. I am only 90 over.

To ansur you Q. No I am not (out there) I am in here in my truck.

I can't pass but I try to make myself look good as a woman , I fail but I have a very good time out. So enjoy it have fun with it. After all how many men do you know whom are as lucky as all of us are to be able to say ( I know who I am and if you don't like it TFB. I am proud to be CD. You should to it you want to go out just in a dress and not Trying to look like a woman then to it and to hell what anyone thinks. Just be happy Hun.

lil red
05-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Described me to a "T" pm me if you want!:)

Detroit Molly
05-27-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm not interested in passing as or becoming a woman, either. Since I've started dressing, all I've really been interested in is wearing lingerie around the house and occasionally underdressing. I guess I'm just in it for the panties.

I've been hesitant to talk about it with other CDs, for fear of being seen as a 'poseur' or not taking it 'seriously' (whatever that means). It's nice to know there are others out there who just want to play dress-up.

gretchen2
05-27-2009, 08:23 PM
I like being a man, but I love dressing up as a woman, and passing is something that will never happen for this Joe.
You do have nice legs.
I see that you are in the bay area, I was born in Richmond and have several relatives from Oakland up to Sebastopol.

sissystephanie
05-27-2009, 09:15 PM
I have never had any desire to be a woman. Like a lot of you, I just love to dress like one. And since I now don't have my darling wife to fix my wig and do my makeup, I just dress and go out as a guy in a skirt! I spent over an hour earlier tonight shopping in a Barnes & Noble bookstore. I was wearing a white skort with little bows at the pockets and a very tight low cut V-neck tee that very clearly showed my cleavage. Except for the SA (Male) who took my money, nobody gave me a second glance! He did keep looking at my cleavage!!:heehee:

I would love to be a pen-pal, Willow. You can PM me, or email me. Look at my profile for the info.

:hugs::hugs:

Samantha43
05-27-2009, 09:20 PM
I like being a man and have no desire to be a woman. I'm just your average mid 40's married guy......With an unusual hobby. Passing isn't really an option for me because of my size and build.....amazon woman....:D

That being said, I do like to look the best I possibly can. I am constantly trying to improve my look, but it's for my own personal satisfaction. Would I like to pass? Sure! I think it would be fun to go out with the girls.....as a girl.

You are right! Putting on my feminine clothing is an amazing stress reliever.

sandyb40c
05-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I like being a man, but I also love wearing feminine things. It would take too long for me to try to pass, so I don't try. Drop me a line if you want to chat.

lottarosie70
05-28-2009, 12:12 AM
i am also quite pleased to be a man...i do have a strong feminine side, and i love wearing female clothes...but i never wanted to transition or live full-time as a woman. (of course if i could magically switch bodies for a month, or even a year...:o)
by all means feel free to im me as well.

rwjones
05-28-2009, 01:02 AM
Thank you all for responding! I would like to PM all of you but I just don't have the time. It is very reasuring that I am not the only guy around that likes wearing a skirt in public as a guy. I will try to respond to as many of you as I can but please don't be offended if I do not get back to you.
Take care and thanks again,
RW

Carly D.
05-28-2009, 12:42 PM
I've said this before but what the hey, I'll say it again.. strangely I did want to pass and did try like ever to do that very thing but because I don't wear eye makeup (don't have any) and don't work on a fem voice either (although I have seen the Monty Python boys do their female voice, how hard can that be??)... I have a cheap costume wig that I got from the department store a few years back and that is what I use to look as fem as I do.. I looked at my pictures and the best I could come up with is I really don't look fem, but rather I try to look like someone else (male) trying to look sort of female.. or my male self with long hair (fake as it might be) since I haven't had that kind of hair since the my rockin' twenties.. I do rather like to wear, from the waist down, as female clothing much of said as it were same.. that last sentence was a nasty one.. anyway I like to wear pantyhose/tights and high heels and skirts.. I do have a dress but it seems more like this was where I had to get to.. man I am at a loss for words today.. anyway the dress was for the lack of whatever..hmmm the next step?? the.. yeah.. the ultimately I will need this thing type of thing.. .. ok I give up... I have no idea..

No I wasn't stoned when I wrote this drivel but rather I get side tracked sometimes and it happens when I'm deep in thought about what this thread means to me and what I want to say and can't type fast enough to keep up with my thoughts.. truth is a dress seemed like just the step in the direction that I was going in..which was to buy the next clothing idea.. after buying the dress I did think for a few weeks about going to a store and buying tampons.. that idea soon got flushed out of my head and hasn't returned since (some more than ten years ago)..

gennee
05-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Most of the time I do pass. I get read also but that doesn't faze me. I just enjoy wearing women's clothing in public.

Gennee

Veronica75
05-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Throw another CD on the "loves to dress sexy but will never pass because of my size/stature" pile.

rwjones
05-28-2009, 03:54 PM
At 6'3" and 225 lbs. I doubt that I would pass even if I wanted to! So I'm with you!

Rw aka Willow